“Great staff and a little more.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center

Save Saved
You added Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 North Haven Ave, Ontario, CA 91764-4902 (Formerly Ontario International Airport Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast special
Ranked #22 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Arrowhead Highlands,ca
“Great staff and a little more.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

When your stay starts off with the professional and cheerful front desk like mine did you can only realize that your stay will be one of relaxation and good things. We were placed on he 7th floor at the end of he hall( great place for all you smokers!) and was left to our own until we needed for anything and they would take care of the world we,ll see what lifer brings. The only knock would be the cleanliness of the room upon check in, the bathroom was borderline and the mirror frame was disgusting, if I hadn't been so tired I would have changed rooms.
Overall good stay with a couple of marks for cleanliness and idiot neighbors,( not hotels fault), I did find quite funny that the couple next door enjoyed role playing, too bad the male seemed to be more excite tied about the family goat then his bride, but I have to admit the goat did seem to smell better and was less hairy. Anyways good place to stay, staff made stay better, Erin at desk was great, mane sure you take care of the desk and they'll really take care of you...

Room Tip: Take care of the desk and watch your stay improve....
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

After staying at the airport Sheraton in Ontario for the last four visits, I decided to take a chance on this hotel (also rated as 3.5 stars on Priceline). As other reviewers have noted, it is a little outdated looking from the outside--looks like a jumble of Legos and very blocky.

Once inside, check in is quietly efficient, and there is a Starbucks in the middle of the lobby. The room itself also looks a little dated, but is rather large. The bathroom is quite small--so small, the door is literally only an inch away from the toilet, and tub also appears to be smaller than average. I couldn't believe that a room so large would have a bathroom so disproportionately undersized.

The mattresses and bedding was okay, but again, no match for the Sheraton. WiFi is free and blazing fast, which might make up for these shortcomings for business travelers.

I did not get a good night's sleep because the AC kicks in quite loudly, plus rattles. Overall, I think this hotel needs to update its accomodations, with the exception of the fast WiFI. For the same price, I pick the Ontario airport Sheraton as the clear winner.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I booked this hotel through Hotwire last month, so I didn't know where I would be staying until after I had paid (Hotwire does not reveal the hotel name until they have billed your credit card). After learning that I would be staying at this hotel, I immediately looked it up. I was honestly scared when I saw the cheap-looking blue sign in the pictures of the hotel's exterior. I thought this was going to be a shady hotel.

Fast forward to last week, when I stayed here for two nights. The hotel is in a great and safe location. The lobby is gorgeous and upscale-retro. The rooms were clean and all of the staff that I interacted with (the check-in clerks and the maids) were genuinely friendly. I paid HALF of what I would have expected to pay for a property like this...you can't beat that! And within 3 miles, you will find every chain restaurant under the sun--everything from Chick-fil-A to Ihop to BJ's Brewery to a Krispy Kreme drive-through!

The only downside to this hotel is that some SERIOUS parties go on here during weekends. This is the only reason why I am not giving this hotel a 5-star rating. The night that we first checked in (a Friday), there was some sort of cultural celebration in the lobby area and the music they were playing was LOUD. At the same time, an equally LOUD hip-hop party was going on in one of the reception rooms. Not only did this make it difficult to find parking, I did not feel safe in the parking lot as I was pulling suitcases out of my car (an inebriated man who was fresh out of one of the parties was staring at me in a way that made me really uncomfortable).

All in all though, for the price and the location, I will not hesitate to book this hotel again when I am in the L.A. area.

Room Tip: Reception-area parties can't really be heard when you're on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed there for 20 days in july and I had no problems. All employees were very friendly and solved all my issues. The room was nice and was cleaned every day. The breakfast could be better. Some days there was no bread to eat.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Spanish Fork, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This hotel is not customer friendly. If you book this hotel through a 3rd party like Hotwire you are not entitled to their breakfast. Only customers who go through their direct website can partake of the breakfast the rest of you have to pay $13 per person. The standard room that they give you when you book through a 3rd party does not have a refrigerator in it so don"t bring small kids that require juice or milk unless you want to fill up an ice chest twice a day. A lot of their pool chairs were broken and needed to be replaced. The staff was not willing to work with our family when we asked for a room upgrade to accommodate our families needs unless we paid them an extra $100 a night.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Avondale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Hotel room was nice no complaints. Close to the airport only about 5 to 10 minutes away. I didn't use any of the facilities but everything looked ok from what I saw. I would stay here again no complaints :)

• Stayed July 2013
Woodway, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Location is very convenient to the airport. Exit the rental car lot, turn left and they are right on the other side of the highway.

We checked in very late and there were three of us. Not sure how the clerk missed my two teenage sons standing next to me, but he assigned us to a King room and we had to go back to the front desk and were given a room with two queens by another clerk. He was on the phone quoting a room rate to another customer, which was more than double what I paid on Priceline. Not sure if hotel would have been worth the rate he quoted if I had paid full price.

Room was clean and comfortable. We were pretty much there just to sleep, so it served our purpose. Pool are looked decent and nicely landscaped.

Seems like it would be a good businessperson's hotel. I would stay again if I could get a decent rate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!