“Gave it another shot....BAD IDEA” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3990 East Inland Empire Boulevard, Ontario, CA 91764   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #26 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Fresno, California
“Gave it another shot....BAD IDEA”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Last time I was at this hotel it was dirty, loud, and just bad all around....this time no different. Here's the events, got there got out room key and went up to our room which was on the second floor as soon as the elevator doors opened it smelt like weed, I thought for sure I was going to get high just standing there it was so bad... we checked our room smelt even worse we even tried to air it out but it just got worse by this time I was already annoyed. So we went back to the front desk and asked to be placed on a different floor because that one smelled, they said their was no rooms on the other floors but he would give us a different room on the second floor on the opposite side (almost like he knew where the smell was coming from) he then asked us why we didn't like our original room and I told him it smelt like marijuana and he literally looked at me like he had no idea what marijuana was.... the second room smelt better thank goodness because I now had a headache.... but this room had pee all over the toilet seat....wonderful!! On top of everything the beds are still horrible, if anything they are worse than I remember it was soooo bad! Every move you made every breath you took the mattress made a noise. I am really hoping the company picks a different hotel to do business with, this one is awful!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have been to several extended stays. Each time it seems to get better. My first time in New Jersey, five years ago was miserable. It reeked of cigarette smoke no matter where in the hotel you were. This extended stay in Ontario California, was beyond my expectations. Remodeled and plesent with no Indication of smoke on the None smoking floors. It even had a Swimming pool. I will return for staycations in the future.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Myra - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and provided you with an amazing visit to our hotel. It is great to read that you not only enjoyed your room, but also that we offer non-smoking floors and a swimming pool.

We really appreciate your encouraging words. We look forward to seeing you again.
Napa, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Non smoking rooms stink like smoke. Clothes smell like smoke after returning home.
Be prepared to be your own maid as you have to take the used towels to the front desk and return them before they will give you any more.
There is no restaurant, no business center, no main lobby, no service, no fitness facility!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Staying here for work and play...The hotel staff has been friendly and welcoming ..the rooms are clean and the grounds are well manicured....the pool is awesome ( I've spent every night after work in it ) refreshing and relaxing...Pets are allowed and they did not have any problems accommodating us... the staff was prompt and pleasant and made sure I didn't have any issues...breakfast was great since I didn't have to make the coffee... all in all I had no problems...I more than enjoyed my stay...and I would come stay again..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We had our relatives book this hotel for us, so we had no idea what it would be like, we got here and the outside is very nice and clean. We are staying for a week this is our third day and I felt like Ishould write a review, anyway.. we got here and they told us there were no rooms but on the smoking floor it wouldn't have been that big of a problem except we have a infant.. we got the keys and went up there, it was so hard to breathe for someone who's never smoked in their life.. so we turned on our fans and tried airing everything out, didn't work.. they told us that there were two rooms that might be available in the morning and to call them, we did and they told us they did not have them that we had to stay in the smoking room. the pet fee is outragous.. it was $300 for two small dogs a dashound and a small terrier mix mutt.. you aren't aloud to take the elevator with the dogs and they are my 71 year old grandmothers and she has to walk down three flights of stairs
to take them out. Last night me and my mother were taking the dogs out and we carried my son in his stroller all the way down the stairs and a police officer told us we had to go a different way and made us carry the stroller and the two dogs back up and go to the opposite end of the hotel. The manager told us it was a domestic dispute.. but I have never seen crime scene tape used in a domestic dispute. There is obviously unsafe activity going on.
My feet are black by the end of the day because the carpets so disgusting..
The microwave plate isnt even the right one for this microwave.. so it doesn't spin and your food doesn't cook.
The front desk people aren't overly welcoming, they aren't exactly rude either.. we asked for towels and they told us they were all dirty.
And the people are so loud, it currently sounds like someone's playing the drums and later in the evenings it's drunk and loud men.
They don't keep their breakfast stocked and there's never anyone to ask to refill it at the desk.
This isn't the worse hotel I've ever stayed in.. but, it's not the best.
If I HAD to stay here again I would, but I will try to avoid it at all costs.

• Stayed June 2013
Gypsum, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stayed here two nights from a last minute Hotwire reservation. The property has been renovated and is generally what I would call "pleasant budget". The furnishing are budget but that's expected. The room was well appointed. My room was right on I-10 but wasn't an issue for me. The staff was prompt and courteous- not especially friendly but perhaps I had an unwelcoming air- who knows. The major problem with this property is the smell. The elevator and hallway had the heavy smell of tobacco- almost like a bar smell. This is a bit surprising as I slept on a nonsmoking floor. There was a bit of the smell in the room but not a lot and my nose rapidly adapted and it didn't bother me. I have noted other reviewers noting the same thing. Too bad because the furnishings and overall setup make the Extended Stay idea a great way to travel on a budget- I'm not sure I will want to come here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were late in making reservations for our son's graduation -- all the local hotels were booked. So we decided to stay by the airport for ease of transportation, and were very happy with the Extended Stay America by the Ontario, CA airport. The employees were all great, they made us feel welcome and well taken care of!

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the freeway would be quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!