“Railroad Business Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Los Angeles, California
“Railroad Business Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had to setup a last minute Railroad Safety Conference, This place had what I was looking for! The Sales Manager Cianna Fige went above and beyond to help get this set up and go off without any hitches! The communication was great and She was able to come thru even with all the last minute changes and had to make. The conference rooms were nice, Cianna even gave me a tour of the actual hotel rooms! They were really nice and clean my guys really loved them, all 30 of them! The location is a bit off but the Hotel staff and Cianna were really help full in assisting with transportation for dinner arrangements. Cianna also was able to get a catering service brought in for us which was delicious! I definitely recommend this hotel and their staff for business as well as pleasure. Cianna Fige was a pleasure to work with and someone I will keep in contact with for future events or pleasure trips.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Mira Loma, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn & Suites in Ontario CA recently and it was ridiculously fantastic. Jeffery checked us in early and super fast!! We were upgraded to a fantastic suite and the room was spotless and the bed was awesome. There is a choice of pillows, soft to firm so everyone can rest comfortably. I witnessed one of the housekeeping girls go out of her way to make sure that a couple was being tended to at the front desk when she was on her break! My company has used the hotels conference rooms for meetings and the experience was great.The breakfast at the hotel was perfect, plenty of choices. Monique made sure all of this happened for me and my husband. Our checkout experience was just was awesome as our check-in. Thanks Holiday Inn. You guys ROCK!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Fullerton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our church group of 180 people stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and for the most part we had a wonderful time. Here are some things we loved:
1. Location- it's right off the exit with major grocery stores including Costco very close by.
2. Rooms- nicely upgraded and clean. The first floor rooms have vaulted ceilings which makes the room feel bigger.
3. Breakfast- its more than your continental breakfast with a pancake maker, sausage, egg omelet, biscuits and gravy. Even with our large sized group the food never ran out.
4. Pool- It was 100 degrees when we went and it was nice to dip a pool that was shaded in the afternoon by the building.
5. Free shuttles to and from the airport and metro station.
5. Sales Manager- I contacted the hotel 3 months before to arrange for our group. I have to say my most pleasent experience was with Cianna Fige, my contact. She was on top of all details, went out of her way to look up park facilities in the area, stayed in contact with me constantly, gave me her personal cell phone number to call even on her off days and even fulfilled special requests for our group.

Depending on the size of the group next year, we hope to return. Their conference room holds 228 ppl max but our group of 180 including all the sound equipment was a little on the tight-side, so we'll see. Overall, this is a great facility for groups up to 200 ppl.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I can not think of one think wrong with this hotel . We had our 11u club baseball team stay here for 2 nights. The staff was very accomidating and very friendly. They let us BBQ by the pool after our games and then let the boys watch movies down in the lounge area , since it had lots of room and big flat screen tv. The breakfast in the mornings before games was so convienient for the boys and parents... the breakfast had a great variety of foods to choose from. Cianna Fige, our sales manager was the best!!! I felt like she really cared about her guests and would honestly do anything for her guests to feel comfortable. Couldn't have asked for a better manager. My whole team/parents had nothing but fantastic things to say about their stay at this hotel and the staff. We will definatly stay here again in the future!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had 2 boys soccer teams (over 30 families) stay for 2 nights at this location. From getting the room blocks, to checking on us after our stay - we received excellent service. Cianna and Monique took great care in working with our parents to get us all situated. The break/breakfast room was perfect for quick breakfasts before heading to the field, and as a great afternoon lunch area for all the boys. The pool area was perfect for relaxing for players and parents in the evening. The front desk even worked out a late check out on Sunday when we advanced and needed and extra hour. I will definitely look to Holiday Inn Express for all our future tournament travels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express suites while I trained and prepared for a completion at Mt. San Antonio College. My teammates and I were very happy with the breakfast each morning and always found ourselves very comfortable. One of the days, one of the sales managers, Cianna Fige, went as far as to shuttled me to and from a park so I could complete my long run for the week.. A truly classy group of people that run the show at The Holiday Inn Express suites. I will definitely be returning again for my next trip to the Mt SAC completion! ~ Kevin

• Stayed April 2013
HONOLULU
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed here while I attended an 8-day corporate training class. Each morning at breakfast, I observed Vivian doing a great job... She greeted each person in the breakfast room, kept the food area very clean, and always made sure that the trays of delicious breakfast food were filled. Watching Vivian made me realize that I am thankful for the little things that other people do for me.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!