“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport

You added Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport to your Saves list
Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   204 North Vineyard, Ontario, CA 91764 (Formerly Ayres Boutique Suites Ontario Airport)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #19 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Snohomish, United States
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a nice stay, the beds were comfortable the room was nice. The free breakfast was pretty weak basically dry cereal and toast, but for $5 you can order hot food. We did order hot food and it was good. All of the staff were very friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose this hotel because of price and location. We needed to see family and friends in San Bernardino, Orange and Los Angeles counties during the Thanksgiving holiday and this hotel was very central for us. We were well greeted my the Night Desk Man, Jinesh who was very helpful and friendly. We were weary from being on the road for 8 hours and he got us checked-in and to our room quickly.

The Good: The room was large with a King bed (which was very comfy), microwave and small fridge. The bath tub had Jacuzzi jets and the sink area and shower areas were separate. The room was priced right at about $75.00 per night and that included a continental breakfast. Parking was free and plentiful and freeway access was easy. Also there was virtually no noise. All the employees of the hotel we encountered were helpful and friendly.

Could Be Improved: Both the room and the hotel in general could use a little updating and redecorating. The continental breakfast had no fruit other than bananas but the coffee was decent and it had a number of other options to eat. They only offered orange juice and my wife the tea drinker wasn't impressed with the tea selection.

Bottom Line: Good value for the money and we would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

So their "system" and staff communication is HORRIBLE && unprofessional. I check in the hotel on one day for 2 nights and the clerk calls the room the next day saying we were supposed to check out today. They wanted us to pay for an extra day when we weren't even in town the day their "system" checked us in. I specifically asked for a manager to call me and NO ONE called me back. I better not be charged for the 2 nights my credit card was prepaid for or it's gonna be a problem!! I don't understand how they work. I even had a problem with my original reservation. I called in to make it and had to call back 3 times to make sure the front desk clerk sent me an email confirmation. When we checked in, our reservation wasnt in the "system" when I had the proof I did indeed have one. What kind of business is this????

• Stayed October 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2014

We highly enjoyed our stay.
Our room was very nice, comfortable and clean.
Breakfast was delish! Complimentary breakfast with the option of a made to order hot breakfast for only $5 and they give you a lot!
"Tami Lively Moore" at the front desk was very courteous and made us feel welcome. Thank you.
We highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in Ontario.

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014 via mobile

Just to state the obvious this hotel has issues. The owner runs around and is rude to all of her employees, the front desk manager has a horrible attitude and way to flirty. The breakfast sucked it tasted like 4 day old eggs. The rooms where decent other then the smell of mold and the cheap towels and sheets. The maintenance guy was awesome in doing his best with the Internet and was very positive I belive his name was james. At checkout I asked for a receipt and it seemed to be a hassle.

• Stayed September 2014
Ojai, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

This hotel is a beautiful facility ... I am a business traveler and stayed for 4 nights.

Something I look for at a hotel is a good hot tub (spa). Theirs is very nice, tho maintenance could be better ... the same empty towel rack, towels scattered on the ground, and leaves in the pool & tub were there for at least for three nights in a row.

The only real problem I had was the internet (important to me since I must connect to my home office daily). I could see that the staff was doing everything possible to fix it, so I didn't make too big a fuss about it. And, it (finally) worked fine the last two days I was there.

The room was great ... everything was in good shape and worked as it was supposed to. And, the above average furnishings and decor made it a pleasant place to be.

Price-wise, I did better going directly to the hotel's website than the travel websites.

I'll be back!

Room Tip: One of the nicest smoking rooms I've ever had. It was in great condition and had never been abus...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I chose this hotel due to the great reviews on Trip Advisor, big mistake! The billing was done incorrectly, the carpets were sticky, people passed out in the hall, and my room wasn't cleaned. NASTY NASTY hotel.

My admin called ahead to confirm it was direct billing, however upon arriving they needed my personal card. Despite having my admin call every day to talk to the manager on duty, this was not fixed upon my leaving. I was there 4 days, how hard is it to figure this out?

They do not run the AC in the lobby or hallway, when I asked why it was so hot they turned it on, but every day it was the same way. I finally asked why they aren't running it, and he just said "we don't really keep it on in the hallways". Well, I'm from TX and used to the heat, but I shouldn't be dealing with it INSIDE a hotel.

The elevator was broken, my first room was not even cleaned. The carpets in the rooms are sticky - CARPETS SHOULD NOT BE STICKY. The TV has a volume control so you can't go over 35, and the wireless is absolutely the worst. Saturday morning on my way to work, I found no less than 2 people passed out in the hallway in various stages of undress, covered in a towel.

I will never stay at this hotel again, and will tell everyone I know how bad an experience it was.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

RLH204, Front Office Manager at Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Dear Marla H,
The experience you had with our team is extremely disappointing; we review all of our guest’s reviews and address them with the staff. We would like to truly apologies for the lack of cleanliness in your room that is never tolerated. Also id like so apologies for the issues with the direct billing, we understand your frustration and are sorry it never got solved even though we told you it would be. Thank you for providing helpful feedback and we will ensure you that we will take time to discus with our employees so they know to correct their wrongs. We hope your statement of never coming back can be changed so we can prove to you we are worth our ratings.
Sincerly,
The Red Lion Hotle Staff.

Been to Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!