“First time staying in a Best Western as a reservation agent” 2 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3400 Shelby Street, Ontario, CA 91764   |
Offers & Announcements
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #26 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Phoenix, Arizona
“First time staying in a Best Western as a reservation agent”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Drove from Phoenix to Ontario with my co worker and fiancé after work last November. We arrived at the hotel around 6 am or 7 am, so late check in. Ceiling of the lobby was similar to an office style ceiling. Water damage. Dark and gloomy. We originally booked a 2 room suite for both nights we planned on staying, but when we arrived it was not available, so they asked if we wanted to switch rooms. We decided on a king suite with a pull out sofa that was smoking because we are smokers. Although the front desk clerk was nice. Headed to our room and the elevator buttons were broken, so we could only go to the second floor and then take the stairs to the 3rd floor very inconvenient. As we were climbing the steps you could see a little dumpster area with an old mattress and microwave waiting to be thrown out. The Suite was not very suite like. once the pull out bed was retracted there was not any room to walk safely. Very close proximity to each other for a couple and their friend. Water damage in the bathroom. Mini fridge did not work. We lied down to sleep after working/driving all night and considered asking to switch rooms in the afternoon and finally decided to go downstairs and speak with a different front desk clerk who made the change. We stayed in our previous room until the second room was ready and it was....

MUCH BETTER. two LARGE rooms. two queen beds and a pull out sofa. amazing shower/tub. It had jetted tub but we didnt use it. two tvs. clean. AWESOME. When I am at work I definitely try and sell this room rather than the first room! 10 dollars more is worth it.

I was there alone for a little bit and smelled a hint of marijuana, but that's more of other guests issues, not the hotels.

Breakfast was alright, but a little cold if my memory serves me right.

locations better for Ontario airport than visiting other areas.

First hotel i stayed in when visiting California and it was okay overall.

Room Tip: 2 room suite. whether you need two beds or not it much better quality.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
BWINNSUITESONTARIO, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Hmmsmc101,
I appreciate your candid review of your recent stay at our property. While room type requests cannot be met every time, I have reviewed your comments with our front desk, housekeeping, and management. I invite you to give us a second chance the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
ontario, oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

the room was very comfortable.. and the staff helpful in general.. i requested a wake up call and did not receive it.. this has never happened to me before and it made my day much more difficult.. not sure what else to say to come up to the 200 word minimum

Chula vista, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel was great. The breakfast was more than I expected at a Best Western, more like what I expected at a bed and breakfast. The bed was so comfortable I will see what I can do at getting one. Please let me know where to get that great bed.

Room Tip: One of the one bedroom suites give you so much more room you will enjoy your stay more.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Grass Valley, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very comfortable beds, clean, nice lobby & amenities. Updated breakfast area clean and efficient. Rooms are nicely done, have just about everything you need away from home. I would definitely recommend to my own family members!

Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We found the accomdations very comfortable. Traveling with 3 kids and a mother-in-law can have its own challenges We didn't have reservations I explained the entourage and the clerk suggested a two room suite with an adjoing room, worked out perfect. The kids used the pool my wife and I enjoyed the spa later in the evening thanks to grandma "sitting". Great free breakfast saved a bundle unlike the hotel we stayed at the previous night breakfast bill was $55 plus tip! We found this hotel most accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The stay itself was very nice, decent room and breakfast. The problem happened after the stay. It's long story... But the point is, they double charged me and the manager kept ignoring my phone call to give me the refund. Three month after the stay, I finally received the refund with the help of Best Western Customer Support. The manager of this property is very dishonest and a liar.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to communicate what you experienced on your most recent stay. Your experience was not indicative of our usual service levels. I will be sharing your comments regarding your billing issue with the front desk staff and management. We hope to be able to serve you again in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

The Best Western Plus InnSuites Ontario Airport is a great place to stay for work or pleasure. Nice staff, nice pool, some rooms have big Tubs, but all are very clean and nice to stay in. Because I stay there often, check in is quick and painless. And they have a good breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWINNSUITESONTARIO, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your FANTASTIC feedback about your experience with us! We continually strive to exceed our guests expectations and it looks like you had a truly enjoyable stay with us! Thanks again for being our guest, we appreciate your business!

Best Regards,

Richard Ledesma
Front Office Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!