You added BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3400 Shelby Street, Ontario, CA 91764   |
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #28 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
ontario, oregon, United States
“one night stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

the room was very comfortable.. and the staff helpful in general.. i requested a wake up call and did not receive it.. this has never happened to me before and it made my day much more difficult.. not sure what else to say to come up to the 200 word minimum

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChristiGibel, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2015
We hope that next time you will be able to stay longer.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Chula vista, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel was great. The breakfast was more than I expected at a Best Western, more like what I expected at a bed and breakfast. The bed was so comfortable I will see what I can do at getting one. Please let me know where to get that great bed.

Room Tip: One of the one bedroom suites give you so much more room you will enjoy your stay more.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Grass Valley, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very comfortable beds, clean, nice lobby & amenities. Updated breakfast area clean and efficient. Rooms are nicely done, have just about everything you need away from home. I would definitely recommend to my own family members!

Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We found the accomdations very comfortable. Traveling with 3 kids and a mother-in-law can have its own challenges We didn't have reservations I explained the entourage and the clerk suggested a two room suite with an adjoing room, worked out perfect. The kids used the pool my wife and I enjoyed the spa later in the evening thanks to grandma "sitting". Great free breakfast saved a bundle unlike the hotel we stayed at the previous night breakfast bill was $55 plus tip! We found this hotel most accommodating.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The stay itself was very nice, decent room and breakfast. The problem happened after the stay. It's long story... But the point is, they double charged me and the manager kept ignoring my phone call to give me the refund. Three month after the stay, I finally received the refund with the help of Best Western Customer Support. The manager of this property is very dishonest and a liar.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
BWINNSUITESONTARIO, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to communicate what you experienced on your most recent stay. Your experience was not indicative of our usual service levels. I will be sharing your comments regarding your billing issue with the front desk staff and management. We hope to be able to serve you again in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

The Best Western Plus InnSuites Ontario Airport is a great place to stay for work or pleasure. Nice staff, nice pool, some rooms have big Tubs, but all are very clean and nice to stay in. Because I stay there often, check in is quick and painless. And they have a good breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWINNSUITESONTARIO, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your FANTASTIC feedback about your experience with us! We continually strive to exceed our guests expectations and it looks like you had a truly enjoyable stay with us! Thanks again for being our guest, we appreciate your business!

Best Regards,

Richard Ledesma
Front Office Manager
Sacramento, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We checked in and I was told there we no more rooms available before I had even seem my room. When I arrived in my room I was greeted with the foul smell of smoke and moldy air conditioning. The appearance of the room was in bad shape. The light fixtures had broken switches that did not work. The carpet was soaked underneath the air conditioning unit. The shroud from one of the fire suppression sprayers was hanging down. The crown molding was poorly installed. Wall paper was peeling in a few places. The bathroom was missing tiles and the hot water was extremely hot. The lobby outside however was very nice and looked as it had been freshly renovated. Another issue I had was my colleague that came with me on the trip booked the same time as I did and received a much better room compared to mine. I was very disappointed with my stay there which is unfortunate because I travel often and I have come to expect more from Best Western.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Gabriel P,
We value your comments and are thankful you took the time to express your experience at the Best Western Plus Innsuites Hotel & Suites. We will address your concerns with department managers in order to better accommodate you. We strive to have clean rooms at a great price and hope you will consider us for your next stay in Ontario.

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!