“Friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1818 East Holt Boulevard, Ontario, CA 91761   |
Ranked #15 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
“Friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I would not say this is a great hotel but it's unbelievably cheap, close to the airport, with the friendliest staff I have ever met. They will drive you to/from the airport multiple times and even give you a small breakfast on your way out. The room was clean and the air conditioner worked. If all you need is a place to stay until your 5 a.m. flight and you don't want to spend a lot then this is a great place!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review regarding your most recent stay with us. We are glad to hear you found the room to your liking. We are also glad to hear that our team members are taking care of our guest as best as posssible. Please know that our goal is to always have the best costumer service possible. We hope you liked the complimentary continental breakfast and we hope to see you again next time you are in the Ontario area.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Excellent hotel...it was quiet clean the employees were friendly. Great location. Will stay next time I'm in town. Can't complaint everything was great. I give this hotel a big thumps up and a 10. Room was clean bathroom was clean it had what i need it also a baby crib.

• Stayed August 2012
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Thank you for the great review you have on our Ontario property. We are glad you found the rooms to your liking and we are also glad that all of your needs were taken care off by our entire staff. Yes, we try to maintain all of our rooms as clean as possible so that guests like yourself can enjoy their stay to its fullest! It was a pleasure to hear from your great review.

Pomona, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Very quiet and very clean!! Great area! Will deff. stay there when close by! Personell were very helpfull and polite. Great rooms ... Iron and mini refrigirator!!! It was a great stay! keep it up!! will deff recomment this place to friends and family .

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2012
Thank you very much for the great review you have on our Ontario hotel. It is always a pleasure to hear our guests had an awesome time while enjoying their travel. Yes, our rooms are fully accommodated with a fridge, microwave, and we also have free Wi-Fi. Our team members are always ready to assist you anytime of the day or night since we have a 24-hour front desk. Thank you for letting your friends know about our hotel and we hope to see you soon!
Guest Relations Manager.
Knoxville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel has bed bugs and prostitution working the hotel. The desk clerks are in on it and making a kick back on it. They think it's funny and don't have time to deal with it. It was just a very poor excuse for a hotel. The desk clerk was rude to a lady that was ahead of me.

Room Tip: Stay acrost the street at the Comfort Suites at 1818 E. Holt Blvd. 909-605-0700
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
We are extremely sorry for the bad experience you had while you stayed with us. Please be adviced that we take careful measures to ensure our guest the safest place possible. Also, the ambiance you saw while you stayed at our hotel is not the typical one will find on a daily basis. Secondly, our team members are trained to provide the best costumer service to all of our guest. I will personally talk to them about issues brought up by you. Thank you for all your feedback. It is with your feedback that we make improvements to better served those future guest.
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I should have read the YELP reviews before booking. I originally booked this room because it was close to the ontario convention center and I was taking the bar exam. I ended up leaving after the first night's stay. Could not sleep at all - street traffic was loud. I thought it was just my nerves but my mom didn't get a wink of sleep either. I asked the front desk if I could relocate my room and she asked me, "you want to be on the train side?" After hearing that I checked out. The room was also old and outdated....the air conditioning did not work very well and the room was not very clean. IF YOU ARE TAKING THE BAR EXAM save yourself the stress and pay for a good night's sleep somewhere else.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
We are sorry to hear we did not exceed your expectations while you stayed at Red Roof Ontario, and thank you for your feedback regarding the A/C unit. I will personally let management know about the issues that were brought by you, and we will work hard on improving those issues. I will also talk to the company that sells us the towels so that they can provide our guest with the best possible towels. Once again, we are sorry we did not exceed your expections, and we hope you can give us another chance of staying with us during your next visit to the Ontario area so you can see all the improvements we have made.
Hesperia, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

The room was filthy. Mold spots dotted the toilet bowl, you needed gloves to touch the light switches. The pool was packed with kids swimming in their clothes(parents nowhere to be found), several adults drinking out of brown paper bags and leaving cigarette butts all over the ground, a nasty black sticky ring covered the pool tiles- there was even dog feces littering the pool area. Dogs were allowed to roam anywhere unleashed, kids ran through the the lobby sopping wet. Extremely loud road construction was going on until 2am just outside my window. I went to the lobby somewhere around 11:30 pm to ask if the hotel had been notified prior that this type of noise/construction would be happening, the clerk said "Yes we knew, they've been here all week and usually done by 12am" (I was finally able to fall asleep somewhere around 2 and they were still going). She couldnt do anything more to help me except give me an 800 number to call, which I did. That was the toll free number to book a room. I was finally given the number to the corporate office, which I promptly called. Twice. Its now been 3 days and I have yet to receive a return call. I initially booked this room as opposed to several others in the area because for 1- I stayed there years ago, it had been newly refurbished, was nice and quiet. 2- Red Roof was offering an internet special that day that was even cheaper than Expedia (maybe because of the construction?) And 3- because they were pet friendly (a little too pet friendly I think). The saddest part is it was my son's 11 birthday and he just wanted to get out of the heat and into a cool pool (he actually chose this over a birthday party). I would NEVER recommend this Red Roof- or any other Red Roof (due to the lack of response from the corporate office) to anyone. Unfortunate.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
We are terribly sorry to hear about the bad experience you and your family ( especially your son) had at our Ontario hotel. Please be aware that we had nothing to do with the constructions that was going on outside the hotel. When we do have construction going on at our hotel, we try to set specific work hours so that we won't deprive our guest from their sleep. Once again, we are truly sorry and we hope you will be able to give us another chance of staying with us next time you are in the Ontario area.
Guest Relations Coordinator, Guest Relations Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Guest service was awesome Katie gave me the best customer service I have ever had she took care of every little detail thank you Katie your the best

• Stayed June 2012
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you for sharing your feedback with other travelers looking to stay at our Ontario hotel. We are glad to hear that your have rated our hotel as the best in Ontario! We pride ourselves in providing clean, comfortable and friendly accommodations at a great value. Look forward to serving you again on your next visit the Ontario area.
Kind Regards,
-Guest Relations Manager

Been to Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!