“Wonderful room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport

You added Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport to your Saves list
Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   204 North Vineyard, Ontario, CA 91764 (Formerly Ayres Boutique Suites Ontario Airport)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #19 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Vancouver, Washington
“Wonderful room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed at the Magnuson Grand Boutique Suites from August 5-10 and have to say, I haven't had that nice a room since I travelled for a big corporation. It was really nice to have a sofa in the room in addition to the king bed, for comfort while reading and watching tv in the evening. The bathroom was spotless and the floors/carpet very clean. It was nice to have a microwave and small fridge for heating up my restaurant leftovers and keeping a bottle of wine cold. I was very happy with the variety of choices at breakfast - freshly cooked eggs and potatoes, waffles, an omelet one morning, fruit and choice of breads/donuts. Very convenient, amenable staff and excellent pricing. I'd like to stay there again on my next visit to the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Castro Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on 8/4/13 - 8/6/13 and very happy that we chose this hotel.
The Hotel and the room was very clean and updated. For the price we payed it was well worth it.
We booked the hotel through travelocity.com and 13% off for HOT13 code so I only paid $139 for to night!! Anyway, this hotel seem provide clean room for a lot cheaper price than other hotels near by.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Laguna Beach, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have stayed here several times when it was an Ayres and recently returned. The change of ownership to Magnuson has resulted in lower maintenance of the property. The a/c in the workout room was broken for the 4 days I stayed and was never repaired, same for one of the two treadmills. There was mold in the grout in my shower. The breakfast service was on the thinnest paper plates and the coffee was TERRIBLE. The "happy hour" snacks were so lacking that it would have been better to not offer them at all. The place looked rundown overall. The new owner is obviously driven by cost and nothing else.

I walked over to the Ayres next door and their property looked fresh, clean and inviting.

One evening I sat in the lobby for awhile. I overhead a conversation at the front desk between what I presumed to be the new owner and a staff member. The owner should have had the professionalism to conduct the conversation out of earshot of any guests. It was inappropriate in a public area.

On the positive side, the staff continue to be very nice and helpful. I hope the new owner understands that they are a valuable asset.

Next time I will stay next door at the Ayres.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stay in Ontario often and usually stay at the Hampton or Holiday Inn Express but as they were full we decided to try this hotel, and how pleased we were!
It is so much better than the usual hotel chains we stay at and it was nice to stay somewhere so original. The staff were helpful and the room was one of the best we have stayed in. The breakfast was good also. We could not have asked for more. A real treat and we will definitely be returning.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This has our first stay here since they changed there name Magnison Hotel. We stayed at the Aryes right next door last year. Same great service. Very clean room. The breakfast was great. It is always a great experience when we come here and look forward to it. Thank you return customer.

• Stayed July 2013
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We loved staying here everything about this place. We stayed for four nights. It was perfect for our family of 3 (we have a toddler). The room was spacious and clean. We loved the little "kitchenette" area. We used it to store our leftovers and reheat the food also was great for having milk and fruits for our daughter. We loved the breakfast and Terasita treated us really well, especially our daughter. We even used the swimming pool, except for the noise coming from the train it was fun and fine. The room we were in did not face the railroad tracks, so we slept like babies. We would love to stay here again when we are in the area.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the north side (mountains) so you won't be startled by the train in the night.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have stayed here many times before when Ayres owned it and had no issues. Have noticed some maintenance issues but still nice for the price. Breakfast had gone to the pot or I should say the server. Breakfast is choice of eggs or 3 egg omelet , choice of French toast or pancakes about 3 to 4 potato pcs and a piece of sausage. Not too bad, except no other meat choice, I have had better. I wanted 1 egg, 1 pancake, and 1 sausage. That was not allowed. Teresa let me know loud and clear, as well as everyone else in the place could here her. We were there for several days, so I tried all different combinations to get that 1 egg,1 pancake,1 sausage. She made sure not to give that to me. The 5:00pm snacks were nothing rush back for. I will never stay there again. Ayres still has the larger hotel right next to it. I will stay there from now on. I will check first to Teresa ever works at it. If so good bye Ayres.

Room Tip: top floor is best
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Red Lion Hotel Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!