“Nice airport hotel close to the freeway” 4 of 5 stars

WiFi Package
Ranked #9 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Certificate of Excellence 2014
CA
“Nice airport hotel close to the freeway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Check-in very slow. 10pm at night and there was a line of 4 with only 10 front desk workers. When I asked for 2 queens I was told hotel was sold out. No problem on the beds, but with a full house I would have appreciated more staff On duty for check in.

Room was across the pool. Unlike other comments on TA I had a very quiet night.

Flat screen tv, very large bathroom. Welcome Cookie was nice as always.

I would recommend this hotel for any event in the IE or ontario airport. Airport shuttle, free parking and easy to get to the freeways with restaurants nearby.

Booked on Priceline name your own price. 3.5* property. Was about 40% off listed price for West Ontario zone.

• Stayed July 2012
YolandaMcKinney, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
Hello Ushela03,

Thank you for your review.

We welcome all feedback and ofcourse it's always good to hear positive feedback. Your experience is one that we take pride in providing.

Continue to share your experience with your friends, family and colleagues in hopes that they will come and stay with us too.

Kind regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

this hotel was very nice it had a resurant in the inside of the hotel and it was less then 10 min from the airport i will stay here every time i come to ontario

Room Tip: get a balcony room very nice
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Hi Audrey D,

Thank you for posting a review.

I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay and we look forward to you staying with us each time you return as well.

Have a great day!

Warm Regards,
Albuquerque
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

UNACCOMMODATING. We had a business seminar to attend and wanted the shuttle to take us to the Embassy Suites Hotel, which is about 1 mile away. They would not do this for us. In fact the embassy suites offered to pick us up, and we were not even guests at their hotel, they even went as far as paying for a taxi to come get us because they thought this would be faster. I wish we would have stayed in the embassy suites instead. The rooms at the hotel were musky, and the linens & decor were from the 90’s. The only positive thing about the Double Tree is that they had a balcony & the pool area was really beautiful.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Hello Amanda C,

Thank you for your review.

I would like to personally apologize for your perception of our staff being unaccommodating while you were our guest.

Due to our daily scheduled transportation to/from the Ontario International Airport, The Ontario Mills Outlet Mall, Ontario Convention Center, Citizen's Business Bank Arena, etc., we are unable to provide any transportation outside of what's noted above. I apologize if we failed to offer to call a local taxi company for you.

I've also shared your comments in regards to the condition of your guest room with our Director of Housekeeping and your concerns have been addressed and corrected.

Should you change your mind and your travels bring you back to the Ontario, California area I would hope that you would allow us another opportunity in providing you with the excellent customer service and care that we are known for.

Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

I feel really mixed about this hotel. The staff is great and the pool is wonderful. Nice to have some nice restaurants on site.

Our room was nice and large. However the room smelt musty and the doors to the patio were dirty. The room had no refrigerator for small snacks. The room felt damp and slightly dingy.

So while it was good I'm not sure I'd stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012
, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, July 7, 2012
Hi Karl B,

Thank you for posting a review in regards to your recent stay with us.

I would like to personally apologize for your less than "10" experience with our hotel as it pertains to your guest room. We have an excellent housekeeping team which makes your experience even more frustrating to me.

Your experience is far from the strict standards of cleanliness we commonly maintain. I have taken the liberty of sharing your review with our Director of Housekeeping and she has assured me that steps will be taken to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced in this manner.

Should your travels bring you back to the Ontario area, please allow us another opportunity in providing you with the level of service and hotel cleanliness that we are known for. I can guarantee you that you won't regret it.

We look forward to seeing you in the very near future.

Fontana, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

My family and i really enjoy the Doubletree Ontario. Nice place to come for breakfast or drinks in the evening.
The staff here are the best.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
Hello Nannette W,

Thank you for posting a review.

I have to agree with you, we offer a great breakfast variety at our hotel. My favorite is the Joe's Omelet.

We hope that you and your family will continue to dine and have drinks at the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

I stay here once a month and it is always clean. the front desk people are always nice, polite, and helpful! location is great by the airport and near some eats. the rooms are big and beds are comfortable.

• Stayed June 2012
, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, June 30, 2012
Hello adampuge,

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back each month.

The little things mean everything and we don't take any of our guests for granted. You have many hotels to choose from and thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Ontario Airport every time.

Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

My sister got had her wedding reception here and it was amazing. Staff is incredibly helpful, friendly and accomodating. Location is absolutely beautiful, clean and new. Manager Yolanda is so nice! We locked ourselves out of our room and she was more than happy to help. Prices are good, pool is beautiful.. I live 2 miles from Doubletree but I liked it/ and the staff so much that Im booking a room next month. Dont look anywhere else. Stay here!!

Room Tip: Any room is great!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Hi Olga G,

Thank you for your review and the compliment.

We look forward to welcoming you back next month and providing you with the same exceptional service.

If there is anything I can do for you prior to your arrival, please do not hesitate to contact me. It will be my pleasure to assist you.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Yolanda

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!