“Great stay, great service - will stay here again” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1818 East Holt Boulevard, Ontario, CA 91761   |
Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Ontario, California
“Great stay, great service - will stay here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Staff is very friendly and serve well. Jesus was especially helpful with TV.
shuttle driver (whose name I didn't get was great too
Breakfast excellent.
Wi-fi fast also.
Would/will stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Lady Trucker

• Stayed November 2013
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments you have given us on your recent stay at Red Roof Inn Ontario. It makes us happy to hear that all of our team members shined for you during your stay and that you found our facility to your liking. We are also pleased that you enjoyed our free complimentary breakfast, that the Wi-Fi service we offer was fast and that you had zero problems on your stay. Thank you once more for the wonderful comments.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
pomona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast I seen that lil girl back n forward she's young but a great worker cause there was nothing missing ever .. before that had breakfast that only included danishes and coffee but wasn't really satisfied.. Now that they have this hot breakfast it made my stay great that this hotel has it now i will stay here on my down time (Patricia)great job but my room could have been a lil bit better though they should have sum one check the rooms before they rent them but I'll still come back thanks for the great stay n also thanks to the diver's

• Stayed November 2013
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Its brings such joy to hear that your stay at our Ontario property was one of comfort and relaxation. We are happy to hear that you truly enjoyed our updated breakfast and that our team member is always putting new breakfast items as soon as they need to be replenish. We hope you are taking advantage of our free Wi-Fi and complimentary parking. Thank you for the wonderful comments you have about our team members and we hope to see you soon next time you are in the Ontario area.

Waterville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I checked in after dark. My room was clean, orderly, I was thinking....nice place. I noticed the window was open and seconds later a roaring, room shaking train goes by. Just yards from my room! Literally, the room was shaking and the train horn was so loud I covered my ears. I closed the window and 30 minutes later, again, another train. Closing the window did little to help. All night long, train after train. When I checked out, the clerk asked how was my stay. I said I feel like I didn't sleep at all. She said "oh, you should have asked for street side". Now, how in the heck would I know that???? Never ever staying here again. Too bad too. The place is clean.

Room Tip: Ask for street side. Better yet, do not stay here. Sure, it's close to the airport, but so are...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience that was caused to you during you stay at Red Roof Inn. But a quick call to our always helpful front desk team members could have easily solved the problem you had with the continuous noise of the passing trains. We are very happy to hear that you found the rooms to your liking and everything inside the room was properly arranged. We hope you can consider us next time you are in the Ontario area and see for yourself that Red Roof Inn and a quiet place to spend the night.

South Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Great hotel enjoyed my stay nice service very comfortable and frige and microwave really tops it off pool I would have tried out if I stayed another night and the shuttle service really helps me thanks

• Stayed November 2013
Thank for the wonderful compliments you have about the great service you obtained while at our Ontario property. We are glad that you enjoyed and liked that way our rooms do come with a fridge and a microwave. We hope you were able to enjoy our free Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast and parking. Oh yes, we do have free shuttle service that we offer to all of our guest and thanks for the compliments regarding such service.

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The wonderful service started the day before I arrived. I called with a few questions and to confirm my reservation. Enid answered my call with warmth and professionalism and answered all my questions. When I arrived the next day, Enid was there to greet me and promptly checked me in. The room met my overall expectations (clean, updated, safe). There were two issues I had with the room, cable was not functioning and toilet wasn't flushing properly. I called to report the issues and Genaro from maintenance arrived and fixed the problems quickly and with a smile. On check out day, Enid was working the desk again and sent me off with the same great customer service she greeted me with checking in. Jesus helped me with my luggage and took the time to help me organize it all in my vehicle. The customer service at this property will keep me as a loyal customer when in the area.

Room Tip: I was told the rooms on the third and second floors are more updated/remodeled.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
We are super delighted to hear that you had an awesome stay while at Red Rood Inn Ontario. We are also very happy to know that our entire team shined for you during your stay. Please know that all our team members are highly trained at providing the best customer service. Yes, Red Roof is slowly undergoing a remodeling process so we ask for your patience since in the long run all our guest will have an immaculate place to call home. Thank you again for the wonderful comments you have about our property.

Picayune, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

The people there went out there way to do what ever they had to do for us. I called another hotel that was around the corner, and they was so ugly to me on the phone I tried another one (Red Roof Inn) when she answered the phone she was so nice I said can you come pick us up from that moment on I new we picked a good one, so if your in or around Ontario CA. try them out and you will get the same treatment I am sure of it. The breakfast could have been a little better but the people there make that hotel what it is.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for all the kind comments you have about our property and our team members. As you found out, we offer free shuttle service from and to the airport to all of our guests. Our free continental breakfast includes freshly brewed coffee, muffins, orange juice, fruits, toast etc. We also offer free Wi-Fi, and parking. Our lobby is open twenty four hours just in case you need an extra item in the middle of the night. Again, our team members love what they do and it's shown in the great customer service they offer. Thank you once more for the great feedback.

Pomona, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay at when u are near here u can tell that this young man (Jesus) likes his job made me feel welcome great attitude. Sis n Patrica do a great job greets us with a smile once you go in n real clean there's always food can't complain great place n also to the mangament great job I think name was Wendy b.

• Stayed November 2013
We would like to thank you for the wonderful comments you have about our Ontario property. Thanks to the feedback you have just provided us, we know that our team members are doing a great job with the customer service they offer. We are glad to know that you found the place to your liking as this also shows the great job that our maintenance team is doing. We hope you were able to enjoy our free complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking. Once more, we are delighted that you enjoyed the customer service and that overall you found Red Roof Inn better than expected.

Kindly,
Guest Relations Manager

Been to Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!