“Excellent service delivered with a smile and pretty faces” 5 of 5 stars

You added Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1818 East Holt Boulevard, Ontario, CA 91761   |
Ranked #14 of 41 hotels in Ontario
“Excellent service delivered with a smile and pretty faces”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

This place has earned its title as an "Inn", rather then only a hotel. Very attentive to detail,with an apparent sincere "aim to satisfy" attitude of service, - 'all' of the C/S staff, to name a few: Isabel (Inn Manager), Christina(Oh yeah! - mean: "excellent c/s"), Jesus (Maint./Various Services Coordinator), Sisavang(discovered the fountain of youth - &, so very pleasant), and last but not least,of just a few: Enid,"Pretty Hair" (C/S & Check In; lovely personality, and all the good stuff...etc); very excellent amenities: Great hot breakfast arrangement; Hot Jacuzzi out by the very clean swimming pool, - The whole hotel inn is always kept clean; The whole staff of maid service, are top-of-the-line! } "I'll always choose to make this [Red Roof Hotel Inn Ontario Airport], a place of stay for myself, when I'm in the area". Yep. Sincerely, ("Talaga") Raymond Levy. (...also Freddy)

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking a minute out of your busy schedule to provide us and future guests with your feedback on Red Roof Inn. We are extremely happy to know that you found our property to your liking and that the customer service offered to you by our entire team was to your liking. Our number one goal here at the Red Roof is to provide a clean and safe environment for all our guests, a thing we know we are doing correctly. Again thank you for the wonderful comments and feedback.

199 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

"Never judge a book by its cover" this statement cannot be any more accurate than it already is. Checked in 10/28/18 and out 10/30/13, and during my stay I was treated like person as opposed to a customer. This was particularly true thanks to Cristina,a wonderful charming lady with a great personality, and Isabel, the glue that holds it all together, together, they are putting smiles on everyone's faces as they walk in through the front door or come to the front desk to reactivate their room key or need some clarification. They are a formidable team. In conjunction with their drivers Jesus & Rene, my experience was nothing but Stella. The rooms are very
clean, with wifi available. Price wise, it's very affordable. I will definitely recommend it to anyone who is in the area and looking for a great place with friendly staffs to stay. More so, I'll totally stay here again and
again whenever I'm in the area.

Stephen (The camper/hiker)

• Stayed October 2013
Wow!!! are the first words that come to mind when reading such detailed review on our Ontario property. We are happy to hear that all our team members shined for you during your two night stay at Red Roof and that you found everything we offer here at the hotel to your liking. Please know that all of our team members are highly trained at what they do and we are happy to know that all these training is paying off with the wonderful comments our guest have for us. Thank you for the great comments about our team members and see you soon.

Raphine, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Jesus and joseph great shuttle drivers and desk personnel made my stay great.I would definitely come back for a stay.I was here for 8 days and motel staff was always there for me.full breakfast every mornin was a plus,, 24hr coffee.quite.shuttle drivers took you almost everywhere to locations while my truck was in shop since I had no way to get anywhere.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for providing us and future guests with your review on Red Roof Inn Ontario. We are happy to hear that our team members shined for you on your stay and that you took advantage of our free shuttle service, as this is something we offer to all our guest, free of charge. We also offer free hot breakfast, includes eggs, waffles, freshly brewed coffee and the likes. Thank you once more for the wonderful comments and we hope to see you again.

Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

All of the staff are so friendly. Accommodations are well maintained. They were shampooing carpets when we arrived. A hot breakfast, waffles, eggs, cereals, toast, juice and fruits. Coffee and juices all day. I like the rewards program. Definitely would return and recommend to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
As you saw during your stay at our Ontario property, we do take great care of our hotel, as we want the hotel to be a place were people feel at home. We do offer rewards program and also offer free Wi-Fi, parking and continental breakfast as you have just stated. We are very happy to hear that you will be staying with us whenever you are in the area of Ontario. We look forward to see you on your next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Christina an Isabel were very helpful an informative. Very friendly with a smile. Next time im broke down in the area will definitely stay here again. Motel was located near a few restaurants beautiful socal landscaping. Thanks from Rm 310 10/1-2/2013

• Stayed October 2013
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for having stayed at our property and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful feedback. We are very glad to hear that our team shined for you during your small stay at Red Roof Inn Ontario. As you were able to experienced, all of our team members are specially trained to provide the best costumer service, which they did, and which we are very happy to hear. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stay there many many times and the service is always great rooms are clean service all around is great, I usually get all my service from Isabel Sanchez seems like shes always there for me great person

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
We are glad to hear that you are a returning guest and that every time you stay with us you get the same great service as the first time you stayed with us. We are also happy to hear that our housekeeping always clean and leave your rooms as immaculate as possible. You must already know that we offer free Wi-Fi and parking. We are also open twenty four hours and all rooms do come with a mini fridge and microwave. Thank you once again for the wonderful review, and see you soon.

Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I missed my flight and decided to stay in a hotel in the area for my flight the next day. I called Red Roof Inn and within 15 minutes I had the shuttle pick me up at the Ontario airport. The driver was very nice. When I arrived at the hotel there was two young ladies at the front desk with a great enthusiasm and positive attitude. The room was clean, just requested 2 extra pillows which front desk sent with housekeeping immediately with them. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed August 2013
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us and future travelers with your experience while staying with us at the Red Roof Inn Ontario. And thank you for the wonderful description you have on how you booked the room and how our shuttle picked you up from the airport. We are glad to hear that our costumer service shined for you on you stay at our property, and that you were treated like family. Our team members value all of our guest, and it show with the enthusiasm they show while checking in a guest. We hope you will be able to stay with us next time you are in the area and we thank you once more for the detail review you have on our property.

Guest Relations Manager

Been to Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!