I stayed there recently on a business trip, and was not familiar with the Ayres brand, so didn't quite know what to expect. I was very pleased, the hotel lived up to all requirements and provided nice accomodations for a week long stay. I would say this is comparable to a nice Hampton Inn, but probably superior in the overall amenities. This hotel is located adjacent to the Ontario Mills Mall (walking distance), so there are plenty of entertainment and restaurant choices nearby. The rooms are larger than average and include a wetbar with fridge and micro, a nice courtyard seating area, and a cooked to order hot breakfast that was very well executed every day (this is closer to an Embassy Suites setup, where you can order eggs, omelets, etc. and they cook to order - very nice). The fitness room is not open until 6 AM, so that's a little inconvenient for us early risers. Value is excellent - free wi-fi, managers receptions in the evening with beer/wine/appetizers, and the aforementioned hot breakfast are all included in a very reasonable room rate. Special kudos to the shuttle arrangements - the hotel was extremely accomodating with providing free shuttle servie to the airport, local restaurants, even to/from the office within reasonable distances. After writing this, I went back and changed the rating from Very Good to Excellent - just can't seem to find anything wrong with the stay. For a good value, better than average amenities, and excellent service, I can't imagine a better positioned property in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall. This unique hotel oasis combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. You’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, microwaves, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast.The Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall is conveniently located next door to the Inland Empire's primary tourist attraction, the renowned Ontario Mills Mall. Revive your wardrobe at one of the largest shopping malls in North America and then relax in your luxurious suite afterwards. Also, tee off at the Empire Lakes Golf Course only one mile away. Other nearby attractions include the Citizens Business Bank Arena, the Ontario Convention Center, and Scandia Amusement Park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Suites Ontario At The Mills Mall Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Suites Mills Mall Ontario