“It Stinks! in EVERY way.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3990 East Inland Empire Boulevard, Ontario, CA 91764   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #25 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Napa, California
“It Stinks! in EVERY way.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Non smoking rooms stink like smoke. Clothes smell like smoke after returning home.
Be prepared to be your own maid as you have to take the used towels to the front desk and return them before they will give you any more.
There is no restaurant, no business center, no main lobby, no service, no fitness facility!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Staying here for work and play...The hotel staff has been friendly and welcoming ..the rooms are clean and the grounds are well manicured....the pool is awesome ( I've spent every night after work in it ) refreshing and relaxing...Pets are allowed and they did not have any problems accommodating us... the staff was prompt and pleasant and made sure I didn't have any issues...breakfast was great since I didn't have to make the coffee... all in all I had no problems...I more than enjoyed my stay...and I would come stay again..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We had our relatives book this hotel for us, so we had no idea what it would be like, we got here and the outside is very nice and clean. We are staying for a week this is our third day and I felt like Ishould write a review, anyway.. we got here and they told us there were no rooms but on the smoking floor it wouldn't have been that big of a problem except we have a infant.. we got the keys and went up there, it was so hard to breathe for someone who's never smoked in their life.. so we turned on our fans and tried airing everything out, didn't work.. they told us that there were two rooms that might be available in the morning and to call them, we did and they told us they did not have them that we had to stay in the smoking room. the pet fee is outragous.. it was $300 for two small dogs a dashound and a small terrier mix mutt.. you aren't aloud to take the elevator with the dogs and they are my 71 year old grandmothers and she has to walk down three flights of stairs
to take them out. Last night me and my mother were taking the dogs out and we carried my son in his stroller all the way down the stairs and a police officer told us we had to go a different way and made us carry the stroller and the two dogs back up and go to the opposite end of the hotel. The manager told us it was a domestic dispute.. but I have never seen crime scene tape used in a domestic dispute. There is obviously unsafe activity going on.
My feet are black by the end of the day because the carpets so disgusting..
The microwave plate isnt even the right one for this microwave.. so it doesn't spin and your food doesn't cook.
The front desk people aren't overly welcoming, they aren't exactly rude either.. we asked for towels and they told us they were all dirty.
And the people are so loud, it currently sounds like someone's playing the drums and later in the evenings it's drunk and loud men.
They don't keep their breakfast stocked and there's never anyone to ask to refill it at the desk.
This isn't the worse hotel I've ever stayed in.. but, it's not the best.
If I HAD to stay here again I would, but I will try to avoid it at all costs.

• Stayed June 2013
Gypsum, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stayed here two nights from a last minute Hotwire reservation. The property has been renovated and is generally what I would call "pleasant budget". The furnishing are budget but that's expected. The room was well appointed. My room was right on I-10 but wasn't an issue for me. The staff was prompt and courteous- not especially friendly but perhaps I had an unwelcoming air- who knows. The major problem with this property is the smell. The elevator and hallway had the heavy smell of tobacco- almost like a bar smell. This is a bit surprising as I slept on a nonsmoking floor. There was a bit of the smell in the room but not a lot and my nose rapidly adapted and it didn't bother me. I have noted other reviewers noting the same thing. Too bad because the furnishings and overall setup make the Extended Stay idea a great way to travel on a budget- I'm not sure I will want to come here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were late in making reservations for our son's graduation -- all the local hotels were booked. So we decided to stay by the airport for ease of transportation, and were very happy with the Extended Stay America by the Ontario, CA airport. The employees were all great, they made us feel welcome and well taken care of!

Room Tip: Rooms opposite the freeway would be quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The manager (Mohamed) and his staff (Melissa0 bent over backwards to make our stay enjoyable. Our room was nicely decorated, clean, and very comfortable. It is a bargain compared to many of the other local hotels and would recommend it highly

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Camdenton, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This hotel is a very nice clean facility with a great staff. They furnished us with directions for finding office supplies groceries store and dinner suggestions. The manager and Jennifer at the front desk stood out the most to me and my crew. Also I would have to say that the housekeeping staff was also very friendly. They always said hello and asked us if we needed anything. I would have to say I would stay here again and I will when back in this area.

Thanks to all
Brent

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!