“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Rancho Cucamonga
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Was checked in by Monique at front desk. It's great when someone make' s you feel welcomed. Everyone at hotel greets you and offers help if I needed it. The next morning on the way out had a great breakfast and checked out with Maria at front desk. Whom was truly pleasant to us. Will always recommend to family and friends. Great!!! Value and Great customer service. Thank you very much.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

234 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Detroit, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Honestly, I just love this place. It is my first choice whenever visiting. The beds are so comfortable that I often find myself sleeping in longer than I am supposed to. The rooms are nice and clean. The staff is always very hospitable and I totally love the made to order breakfast. Just great!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

The room was nice friendly staff , the bed was comfortable .... Good was good breakfast was included... Right next to the Ontario mills mall , the Ontario improv , they have a shuttle that will take you and pick you up , I was very pleased

• Stayed January 2013
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I traveled to the Ontario area this December whilve visiting family, I was very pleasantly surprised with my stay at the Ayres Suites. The hotel was very nice and clean, with plenty of amentities, but the very best part was the amazing staff. I was greeted warmly when I called to make my reservation, and I felt more than welcomed upon arrival. The young ladies at the front desk were very helpful and explained all that the hotel had to offer. The breakfast in the morning was more than what I expected, full omelettes and pancakes. That, along with surprisingly friendly housekeeping staff ensured that I will return to this Ayres hotel in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

I love this holet, always friendly staff, rooms are very clean and i like the social hours they have, there breakfast are amazing! Cook makes me my own hot sauce from scratch when i go, how cool isthat, they defenetly try to make me feel as close to home as posible, and location is convenient with plenty to do near by.

• Stayed December 2012
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Dear alexanderg1215 -

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to welcome you once again. We appreciate your kind words and your continued patronage. We absolutely want to make our guests feel at home, so I am pleased we are able to provide you with such a warm and welcoming environment. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the team as well. We look forward to your next visit.

Carlos Mendoza
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Will b back. very convenient location friendly staff . very good price for such a nice hotel. I also had a chance to use the pool activities in the fitness room all were very up to date captivate good shape and I would recommend hotel for anyone who needs a quick exotic weekend break.

• Stayed November 2012
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear candylickmore -

And we look forward to having you back! Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your stay and for your kind recommendation. We are always pleased to learn a guest has found such value in the many amenities provided. We appreciate your review and look forward to your return.

Carlos Mendoza
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have stayed at many hotels traveling with different baseball clubs. With a pack of hungry boys it has always been a HUGE bonus to find hotels that offer breakfast. Ayres is just one that offer complimentary breakfast. But this breakfast is exceptional. Cook to order. Perfect. Very easy hotels to book and stay in if you travel with a club team of any kind. Sales folks are always very easy to work with. If I was going to travel with my family for any other reason and there was an Ayres nearby, I would go out of my way to book and stay there. Always clean, always polite, always helpful, always a great price.

Room Tip: All downstairs rooms in the Mill Mall property have whirlpools in bath.