“Price great, dinner good, rooms dated and in disrepair” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3400 Shelby Street, Ontario, CA 91764   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #27 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Salem, Oregon
“Price great, dinner good, rooms dated and in disrepair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Can't beat the price, but the rooms are dated. Mine had peeling paint on walls and ceiling, peeling and torn wallpaper, and I looked out on a roof where I could see the air conditioning units. They were covered with dirt at the intakes. The largest one had suffered removal of its intake cover, so I could see the filthy filters hanging out. They look like they had never been replaced in 40 years or so. They were solid dirt.

The furniture is beat up and outdated, and the sofa had rips in the fabric.

The bed was comfortable enough, though and I slept well, which is the main thing.

The best part about this stay was that I got in a few minutes before 9 pm when the kitchen closes, but they allowed my coworker and I to order from the dinner menu and sit in the lounge. I had beef short ribs with green beans, rice and a mixed salad. The ribs were boneless, a generous portion, and very tender, with a good sauce. The beans were fresh and fairly crisp, and the salad was a decent mix of greens and tomato. My coworker had the philly sandwich, served with onion rings and french fries. A lot of carbs! The meat was a little skimpy, but tasty. Overall we enjoyed the meal and the price was reasonable.

Breakfast is free, but fairly blah - a variety of items though.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Los Angeles, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

For starters neither of our hotel room phones worked and there were two! The smoke detector was broken and dangling from the wall! Black mold was actually found in our shower which clearly is a health hazard!!! When we opened the sofa bed dirty sheets were still on the bed and they found a cheetoh puff inside! The hotel general manager Peter Niles was most unhelpful and it was like pulling hairs to get clean towels. We actually had to take towels from a maid after asking the front desk (mind you I'm walking to the front desk everytime I need something because THE PHONES DONT WORK) to please send some over. The maid comes to our room for a second time at 11AM to see if she can clean (mind you check out is at noon) and tells us we can't have towels ... that she doesn't have any ... funny my friend took two off her cart though! I would wish this hotel on anyone ... might as well be a motel ... a snooty fox or something! UGH Choose anything else but this hotel! AWFUL!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I ended up choosing this hotel because of its location, price and free breakfast, to be honest it wasnt my first option but Im very happy with it.

Its close to the Intl Ontario Airport (15min or less), for me it was a great option for visiting clients and near a bunch of restaurants. Apprently its near the Ontario Mills Mall.

Outdoor pool, family oriented, has a fitness center, staff were always friendly and helpful, It could use an update but overall its a good option.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
North San Diego, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

If your sensitive to mold avoid this hotel as the maintenance is lacking, the bed had a sink hole in the middle, there were kids running up and down the hallways screaming and being extremely loud and the elevator was closed for repairs. If your only going to stay one night and can put up with all the noise, mold and dated rooms you might make it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

NJ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stay here about 100 nights a year. I like the staff but most of all I like the openess, all hallways and coridors are outside. If I want fresh air all I have to do is open my room door. My stay was as usual fantastic

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Chula Vista, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have stayed numerous hotels and this hotel by far was the worst hotel ever. This place should be on hotel impossible. The floors in the supposed suites were disgusting. If walked in white socks or barefoot your feet were covered in black dirt. The room had the overwhelming smell of smoke even though it was smoke free and the staff was subpar intheir performance. I called the guest service and asked for 3 towels and was told I could have 2. I asked for an iron and it took 3 hours for someone to show up with one. Then eveyr morning I did not have worry about an alarm clock because the maintenance workkers were banging away at the elevator that was not working.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Southern California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

This has got to be the worst hotel experience of my entire life! When entering the hotel lobby we noticed modern decor and you think, oh this is going to be great! But boy were we wrong.

As we walked to our room through the courtyard we had a sense of being in a rundown apartment complex. Walls looked filthy and patches of puddles were spread throughout the grounds by sprinklers.

Upon entering our room we noticed the scent of smoke in a smoke free room! We also noticed a burnt iron mark on the already dirty carpet. Other things we noticed: refrigerator was left open, 3 bath towels for a room that suppose to accommodate 6, walls so thin you can hear conversations next door,children running right above us and mold on the bathroom ceiling. Oh, and hammering in the court yard at 8 am!

To top it all off some [--] was yelling outside our room over some personal domestic crap. So I call the front desk to see if we can be moved to another room but unfortunately all rooms were booked for the night. The clerk did have someone come over to speak to the jerk and he did settle down for a moment until he started up again. At this point some lady steps outside her room to politely ask him to tone it down. Instead of being considerate to this lady and the rest of us civilized people,he decides to act like a bratty-[--] [--] and curses the heck out of this woman! He said something along the lines of "..I have a 13 year old daughter and her mother turned her back on her!!.." Look psycho, take your personal family matters to Jerry Springer! This place is already smelly rat hole and you're making it worst! Eventually the police came and the problem was taken care of. I'm not knocking the hotel on this incident but it just added to the bad experience.

Do yourself a favor and avoid this place!!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS InnSuites Ontario Airport E Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!