“EXCELLENT!!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Yakima, Washington
“EXCELLENT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Love this hotel! I stay here on business trips and every single time I am not disappointed! The whole hotel is very clean, the rooms spacious and the beds are divine. However, I think what really stands out with this hotel are the staff!!! I had the pleasure of meeting Susan Golden,who is The General Manager, when we arrived at the airport...she personally drove us back to the hotel! She not only provided everything that I requested, but did so with kindness and grace. Susan also took the time to tell me the closest/best places to eat, but that the mall was just across the street. I hadn't planned on going to the mall, but she spoke so well about it, that I ended up going just because.
I look forward to staying at the Ayers inn and suites and am always happy to see an Ontario, CA trip scheduled.
Many thanks for a little piece of home away from home:)
Anthea

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
california
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I'm reluctant to downgrade a hotel for something they offer at no charge but if part of your decision in booking this hotel is the free wifi you then are in for frustration. At any given time it can be very fast or very slow or just plain disconnected, presumably depending how many guests are connected at any given time. It was this way the entire time during my 2 day stay, including right now. I probably wouldn't be writing this review other than something to do while waiting to get reconnected.

On a positive note, I thought the breakfast was very good (also free) and included real eggs and real bacon and fresh chopped fruit and is well run.

I was assigned a handicap room (not at my request) which turned out to be huge with lots of space. I believe these are much larger than the standard room. Ayres Suites next might be a better choice but if bidding on Priceline you will probably end up here. If reliable internet is not a requirement then you will be happy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The hotel was awesome all around from check in to check out. Really good breakfest, the chef really nice and friendly. Room was clean everyday of my stay. The location of the hotel made it much better. We were sorounded by a mall,restaurants, outlets.

• Stayed April 2013
Walnut Creek, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I love this hotel. Welcoming, good breakfast, spacious, lovely rooms - doesn't feel like every other out of the box hotel... I appreciate their attention to detail.... I stay here whenever I pass through Ontario.

Room Tip: all the rooms I have had have been superb.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

First, this is not my first stay. Every associate is pleasant and gives better service then most 4star hotels. They go out of their way to make you feel like family. Yummy cookies, snacks and drinks at 5. They even got me when the cookies came out :) Basic breakfast but I like it. The rooms are nicely decorated, extremely clean roomy and I wish mine at home looked this good. Their conference room is very comfortable and great for meetings. I even like the tv station selection....nit all about the men.

• Stayed April 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

No real complaints. Would fully recommend.The shower head kind of sucked but the bathroom was spacious and clean. The king size bed was comfy and I fell asleep real easy.Quiet and in a great location for shops and food and freeways.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had a very pleasant stay at the Ayres Inn in Ontario. The room was a nice size, clean and with a very comfortable bed. The exterior of the hotel is also very nice. The hot tub was amazing! The hot tub is a great size & we had it to our selves both nights that we stayed. The hotel staff was very nice. Susan the GM was very friendly - didn't even know she was the GM when discussing our plans for our stay. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ayres Inn & Suites Ontario Mills Mall? Share your experiences!