“Great start to finish” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 41 hotels in Ontario
Northern California
“Great start to finish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Quick easy check-in and out with friendly service. Recent updating has everything looking and feeling nice and fresh. Even chilled citrus water in lobby was great and a nice touch on a warm day. The Club Lounge is well worth the extra $ with a large selection of hot and cold items both morning and evening. Being close to the freeway makes it easy to come and go. A trip to Disneyland was around 30 minutes away. Looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Alfonso T, General Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for your valued feedback. I am pleased to hear you have enjoyed the new look of our lobby and the more comfortable feel it offers our guests. I look forward to sharing your review with our staff and our front desk staff, congratulating them not only on their efficiency but their friendliness as well. We take great pride in our Sheraton Club Lounge and we do agree that the $25 upgrade fee per night is well worth the price paid. I am glad you had a memorable stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I like the hotel. It is a Sheraton so has standard Sheraton amenities like pillowtop bed. The company that invented heavienly bed has comfyest beds around. Four pillows on each bed. Fitness center. Newly renovated last year. They also provided toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash upon request. Computers for free use in the lobby. But internet access in room and breakfast cost extra.

This is not your typical airport high-rise. There were only six floors in the hotel. It was free parking right off the I-10 freeway with an in and out Burger joint right next door. The ontario mega mall is 5 minutes drive away. Everything was clean. And Even though we were next to the freeway, I couldn't hear any noise as everything was well soundproofed.

However, there were a few things that bugged me just Enough to distract from my state. The clock in my room was 10 minutes slow. The clock in both the fitness center was set one hour ahead. The picture hanging above my bed was crooked. And for some reason, newspaper delivery was missing during my stay. And the front desk could not figure out why. There was a faint smell of old smoke that they tried to clean up so it was not the hotel's fault. But it is distressing that the clocks in the both the fitness centers are both one hour off.. Shows lack of attention to the details.

But those minor annoyances are just that.. Minor. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013
Our guest feedback is truly valued because it gives us the opportunity to see how we are doing. We continue to receive a lot of compliments on our Sheraton Sweet Sleepers and I am happy to announce all of our guests are able to purchase these beds online at our Sheraton store. Due to our guests feedback we are now offering complimentary internet to all of our guests. I sincerely apologize for the attentive of our staff to the small details, which can be most important to a guests stay. I have shared your review with our entire operations staff, in order to give them incite on the guests experience. You feedback is valuable to us and we look forward to seeing you again and I can assure you the clocks in our Sheraton Fitness Center will be accurate.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

A cookie cutter business hotel. Nice bed. Clean and quiet facility and room. Wall insert style heater/air conditioner. Did an adequate job controlling temp, but sounded like there was a tractor in the room. Airport shuttle was efficient. In N' Out across the street.
Complaints. 1. I always found myself waiting for the front desk help even though I was the only person in the lobby. Could not understand why it was so hard to get help. Perhaps they were busy surfing the internet. 2. Complimentary coffee in the lobby was gone by 7:45 a.m. with no offer from the staff to make more. 3. I am a Starwood Gold member. My plane landed at 9:00. My meeting did not start until 2. No offer of early check-in. I was told I could check-in early and pay an extra half day rate. I was told I could check out as late as 4. Did not do me much good given given that I was out the door at 8:00 a.m.
Were I to return to Ontario I would likely try other hotels before returning to the Sheraton.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ashley D, Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
We appreciate your feedback and want to thank you for connecting us regarding your stay. Thank you for your comments regarding our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed, clean and quiet guestrooms, and complimentary airport shuttle. I have shared your insights with our Director of Front Office and we will look into additional training and staffing at the Front Desk. We are sorry that we were not able to grant a complimentary early check-in; depending on occupancy the night before and any late checkouts it can be very difficult to accommodate every request. We are very grateful for your loyalty to Starwood and are disappointed that you felt you were not taken care of. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to show you what a stay at the Sheraton Ontario Airport should feel like upon your next visit to Ontario.
Minneapolis, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 8 days for work and loved it. Staff was friendly, room was clean, and the free wifi and breakfast (make sure you do club floor) were great! It is right off the 10 too. I would definitely stay again or recommend.

• Stayed February 2013
Ashley D, Manager at Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to connect with us and provide your valuable feedback. It is a delight to hear that our staff was friendly, room was clean and the amenities made your stay remarkable. We are very appreciative of your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thank you again for sharing your feedback on the Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Got this hotel after bidding $55 on Priceline for a 3.5 star hotel by Ontario airport (for a Saturday night). Definitely the best hotel I've ever gotten for $55 and it was well worth double that price. Free use of the business center (computers, Internet and printing) and free wifi in the rooms are always great, plus there's a fitness center as well as an indoor heated pool. Everything else is pretty standard for a 3.5 star hotel.

Room Tip: Bid $55 on Priceline!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is always great knowing you are able to get a quality hotel for a good price. As you stated we do offer 24 hour access to our LINK@SHERATON which offers all of our guests access to complimentary computers and a printer. We enjoy providing amenities which are necessary to the lives of our busy travelers and our relaxing vacationers. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed two nights this trip. The first night was after a long travel day and the hotel met all of the criteria that one would need at the end of the day. Hassle free check in, well equipped and clean room, and an excellent staff ready to meet your needs. The second night was on my return home. Enjoyed having a glass of wine in the bar area while using the computers in the business center to print my trip details. Would stay here again. Rooms have white bedding and complimentary water for two. Coffee maker in room. Looking forward to my return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a mountain view. Also, try to get a deal on the club floor....nice breakfast in...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
I would like to thank you for connecting with us and offering us your personal feedback. It is always a pleasure to hear our staff is providing more than customer service, but offering a memorable stay with our guests. I am thrilled to hear our hotel offered everything you needed after a long day. We are looking forward to seeing you again during your next stay with us.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had a reservation at a competing big-chain hotel within walking distance of this Sheraton. The big-chain hotel was visibly filthy, highly perfumed and triggered my alergies in a very bad way. I was a bit hesitant to go to this Sheraton because it was cheaper than the big-chain place across the street. However, this Sheraton is clean, smells ok and didn't generate any alergic reaction.

I'm a frequent business traveler. In-house restaurants and health-clubs are important to me but a clean and quiet hotel is a bigger priority. I checked a lot of hotels in the Ontario Airport area. There are better hotels, but not for this kind of money.

Pros: Easy access to the main roads, good value.
Cons: Noisy HVAC, bad tasting water (but bottled water is provided).

Room Tip: The second floor is "pet friendly." If you have pets, this is good. If you don't, yo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. I am happy to hear our rooms and hotel offered you with the foundational things needed in order for you to enjoy your stay. We understand that if you hotel is full of amenities and the rooms are not clean, then the quality of your hotel drops. We push ourselves daily to provide the cleanest rooms available. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Ontario.

Been to Sheraton Ontario Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!