We had a nice stay, the beds were comfortable the room was nice. The free breakfast was pretty weak basically dry cereal and toast, but for $5 you can order hot food. We did order hot food and it was good. All of the staff were very friendly. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality. Whether you’re here for a short business visit or a long, relaxing retreat, you’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning, you will start your day right with our complimentary continental breakfast. Our convenient Ontario, CA location means you can engage in some retail therapy at the renowned Ontario Mills Mall or partake in any of the various activities at the Ontario Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Boutique Suites Ontario Airport Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Boutique Hotel Ontario Airport