Drove from Phoenix to Ontario with my co worker and fiancé after work last November. We arrived at the hotel around 6 am or 7 am, so late check in. Ceiling of the lobby was similar to an office style ceiling. Water damage. Dark and gloomy. We originally booked a 2 room suite for both nights we planned on staying, but when we arrived it was not available, so they asked if we wanted to switch rooms. We decided on a king suite with a pull out sofa that was smoking because we are smokers. Although the front desk clerk was nice. Headed to our room and the elevator buttons were broken, so we could only go to the second floor and then take the stairs to the 3rd floor very inconvenient. As we were climbing the steps you could see a little dumpster area with an old mattress and microwave waiting to be thrown out. The Suite was not very suite like. once the pull out bed was retracted there was not any room to walk safely. Very close proximity to each other for a couple and their friend. Water damage in the bathroom. Mini fridge did not work. We lied down to sleep after working/driving all night and considered asking to switch rooms in the afternoon and finally decided to go downstairs and speak with a different front desk clerk who made the change. We stayed in our previous room until the second room was ready and it was....
MUCH BETTER. two LARGE rooms. two queen beds and a pull out sofa. amazing shower/tub. It had jetted tub but we didnt use it. two tvs. clean. AWESOME. When I am at work I definitely try and sell this room rather than the first room! 10 dollars more is worth it.
I was there alone for a little bit and smelled a hint of marijuana, but that's more of other guests issues, not the hotels.
Breakfast was alright, but a little cold if my memory serves me right.
locations better for Ontario airport than visiting other areas.
First hotel i stayed in when visiting California and it was okay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western InnSuites Hotel & Suites Airport/Southern California nestled in the suburbs of dynamic Los Angeles, features newly refurbished Studio InnSuites and two-room Executive/Family Suites plus romantic Presidential Jacuzzi Suites. Whether you are a frequent guest or this is your first visit to InnSuites Hotel & Suites, it is InnSuites' commitment to provide the exceptional value, service, and “Home Suite Home” facilities you expect when you travel. We invite you to enjoy a complimentary hot California breakfast buffet featuring healthy fruit, cereal, scrambled eggs, tasty sausage, potatoes, biscuits, gravy and homemade Belgian waffles, plus free Hi-Speed internet along with a free afternoon social hour to relax and meet new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Airpark Ontario Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Airpark Ontario Hotel Ontario
- Best Western Ontario
- Ontario Best Western