“Embassy Suites Ontario - Airport” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #5 of 41 hotels in Ontario
Tucson, Arizona
“Embassy Suites Ontario - Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The rooms are like mini apartments and for business travel it is fantastic. The Complimentary Evening Reception was very relaxing and enjoyable. The Complimentary Breakfast was perfect and a great selection of items for everyone in our group. Even though this is a "Airport" hotel I did not hear any noise yet still had the convenience of an airport location.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
BradWymerGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Maldrichaz1

Thank you somuch for your great review! Our team tries VERY hard to ensure all of our guests have a wonderful hotel experience when staying with us. We are blessed to have such a lovely property and a fabulous team to work with every day. We hope you come back and visit us again soon and often.

Thank you so much for your business and your kinds words.

234 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Turkish first
Eden Prairie, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We got in at 10:30pm. Hotel picked us up at the airport. The hotel was 2yrs old but smelled as if it was just built. Everything was clean. Staff was friendly. The rooms were quiet so got a great night sleep. The breakfast was good with lots of options. The hotel drove us to the off site car rental location. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Embassy Traveler

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to have you back with us again soon. We have shared your comments with our team members to let them know that their daily efforts ARE noticed and appreciated.

Thank you again for your patronage. We look forward to having you as our guest again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stay at this hotel once every 2 weeks. Always clean and the staff is more than helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The only negative is I have to make my reservation in adavance because they seem to fill up quickly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Embassy Traveler,

We would love to thank you for sharing your comments with your fellow travelers regarding the Embassy Suties Ontario. We work hard each and every day to make sure all of our guests have the best possible hotel experience we can provide. Apparently your recommendations have been working! That is one of the reasons we have been so busy...do to wonderful recommendations like this one! We appreciate you sharing your home away from home with others.

We look foward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our overall experience at this hotel was great. The room was big, clean and comfortable. However the staff were at times very unfriendly and rude. A few times during our trip my husband and I felt like we were bothering the front desk staff when the were helping us. It is disappointing to be treated this way when we were staying there for 5 nights and had booked several months in advance to stay at this particular hotel. I would stay here again only because the room was great and it was close to where we needed to be.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
BradWymerGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear WJ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Ontario. I am so sorry that our front desk team did not provide the levels of service we have been known for. We have reviewed your comments with the entire team and impressed upon them the importance of each and every opporunity to assist one of our great guests. There are many lodging choices in our area and even though we do have a beautiful building it is our PEOPLE that need to make the difference and earn your business each and every day. You can rest assured that should you offer us the opportunity to serve you again you will see things much improved.

Thank you again for business and constructive critique. We look forward to serving you better in the future.

Portland, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I'm not normally a big fan of airport hotels. Besides the obvious noise of aircraft, they are usually run down because of the high traffic. Not this one!
A beautiful, modern hotel with extremely attractive room rates. I would have been happy at twice the price. So nice, that I've already booked another four day stay here when I'm not even coming into the Ontario airport. This is my new "go to" property in the Ontario/Fontana area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Hongisto,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We want to do everything we possibly can to earn your business and loyalty. I would greatly enjoy the opportunity to meet and thank you personally on your upcoming visit. Please feel free to stop by the desk and ask for me at any time.

Please let us know if we can be of further service. Thank you so much for your business! We look forward to having you back again and again!

Oro Valley, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I went here for spring break with my daughter and her friend. We had a beautiful suite with two queen beds and a sofa sleeper in the living room. It is convenient that you can enter the bathroom from the living room or the bedroom. The breakfast was delicious, with many choices. Our view was of the 10 freeway, but you can't have everything. The entire staff of employees are friendly and helpful. The indoor pool and spa are very nice. The two teenage girls went down to the pool every night and I knew that they were safe because only guest with a key could enter the pool building. The evening snacks and drinks were nice. I thought the price was reasonable when you consider the yummy breakfast. It would have cost $30 to go to breakfast each day.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Janet H

Thank you SO much for your wonderful comments about the Embassy Suites Ontario! We are so pleased that you and your family had a wonderful time while with us. We continually strive to ensure we provide the best in hotel accomodations and service and our entire team appreciates it when our guests let us know we are on the right track.

On behalf of the entire Embassy Suites Ontario team we look forward to your next visit to the Ontario area and hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Thank you!

Tehachapi, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I want to start out by saying that this is my favorite hotel in Ontario. I have stayed here many times and been very pleased. My last stay here was the weekend of March 9th and 10th. My room was not ready when I checked in so I just told them I would come back later. When I came back around 4:30 I was told my room was on the 5th floor. As I got off the elevator and was walking down the hall I noticed none of the breakfast trays had been picked up. There were stains on the walls and carpet where the trays had been placed. I noticed that there was yogurt that had dried on the carpet. I was just hoping that when I got to my room it would be the nice clean room I had come to expect from this hotel. When i walked in the entire room smelled like pancake syrup. As I walked across the tile floor it was very sticky as was the table. When I walked into the sitting area I noticed that the carpet had not been vacumned. When my daughter came back from her dance competition and was taking a shower she pulled out a towel to use and it had stains on it. I'm not sure what was wrong with the hotel this weekend. I really hope they can catch up with the cleaning. This is my hotel of choice in the area and I need to return the second weekend in April for another dance competition. This is the first time I am considering looking at other hotels.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Denise S.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the cleanliness problems you noted during your visit. These issues have been reviewed with our housekeeping and food and beverage staff reminding them how important it is to remove trays from guest halls promptly and to clean up spills as they happen. I promise on your next visit you will find significant improvements in our cleanliness standards, back to those you have come to know and expect from our property.

Thank you again for your comments and we can't wait to have you back again as our guest!

Brad Wymer, GM

Been to Embassy Suites Ontario-Airport? Share your experiences!