“Best place to stay in Ontatio:)” 5 of 5 stars

You added Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1818 East Holt Boulevard, Ontario, CA 91761   |
Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
“Best place to stay in Ontatio:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Guest service was awesome Katie gave me the best customer service I have ever had she took care of every little detail thank you Katie your the best

• Stayed June 2012
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you for sharing your feedback with other travelers looking to stay at our Ontario hotel. We are glad to hear that your have rated our hotel as the best in Ontario! We pride ourselves in providing clean, comfortable and friendly accommodations at a great value. Look forward to serving you again on your next visit the Ontario area.
-Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and I recently stayed at Red Roof Inn located in Ontario, Ca. We've stayed here a few times before. My father was diagnosed with terminal cancer and my family and I began traveling to the area from Las Vegas to visit him before his time was up. My last visit, the trip for the funeral, I booked a room with only one bed but ended up bringing the my nieces and need a room with 2 beds in the last minute. Without ANY hesitation whatsoever, the clerk gave us a room with 2 beds at no cost to us at all despite the difference in price. I didnt disclose the reason for our trip to her, just gave us the room we needed without any questions. During a time of such great sorrow, the last thing a person wants to do is argue or have any problems during a trip for a reason as such. I highly recommend this hotel, it was clean and spacious and the best service I have ever received in my years of traveling. Thank you Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
We are extremely sorry to learn about the recent passing in your family. Our entire teams goal is to ensure a very friendly and hassle free stay for all of our guests. We are happy to know that your stay with us was peaceful and comfortable. We wish you and your family the very best for the future and hope to be at service to you during a more joyous occasion.
Guest Relations Manager
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This is a very nice clean Hotel in a good area with good beds and nice size bathroom.There is a table with 2 chairs. Staff are very helpfull. The Shuttle to the local repair shops is a nice extra. The free breakfast is weak but for the price you pay you can not go wrong. There are several restaurants and a convience store nearby. For the money you can not go wrong.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Dear JR B,
We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was one of comfort and satisfaction. Our awesome team members are always available to help our guest(s) and ensure a safe and friendly stay for them. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to the Ontario area!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

This hotel is good for a night at the airport. The desk clerk actually printed my boarding pass. The shuttle was on time and provided a quick 5 minute or less drive at 4:45 am!! The morning desk clerk gave me some power bars and a coffee. The room itself was a little "tired." I wouldn't stay here for anything other than an early morning flight. Oh, there is a train track nearby...heard the whistle twice between midnight and four but not too bad.

Room Tip: Maybe there are rooms away from the train track? You could ask.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
Dear ECEprof2,
Thank you for taking the time to providing us with feedback on your recent stay at our Ontario Hotel. We are delighted to know that our team members were able to assist you with your boarding pass and drop off at the airport. We will share your feedback with our entire team . We hope to serve you again on your next visit to the Ontario area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel :) pool was very clean. Employees were very helpful and pleasant also.

• Stayed May 2012
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
Dear Jurlopez,
We truly appreciate your candid remarks about our Ontario Hotel. We are delighted to know that you had a fabulous stay with us. We look forward to serving you again on your future visits to the area!
Thanking You,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

The room was clean and very spacious. Customer service was awesome! The computer in the lobby was in use and my husband and I needed to print something so the desk clerk allowed us to use the desk computer. Also, when we were checking out, the manager on duty gave us a slight discount since we stayed 4 nights. We did hear the trains while awake but never woke up from them. The only thing I would change is do not advertise 'continental breakfast' for pastries and coffee. Label it as that so there aren't disappointments.

Dear tinkerbell215,
Thank you for choosing to stay with our Ontario Hotel. We are pleased to know that your stay with us was one of comfort and enjoyment. You are absolutely correct abut how friendly team members ensuring a friendly and awesome stay for our guests. We look forward to serving you again on your future visit to the area!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

The maids blasting their Mexican music while cleaning rooms woke me up every single morning of my stay. One time at 6am!
The walls are paper thin... Literally. I officially know every detail of my neighbors sex life. Not ok.
I saw that the price was slightly more affordable than the other hotels in the area but after crawling into bed and realizing you guys are located steps from the railroad tracks and a block from the airport I was very unhappy with the price. It should be a lot cheaper. In another location the price would be appropriate but not in the Ontario location.
The "free breakfast" was a joke. All your competition is giving free breakfast. Not gas station food. But actual breakfast. Waffle maker. Bacon. Eggs. Even the cheap hotels had mini boxes of cereal and fruit. After being woken up by the maids I decided to take advantage of the free breakfast since I was up early enough. Only to find coffee, juice machine, and I small tray of the packaged croissants from the gas station. Really!? 60 dollars a night for a ghetto hotel next to the tracks and airport and you can't give us froot loops!? Much less an actual breakfast like the hotels across the street.
I recommend maybe a security guard or something ...? The parking lot was a mess. People out there extremely late at night. Doing drugs. Drinking. I felt extremely nervous about parking my luxury car in the back. And was scared every time I tried to walk into the hotel.
The bed was clean though. And comfortable. The room in general was comfortable and clean. That was about it ...

• Stayed May 2012
kabirbhagat, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, May 11, 2012
Dear UUUtinaUUU,
We would like to apologize for not being able to exceed your expectation on your recent stay with us. Please know the breakfast snacks we offer are complimentary and we do not market our hotel as a free breakfast hotel. We will look into your comments and share them with our entire team. We hope you will provide us with another opportunity to serve you.
Thanking You,
Guest Relations Coordinator, Guest Relations Manager

Been to Red Roof Inn Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!