“The worst customer service I have ever had experienced in my many travels.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3400 Shelby Street, Ontario, CA 91764   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #27 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
DENVER, North Caroli
“The worst customer service I have ever had experienced in my many travels.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I left a bag of clothes in the hotel, I called the next day they verified they had my clothes. they sent me a credit card authorization to fill out so they could send me my clothes. 4 months later and about 40 phone calls to not only them but to the corporate customer service. I still never received my clothes. the manager of the hotel never once called me back. I spoke to all of his employees and everytime they said he would call me back! they told me three separate times my clothes had been shipped and would call me back with tracking info.. finally the main corporate CS office told me there was nothing else they could do it was up to the hotel to send me my clothes or reimburse me. we have a corporate acct with best western I have submitted my complaints to my corporate office to take them off of our preferred hotel list. so no one else in our company has to experience the frustration I have went through the last 4 months.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
BWINNSUITESONTARIO, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Mahavasu,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our management team strives to provide the best customer service and we regret to hear about your unpleasant experience. We hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Perry, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Stayed here for a weekend in LA. This hotel was much more than I expected it to be. Personnel were extremely nice, helpful, and always there with added information. Rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. Considering how close it is to the interstate I thought the noise would be an issue when trying to sleep, however, it was not. Will definitely stay there again when visiting California.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Good Afternoon 8722Pat , Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I know there are many hotel choices in Ontario, and I want to thank you for staying with us. We strive to have clean, comfortable, and quite rooms. We hope to see you in the near future.
Oslo, Norway
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

A nice looking lobby and efficient check-in made me think this was a greiat hotel. However, inside everything seemed to need a makover or renovation. The public areas looked more like a motel than a hotel. Litter was thrown i the public areas and vegetation blocked the walkways. The room was spacious, but several of the lamps did not work properly and the bathroom really would need a plumber. The hotel has a small fitness center, wifi and a heated pool. The area are deserted and boring. To expensive. It should be easy to find a better deal. The breakfast, however was great. This might have been a nice hotel earlier, but it is not up to Best Western standard at this time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear BGK190479,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and providing us with feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service and regret to hear that you had any inconveniences. We hope that you consider staying with us again during the next stay in Ontario.
Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I am a person that is fair and really was torn whether I should write a review of this property, but I was so disappointed over the last 6 days that I just had to share my experiences and honest review. The staff is nice. The breakfast daily was very good but the menu does not change, but was good. The property is Ok for maybe one or two nights, I see and have experienced that their renovating. I had gnats in my room daily and also in the lobby area. I even stopped getting the room serviced so that the door could stay closed and keep the new gnats out, I burned citronella candles nightly. The first 3 nights they renovated the sleeping room next to me until 10:30pm. Each time I opened the door they would say, "Oh we will be done soon." I called the front desk to discuss and share the issue and asked for the manager and was transferred to his voice mail. When the line rang and rang, it went back to the front desk and I was told that, "the voice mails are full and you cannot leave messages." I really did not have time to enjoy this hotel experience. I was on total alert 90% of the time. I’m sure others have enjoyed their stay, but unfortunately I did not have that privilege. I am happy to say that I am checking out tomorrow after 7 days and have reservations at another Ontario, CA hotel that I feel is better for me.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
BWINNSUITESONTARIO, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Felicia S,
We’re grateful that you’ve taken the time to share your experience with us but are disappointed to hear that we failed to meet your expectations. I am delighted to share with you that we are currently in a renovation phase and this can cause some inconveniences.We hope you will consider returning one day and have an opportunity to serve you in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We were very happy at the BW in Ontario. The staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was more than a donut! We didn't eat everyday but it sure helped when we were on the run. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Lots to do just at the Hotel with a work out room and pool.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Portland, Or
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Booked this hotel while traveling with my two kids and my mom. Upon arriving, I was very impressed .... it was clear that the property had been updated and modernized. The young woman at the front desk was very kind and helpful. The room was very comfortable (especially the pillows - just the right firmness/softness). We all got settled in for the night and had a good nights sleep.

Unfortunately, our concerns started early the next morning. When my mom got up to use the bathroom she turned on the light and found a cockroach on the counter. Not a great way to start the morning. When we went to the breakfast room, there was water dripping from the ceiling right next to the island where the hot breakfast items were being served. I did inform the gentleman at the front desk about both these issues .... he did appreciate that I told him while there were not other guests at the counter.

While this hotel has many amenities and, is clearly, very guest friendly and welcoming, I would not feel comfortable staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Kafajardo,
Thank you for taking the time to post about your experience. While I am disappointed your experience fell short of expectations, I am thankful that you have shared the feedback with us.Our management team reviews all guest feedback in an effort to improve the guest experience. Please be assured we taken this step to ensure this does not happen again. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Drove from Phoenix to Ontario with my co worker and fiancé after work last November. We arrived at the hotel around 6 am or 7 am, so late check in. Ceiling of the lobby was similar to an office style ceiling. Water damage. Dark and gloomy. We originally booked a 2 room suite for both nights we planned on staying, but when we arrived it was not available, so they asked if we wanted to switch rooms. We decided on a king suite with a pull out sofa that was smoking because we are smokers. Although the front desk clerk was nice. Headed to our room and the elevator buttons were broken, so we could only go to the second floor and then take the stairs to the 3rd floor very inconvenient. As we were climbing the steps you could see a little dumpster area with an old mattress and microwave waiting to be thrown out. The Suite was not very suite like. once the pull out bed was retracted there was not any room to walk safely. Very close proximity to each other for a couple and their friend. Water damage in the bathroom. Mini fridge did not work. We lied down to sleep after working/driving all night and considered asking to switch rooms in the afternoon and finally decided to go downstairs and speak with a different front desk clerk who made the change. We stayed in our previous room until the second room was ready and it was....

MUCH BETTER. two LARGE rooms. two queen beds and a pull out sofa. amazing shower/tub. It had jetted tub but we didnt use it. two tvs. clean. AWESOME. When I am at work I definitely try and sell this room rather than the first room! 10 dollars more is worth it.

I was there alone for a little bit and smelled a hint of marijuana, but that's more of other guests issues, not the hotels.

Breakfast was alright, but a little cold if my memory serves me right.

locations better for Ontario airport than visiting other areas.

First hotel i stayed in when visiting California and it was okay overall.

Room Tip: 2 room suite. whether you need two beds or not it much better quality.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Hmmsmc101,
I appreciate your candid review of your recent stay at our property. While room type requests cannot be met every time, I have reviewed your comments with our front desk, housekeeping, and management. I invite you to give us a second chance the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!