“Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Save up to 25%
Ranked #13 of 41 hotels in Ontario
“Friendly staff. Clean rooms. Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express suites while I trained and prepared for a completion at Mt. San Antonio College. My teammates and I were very happy with the breakfast each morning and always found ourselves very comfortable. One of the days, one of the sales managers, Cianna Fige, went as far as to shuttled me to and from a park so I could complete my long run for the week.. A truly classy group of people that run the show at The Holiday Inn Express suites. I will definitely be returning again for my next trip to the Mt SAC completion! ~ Kevin

• Stayed April 2013

72 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
HONOLULU
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed here while I attended an 8-day corporate training class. Each morning at breakfast, I observed Vivian doing a great job... She greeted each person in the breakfast room, kept the food area very clean, and always made sure that the trays of delicious breakfast food were filled. Watching Vivian made me realize that I am thankful for the little things that other people do for me.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Fort Worth Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I was in town for a work, best possible location for me since it was close to the office and also close to the highways and the mall. Hotel was attractive and very clean, staff was friendly. Best part was the free breakfast at 5:30 in the morning, let me get to the office early. Food was hot, eggs/bacon/ and all the usuals. I will definitely be staying here from now on.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Imperial Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was a very last minute trip, I was aware that the particular weekend was a crazy busy weekend for hotels, due to NASCAR. Cianna Fige made it possible she didn't just accommodate me in any room available, she was able to put me up in the suite enough space for my baby and me, and any visitors to come. She made me fell VIP status with the ammenity left in my room. and the next morning she made sure to see me before I left, just to make sure all had been to my satisfaction.
My c/i was so easy the fd agent took care of me as soon as I walked in. and this same fd agents c/me out the next morning and as soon as I approached the fd she said oh cianna wants to see you. she remembered me immediately. excellent service from her.
we came down to breakfast and the nice lady attending the breakfast area, was the sweetest! talking to my baby giving her compliments and just being so attentive.

Thank you for the excellent stay!

I'm sorry if you could check the name of the FD agent and the kitchen attendant.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The room was very nice, comfy beds, very clean. The breakfast was okay typical scrambled eggs, bacon, cereal fruit etc. The staff was inattentive. I had to find the front desk clerk to check in. She was visiting with a friend in the breakfast/reception area. She didn't seem to concerned even though 3 people were waiting to check in. The hotel was filled with people there for training who evidently staying for a long time. They took over the pool area more than 50 people, had a BBQ and music. There was no opportunity to go to the spa/pool as it was filled with kids even late until 10pm. Our room window faced the pool area but it was still pretty quiet just really really crowded in pool so we didn't have chance to even dip our toes in. The kids filled the spa with soap or bubbles too. Still the next morning bubbles were coming out so couldn't use the spa the next day either. I asked for coffee for our room but was told they were out I'd have to come back Tuesday in about 3 days they were expecting a shipment. I was told there was coffee in the reception area but it was in a pump carafe and it was cold. So no coffee during the day. Overall okay but call first to see if they are doing trucker training or how full the holiday will be. The room next to us had several people in it and they played music and came and went all night long. No one made any attempt to talk to them or seemed to notice except for us everytime their door slammed. Okay for a quick stop over but not for long stay. On Sunday morning there was a church service singing & praying in the reception/breakfast area - that was a surprise so if you're ready for Sunday service this is a place to stay.

Room Tip: Call first to ask about training events going on and ask for a room away from the pool if you want q...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Pat M,

Thank you for your candid review of our property. We are glad to see you liked the rooms and found the beds comfortable. We are sorry for not living up to your expectations and for not creating a memorable stay for you. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare
Lansing, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stayed for a quick overnight before an early morning flight. Front desk women were GREAT! They helped me to drop off the rental car car the night before (picked me up at the rental car lot), advised me a place to eat, and arranged my early morning shuttle in the morning. Room clean and up to HIE standards. I like the fridge and microwave in the room!
Breakfast was out at 4 am. Full, hot breakfast! Shuttle driver very friendly. Would stay again if in the area.

Also, this hotel is 2 miles from the airport, but airplane noise didn't seem too bad.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Valentine, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed here about 3 weeks for business, and I have to say the hotel staff was probably the best customer service I've ever experienced at a hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly and knew who we were. We stayed the weekend at another hotel to travel and when we got back, they didn't even have to ask who we were. They remembered us and got us checked back in quickly. Even the cleaning staff knew who I was and looked out for me. My husband flew in one weekend and they told him to get out of my room, that it was a lady's room. This friendly staff really made the long hotel stay better.

The rooms were very nice and clean, and the beds were comfortable. The workout room was pretty nice too for a hotel - with treadmills, elliptical, and bike as well as some weights. There is a continental breakfast which was pretty good too.

The only down side was location. It is right off the highway which was a little noisy at times. It is also kind of out on its own, there aren't many places to eat or things to do nearby. However, everything that you could need (food, mall, even the airport) is only about a 5 to 10 minute drive.

Overall, great hotel, and I would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rich G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank You! It is great to have feedback in which we can recognize and praise our team and the wonderful job in which we strive to try and accomplish day in and day out. It gives me joy to read your review and your thoughts on our staff. I do want to let you know that we also can provide transportation to and from local restaurants for a sit down experience. Other than that we do have just burger, sandwhich, and a Mexican restaurant next to the hotel.
Once again thank you for the kudos!

Rich Garcia

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!