“Check in with Melissa!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport to your Saves list
Expedia.com Orbitz.com
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3990 East Inland Empire Boulevard, Ontario, CA 91764   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #26 of 41 hotels in Ontario
Ontario, California
“Check in with Melissa!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on a few occasions as a last resort when nothing else is available, Bad experiences with the staff they seemed indifferent and sometimes even bothered or put out by their customers,
Not accomidating at all. However the last 2 times I have stayed here Melissa has checked me in and both times she was awesome,,,,a real sweetie!

C

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the great comments about the service that Melissa provided to you during your stay. It's great to hear that our associates are providing the service you deserve. Again, thank you for th review and we look forward to your next stay with us in Ontario.

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights on business and it will be the last time we stay here again. The smell of this hotel is something else. I don't know what it was but it was extremely off putting and made me feel nausous! On arrival to our room I had to spend several minutes cleaning the bath tub as it was filthy and full of hairs! The bathroom was tiny, and the bed is possibly the most uncomfortable I have slept or should I say NOT slept in! It was so hard and we had one sheet and a thin blanket which was wholly inadequate. We haven't sat on the 2 chairs in the room as they are covered in unexplained stains!
Our room did not face the freeway but the traffic noise during the night kept us awake so I dread to think how noisy it was on the freeway side of the building.
We have stayed at similiar type of hotel in the past, Candlewood Suites and it was so much better. We were due to stay one more night but checked out to get a good nights sleep.
The only positive I can find is its location is quite central but that certainly would not make me return. Take my advice and stay elsewhere.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that we failed to meet your expectations of a pleasant stay. Please accept my apology. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with our housekeeping and maintenance department to address the issues with the tub and mattresses that you have noted. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me, Thomas, directly, at tgiesel@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Excellent Front Office service- Rigo in particular went the extra mile.
Housekeeping staff was courteous.
ComplimentaryBreakfast was good.
Relatively quite even though conviniently close to the freeway and airport.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that the entire staff, especially Rigo, provided such excellent customer service during you stay with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have stayed here now for 3 weeks and I find everything to be more than expected. I love having a kitchenette to be able to fix things I want without leaving the hotel. The full size fridge is a plus in that respect. I am going to stay here a total of 2 to 3 months while I work on a local project I am involved with and after stays at other local hotels, have found ths to suit my needs best. Mohamid and the staff at this hotel are efficient, curtious and always helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to any and all my friends...Thank you everyone here. Jim P.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review of your stay with us. I'm thrilled that Mohammed and the rest of the staff provide great and friendly service to make your stay more comfortable. It's also great to hear that you find our well equipped kitchens a benefit to you during your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to your continued business!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have been working on a project since mid December and most of my stays have been at Extended Stay hotels. Although I don't use the kitchen most of the time it's nice to have the facilities available if wanted. I like the fact I can spread out my paperwork using the table & in most cases the extended countertop. This location was as clean as expected and the staff was more than pleasant when there was any contact with them. I had planned to stay for two nights but called to check in early which was handled wihout any problem. If back in the area I would stay at this location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review of our associates customer service and the overall experience. I'm so pleased that the associates were able to handle your early check in without any issues. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Ontario!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a month, jan-feb 2013 while relocating for my job. The staff there was phenomenal! Always so friendly and helpful and by the end Of my stay they felt like family! The room service was great and very accommodating to my schedule! Will refer to my friends and family!!

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased that we could be of assistance to you during your transitiion. It's great to hear that the associates made you feel like family during your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

NO ice machine, NO maid service, NO toiletries, NO blow dryer, NOT possible to cook in their 'kitchens,' NO muffins, NO coffee. I know it's an Extended Stay and therefore a 'home away from home' (their words) but if I had to live here I'd shoot myself. If I'm paying more than $100 a night I expect a few things. It's true there are ice cube trays in the room but I wanted a cold drink when I checked in. We had to go back out and buy ice! The 'grab and go' breakfast was pathetic. Out of muffins AND coffee our second morning. I will never stay in any Extended Stay America ever again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond.  The housekeeping and maintenance issues you described in your review are not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience.  To prevent this from happening again, I am sharing a copy of your review with the staff at the hotel to make sure your experience is not repeated in the future.  I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel.  I hope that you will contact me directly, at cyong@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further.  We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!