“Good service and very clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center

You added Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 North Haven Ave, Ontario, CA 91764-4902 (Formerly Ontario International Airport Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park, Stay, and Fly
Ranked #23 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Cotia, SP
“Good service and very clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I've stayed in this hotel for 20 days. In the hole period I always felt confortable. I've used all the facilities and everything was in good condition. The access for the rooms and facilities are easy. The staff was very helpful. The room was always clean.

• Stayed July 2013
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear dkataguire:

Thank you again for your feedback, we truly appreciate knowing about our guest's experiences so we can celebrate our successes and address our challenges to better serve you in the future.

(909) 481-1760

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed here for the night before our flight from ontario airport. The room we had was adequate for our needs, was clean and functional. I can't comment on breakfast as we didn't want to pay the $14 we were asked to pay for it. We did take advantage of the complimentary shuttle to the airport which was one of the main reasons we booked this hotel. Certainly not one of the best places I have stayed but I have no real complaints and felt we got value for money.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear nic675:

Thank you for recently staying with us at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, and I appreciate you taking the time to respond to our guest survey. It is a great training tool and we take them very seriously. I will certainly share your survey with our entire team, as we believe it very important for all associates to be able to see how our guests rate their stay with us. I will also use your comments about your experience as a training tool so that we can continue to improve our guests experience here at the hotel.

Pocatello
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

This hotel has a beautiful garden and pool area! Nice beds. The staff was not unfriendly... but not overly friendly either (except the waitress. She was Great!). Seems like a safe enough area. There were ANTS all over our bathroom. And a couple in the bed. That was unpleasant. Breakfast is $13 even though it looks like a free continental breakfast. This was also unfortunate. Not with the price! But a decent place.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Business 201:

I was concerned to hear about your experience with your guest room. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize, as that was not the way we typically take care of our guests. We have taken care of the issue with the ants and I will notify the Chef so he can take a look at the breakfast based on your comments. I know that does not change your experience but I hope that you can feel confident that we heard your concern and are definitely doing something about it.

San Diego, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I thought I would save a few dollars booking my reservation through the internet. I saw the picture but did not realize the signs were plastic until I arrived. I saw a very nice hotel across the street so I thought I would be ok....what a mistake I made. The nightmare began when I tried to check in. The man at the front desk made me wait 10 minutes while he talked with another employee. When he finally came to help me, he told me I had to give deposit. I gave my credit card but asked why when nothing to charge. Told me didn't matter had to give anyway. Gave me key for room end of building, only to learn key did not work. Went back to front desk, no phones to ask for help. Finally got into room that was not cleaned. Called front desk and told had to go back, given another room. Entered room occupied by another guest. Asked to talk to manager and the man at front desk said he was manager. I cannot say anything nice, go to a different hotel unless you want to be treated very bad. Ate breakfast in restaurant and the waitress said everything was bad at the hotel now with new owner. The waitress told me owner does not pay bills why so much trouble. A little to much information for me, I checked out..... Embassy suites was great.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Ian A, Front Office Manager at Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Mrs. Susan S:

I was very distressed to review your survey and see that you encountered some less than friendly associates and service during your experience with us. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize, as it is not the way we typically take care of our guests. We pride ourselves on providing sincere and warm service and your survey seems to indicate we totally missed the mark. I have taken appropriate action regarding the situation and I will use your comments about your experience at the front desk as a training tool so that our customer service continues to improve.

Covina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Room has ants, no soap, no towels, night manager at front desk very rude, no help......Gentleman in van very helpful, front desk not interested in problem of ants, did not move me. Asked soap, no soap, ask towels, told no towels. I say I want to leave, man told me I pay anyways. Girl hand me flyer for good time. I was scared, left anyways.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel......
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Mrs. Fannie L:

Thank you for recently staying with us at the Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center. We value each guest, as we know that you have a choice when deciding where to stay while here in Ontario on business or pleasure. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to our guest survey. It is a great training tool and we take them very seriously. I will certainly share your survey with our entire team, as we believe it very important for all associates to be able to see how our guests rate their stay with us.

I was quite distressed to read that you had multiple issues during your stay. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize, as that was not the way we typically take care of our guests. We have discussed these issues with the department managers and we have resolved those issues. I know that does not change your experience but I hope that you can feel confident that we heard your concern and are definitely doing something about it.

Arrowhead Highlands,ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

When your stay starts off with the professional and cheerful front desk like mine did you can only realize that your stay will be one of relaxation and good things. We were placed on he 7th floor at the end of he hall( great place for all you smokers!) and was left to our own until we needed for anything and they would take care of the world we,ll see what lifer brings. The only knock would be the cleanliness of the room upon check in, the bathroom was borderline and the mirror frame was disgusting, if I hadn't been so tired I would have changed rooms.
Overall good stay with a couple of marks for cleanliness and idiot neighbors,( not hotels fault), I did find quite funny that the couple next door enjoyed role playing, too bad the male seemed to be more excite tied about the family goat then his bride, but I have to admit the goat did seem to smell better and was less hairy. Anyways good place to stay, staff made stay better, Erin at desk was great, mane sure you take care of the desk and they'll really take care of you...

Room Tip: Take care of the desk and watch your stay improve....
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

After staying at the airport Sheraton in Ontario for the last four visits, I decided to take a chance on this hotel (also rated as 3.5 stars on Priceline). As other reviewers have noted, it is a little outdated looking from the outside--looks like a jumble of Legos and very blocky.

Once inside, check in is quietly efficient, and there is a Starbucks in the middle of the lobby. The room itself also looks a little dated, but is rather large. The bathroom is quite small--so small, the door is literally only an inch away from the toilet, and tub also appears to be smaller than average. I couldn't believe that a room so large would have a bathroom so disproportionately undersized.

The mattresses and bedding was okay, but again, no match for the Sheraton. WiFi is free and blazing fast, which might make up for these shortcomings for business travelers.

I did not get a good night's sleep because the AC kicks in quite loudly, plus rattles. Overall, I think this hotel needs to update its accomodations, with the exception of the fast WiFI. For the same price, I pick the Ontario airport Sheraton as the clear winner.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!