“Soft Towels!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Soft Towels!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

The staff were all very friendly. Spacious rooms and solid Internet made it easy to work in the mornings and evening. Breakfast selection was nice and I enjoyed making a plate and taking back to my room so I could keep working. The towels were incredibly soft. I stay in a lot of hotels and find this a wonderful treat. My only advise is to request a room upstairs if you are not an early riser as you can hear the people above you getting ready in the morning. My only complaint was that when my room was serviced my door was left open until I returned that evening. Thankfully I didn't have anything of value in my room more alarming than anything else. I am sure it was an isolated event, they did send someone to see who was the last one in my room.

• Stayed June 2013
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience during your recent stay. I will defintely look into your comment and pass along your comment regarding our staff.

We hope to have you back soon!

Cynthia Ybarra

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Rancho Cucamonga, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We switched to the Residence Inn after an extremely poor experience at the low-budget Extended Stay America nearby. Our large room with sofa and flat-screen LCD television had a very nice little kitchen with stove/oven, dishwasher, full-sized fridge, dishes, pots, pans, cutting board, knives, etc., for basic cooking. There are also very nice stainless barbecue grills outside and apparently there were grill kits at the front desk (we didn't get a chance to grill while we were there). Room was pretty quiet and blackout shades kept it quite dark in the morning. Nicely kept grounds, four washers and dryers in the laundry room, nice little gym with cardio machines and free weights. All staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were there for a few weeks and didn't want maid service every day, so when we needed something, a quick call to the front desk was all it took. Highly recommend this hotel, if you need a place to stay in the Ontario area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
I'm excited to hear that our rooms and our amenities worked out for you.
I'm proud of my staff and they are all committed to making our guests feel at home and welcomed.

Thank you for posting your comments.

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Condo- Kitchen-Living Room -2 King Beds- Pet Friendly.
Very clean-Quiet with lovely gardens and walkway's, Patios for grilling.
Breakfast served - cafeteria style. I didn't like plastic utensils and plates.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to post a trip advisor comment. I will pass along your comments to our staff members.

Tracy, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This hotel offers everything you can ask for and more.
With their Mon-Thursday reception from 5-7pm offering free beer, wine and food, you just can't beat it.
I have to say that the front desk associate Audrey put a smile on my face everytime I saw her.
She is the epitome of customer service and should be commended for a job well done.
Very clean and compfortable rooms with everything you need for an extended stay.
Great job Residence Inn of Ontario, CA.

Room Tip: Any room should meet your needs. If you prefer, ask for a room near the checkin office. It is by the...
Dear Valued Guest,

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the amenities here at my hotel. I will definitely pass on the great comment to our staff members.

Winchester, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

The Residence Inn in Ontario has a great layout with private outdoor entrances to each unit, which really cuts down on the foot-traffic noise. The kitchens are spacious and well-stocked, making it easy to avoid eating out all the time. After about 7 p.m. you will be hard-pressed to find a parking space near your room, so be prepared to walk if you can't get there early. The staff is incredibly helpful and quick to respond. The location is convenient to the Ontario airport and plenty of shopping in Rancho Cucamonga.

Room Tip: I don't recommend a ground-floor unit due to the amount of noise you can hear from above.
Dear Valued Guest,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and you enjoyed our amenities. I'm happy to hear your comment regarding my staff.

Thank you for staying with us.

phila
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stayed at the hotel last week. Arrived after long flight and the front desk was so warm and friendly that I knew my stay would be perfect. Christine made the check in a pleasure. No problems would stay again.

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your comments regarding my associate and will pass this on to our staff.

Hope to see you soon!

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I frequently stay at the Residence Inn Ontario for business and I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge the super friendly and helpful staff. In particular I want to acknowledge Audrey, Joie and Lizette. There are many other fine examples of friendly and courteous staff - too many to mention. It is clear the friendly attitudes stem from the top, General Manager Cindy Ybarra. They are the reason I keep coming back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Cindy Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Ontario Airport, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Valued guest,

I'm elated to hear that you encountered a good stay and my friendly staff. I will definitely share your comments with the staff members and acknowledge those associates you mentioned.

We hope to see you soon!

Cynthia Ybarra

Been to Residence Inn Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!