“Great location at the Mall” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #6 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Houston, Texas
“Great location at the Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I was here two nights and enjoyed it very much. I seldom use fitness rooms but I used this one twice. I liked the towels and water fountain in the room plus complimentary headphones.
The location at the Mall made picking a place to eat easy and a fun walk. It is close to the freeway too but not too close.
I recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Ontario

Room Tip: Use a GPS to find it - it is not easy.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Stayed here overnight to catch an early flight out, airport is about 5 minutes away. Hotel is super clean, rooms are updated, staff is very friendly and helpful. Next parking lot over is the Ontario Mills Mall which you can walk to if you need any last minute stuff. One con is that the parking lot for the hotel is very small, if you get there late you will need to park in the Mall parking lot, the hotel provides you with a parking pass. Might be an issue for some. Nice breakfast area with standard Hampton Inn breakfast. I could hear the planes from the airport but not enough to disturb my sleep just enough to note.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The title says it all. Very convenient for location to manufacturing in Rancho Cucamonga and other east of LA cities. I have stayed in the region multiple times and this is by far the best hotel. Breakfast is really good and is the primary reason I stay at Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Front rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Severn, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

The rooms were clean. The hotel is near the Ontario Airport. The breakfast is wonderful. The employees are very friendly. Great shopping next door. Service is great. Definitely would stay here again. We were here for the Grand National Roadster Show and it is also close to the Fairplex where the show is held.

• Stayed January 2013
Allentown (PA)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

• I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ontario @ 4500 East Mills Circle, Ontario (CA) for one night on business
• It is a typical nice Hampton Inn: overall good physical condition, comfortable bed, and continental breakfast
• It is located in a large shopping mall complex. The parking lot dedicated to the hotel is very small, so expect to park in the large mall lot (a short walk across the mall service road) and you need to place a parking permit on your dashboard (no charge for parking, but the permit is for mall security identification)
• Room was quite – no noise issues
• It is a five minute drive to ONT airport
• Good choice for the area at a reasonable price

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
SoCAL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Hampton Inn & Suites, Ontario, CA. Enjoyed our mini-week-end vacation at Hampton Inn, Ontario Mills. The two nights were absolutely worry-free. Upon check-in we were asked if there was a perference of floor (we were never asked that question before, so a bit-of-a surprise by that). In other words, we were delighted to hear questions like that, when hotel staff asked questions regarding our perferences. Also, the hot beverage counter (coffee and tea) adjacent to the check-in counter was another pleasant surprise, with ample supplies and a wide vareity of tea selections too. Parking area was safe and well-lit at night, luggage cart was readily available to use. The complimentary morning breakfast was another good that was added to another good thing: the food selection was excellent, having hot eatmeal, danon yogurt, banana and wheat toast with peanut butter and coffee on the go, I was darn happy. By the way, the lounge/tables & chairs were comforatble and was always cleaned-up and orderly, ready for the next family guest. Finally, the room was cleaned, spacious and refreshing, bed/pillows and sheets comfy, and a sparkling shiny bathroom. (11-3&4-2012)

Room Tip: Request on your floor/room perference. Hotel staff were accomodating.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Breakfast is average, but they were out of syrup and nuts for oatmeal. parking pot is small so we had to park in the mall parking lot each night. We originally had a reservation at a different Hampton, but chose this one because they had a hot tub. On the first full day of our stay we were gone from 8:30 am- 1:30 am because we went to a theme park. Before leaving I asked that we get some clean towels as we didn't need the room cleaned. We returned after a long day to find the same dirty towels and no clean ones. The next morning we went to go use the hot tub. I turned on the jets and nothing was coming out of them, which was due to all the baskets being full of leaves. My feet were still sore enough to get in and not care about the jets, but the hot tub had cold water as cold as the pool. So I might as well have kept my reservation at the Covina hotel since I got no use out of the hot tub. That hotel also doesn't charge for fridge and micro and this one does...diabetics beware. Upon talking to the front desk manager he gave us one free night for the inconvenience apart of their 100% satisfaction guarantee, but that didn't make it any more worth the trouble.

• Stayed September 2012
Hilary A, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ontario, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
I am so sorry that we did not meant your expectations during your stay. I sincerely appreciate your feed back as this helps us to grow and become stronger at not only the service we provide but the ability to rectify a situation before someone else has to experiance it. Our spa has been fixed and the jets are on their way! I would love a moment to speak with you in person if possible. I left a messag with my contact information yesterday, so whenever you have time, I am available for you. We want every guest's stay to be perfect, and work hard each day to try to make that happen. I am very sorry that we were not able to make it right before you left our hotel. I look forward to hearing from you.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ontario? Share your experiences!