“Amazing Service & Awesome off menu” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Opened in 1988 Rosa's has earned the reputation for the finest Italian cuisine served in elegant, intimate surroundings. Live piano music will accompany your evening dining while you enjoy exciting, authentic Italian entrees accompanied by wine from our excellent wine list. Rosa's features a full bar and our professional staff will cater to your every dining need. Please join us for lunch Monday through Friday and for dinner Monday through Saturday.
Blainville, Canada
“Amazing Service & Awesome off menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was dining with a vegan guest and I was most amazed at them jumping through hoops in verifying things with the kitchen regarding ingredients and the efforts made in putting together a wonderful meal off menu for them. I was very appreciative and I really enjoyed my meal and service we had received here. Upon my return to the area, I will definitely come back to Rosa's

Visited August 2013

Sacramento, California
“Good food, very pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The food was excellent but was overpriced. They get a lot of hotel traffic so I think they price higher because of it. We enjoyed our dinner but most likely will not go back.

Visited September 2013
Austin
“Excellent Italian in Ontairo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is a great place to entertain clients or have a special dinner. Prices are high for Ontario, but you get what you pay for - and more. The food, wait staff, and ambiance are great. I have eaten at Rosa's many times over the past five years and have never had anything but a great meal.

Visited February 2013
Indianapolis, USA
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We were staying a hotel nearby and wanted to have a nice dinner out. The food here was excellent and the dining was very nice but the service was just ok.

Visited April 2013
Valentine, TX
“Nice atmosphere, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I went here for a business lunch, prices were pretty high, but the food was pretty good. The menu is a little different though, this definitely wouldn't be a place to take your kids. There are a lot of seafood options, but if you don't like seafood, your options will be somewhat limited. I ended up getting the chicken special that day and it was actually very good.

The atmosphere is nice and the restaurant is quiet, so it would be good for business or for special occasions.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Rosa's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Rosa's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.