I chose this hotel due to the great reviews on Trip Advisor, big mistake! The billing was done incorrectly, the carpets were sticky, people passed out in the hall, and my room wasn't cleaned. NASTY NASTY hotel.
My admin called ahead to confirm it was direct billing, however upon arriving they needed my personal card. Despite having my admin call every day to talk to the manager on duty, this was not fixed upon my leaving. I was there 4 days, how hard is it to figure this out?
They do not run the AC in the lobby or hallway, when I asked why it was so hot they turned it on, but every day it was the same way. I finally asked why they aren't running it, and he just said "we don't really keep it on in the hallways". Well, I'm from TX and used to the heat, but I shouldn't be dealing with it INSIDE a hotel.
The elevator was broken, my first room was not even cleaned. The carpets in the rooms are sticky - CARPETS SHOULD NOT BE STICKY. The TV has a volume control so you can't go over 35, and the wireless is absolutely the worst. Saturday morning on my way to work, I found no less than 2 people passed out in the hallway in various stages of undress, covered in a towel.
I will never stay at this hotel again, and will tell everyone I know how bad an experience it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality. Whether you’re here for a short business visit or a long, relaxing retreat, you’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning, you will start your day right with our complimentary continental breakfast. Our convenient Ontario, CA location means you can engage in some retail therapy at the renowned Ontario Mills Mall or partake in any of the various activities at the Ontario Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Boutique Suites Ontario Airport Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Boutique Hotel Ontario Airport