“The only place to stay in Ontario” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Stockton, California
“The only place to stay in Ontario”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

I stay at Hamptons & Hiltons all over the country, and this hotel beats all the Hamptons and matches the best facilities & service of any Hilton. The staff (front desk, housekeeping, breakfast service, management) is absolutely the best of any hotel I have ever stayed at! When you add the value and service together, there is no other place to stay when visiting or working near Ontario.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, July 21, 2010
Thank you for your honest input about our hotel. We value what you say and strive to do our best.

We are so happy that you come and stay with us each time you are in town. Thank you for your comments about the staff, rooms and breakfast.

We look forward to seeing you soon!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Visalia, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010

This hotel is new, clean, and nicely appointed with up-to-date style and all the handy extras one could need -- microwave, mini fridge, etc. The staff even put little chocolates on our beds (gotta love that!). The rooms are sufficiently spacious (we have a family of six, and the room we got felt comfortable for us all). The breakfast is good, the people who work there are like neighbors who take good care of you, and the airport location is great. We stayed there before flying, and being able to leave my car there while being out of town was a great deal. I felt completely comfortable that it would be in good hands. I just wish I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2010
Wow!! Thank you for your great review. I appreciate you letting other travelers know about our hotel. We strive to do our best and I am glad you recognized it. From the rooms to the staff to the breakfast we are thrilled you had a great stay. We are also glad that you had peace of mind leaving your car here while you were out of town. We look forward to you staying with us again!
Utah, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

This hotel is absolutely amazing. I traveled to California to visit with family with three small children. Seeing as I was traveling alone the staff went above and beyond to help me and make my stay comfortable. My kids loved the breakfast in the morning...waffles were a huge hit! The breakfast gal even went so far as to help me get my kids food and would refill juice and things so I didn't have to leave my kids. The front desk staff was amazing, the hotel spotless (in fact while we were there I always saw busy housekeeping staff cleaning carpets, windows, walls, EVERYTHING!), even the housekeepers would smile and say hi. You can tell they like where they work and who they work for. All in all the hotel and staff are #1!!! Thank you!!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
On behalf of the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport we would like to say thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule with 3 children to give us your feedback during your stay.

I am glad that we were able to make your stay in Ontario extra special. Our staff strives to make every guest that steps through the hotel door our number one priority. The staff are all valued assets to our hotel, and for your comments it just enforces their impact here at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport.

We are so happy that you stayed with us and look forward to many more visits from you and your family.
palm coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

The staff is courteous, friendly, and swift. They are readily available to accomodate you and to help you with your needs, even before you have to ask!

The rooms are spacious, the beds super comfortable, the bedding luxurious and cozy with a wonderful down comforter covered by a red duvet. Each room boasts wide flat screen tvs, and are updated with modern refrigerators and microwaves.

The bathtub is big enough to stretch out in and the bathroom rather than being cramped, has sufficient space to take care of all your needs and is a relaxing way to slough off the day.

Each morning, a hot breakfast awaits and with the wide variety of offerings, you can't go wrong, from fresh fruit, hot oatmeal, yogurt, cheese sticks, danishes, eggs, protein, juices, and waffles. Every night, to end the day, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies sit piping hot by the front desk.

I felt as if I was with family during my stay. From the housekeepers who kept the room clean, to the drivers and maintenance crew, to the front desk staff, and the behind scenes staff, all walked around with a ready smile and were always concerned to ask how my stay went and what they could do to make it better.

I strongly advise checking this hotel out. The walls are a little thin though, and you can hear your neighbors, but a call to the front desk does take care of that problem. the staff makes it worth the stay.

• Stayed June 2010
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review of your stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us. We look forward to having you visit us again!!
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2010

I stayed at this place on two separate occasions in June 2010, based on its proximity to Ontario airport, price and the ratings at this site. I hadn't stayed there before.

My overall impression is summed up by the title of this review. It is a new place, opening in Jan 2009. On my first night, after a quick check-in, I went up to my room and immediately noticed the four chocolate candies on the bed (Snickers bar, M&M's, etc). Then I noticed the two bottles of water in the refrigerator. I just knew that this was another ploy by the hotel to add incidental charges onto my bill...that the candy was probably a buck each, and if I drank a bottle of water that 4-5 bucks would be added. So I called the front desk to ask about it and was honestly shocked when I was told that both the candy and water were complimentary. The in-room internet (both wired and wireless) are also complimentary. Parking is free. The wake-up call was right on the second. The shuttle-ride to the airport left at exactly the minute that was promised, and it took all of four minutes to get to the terminal. I called the front desk to ask for recommendations for pizza delivery...the guy at the desk not only recommended a very good place but also sent someone up to the room with a menu. I actually called the front desk four times during the two stays for various questions; all calls were promptly taken and the questions pleasantly answered. And most importantly, the room was quiet, the bed was heavenly, and I slept as soundly as I have in a long time.

There's a complimentary breakfast in the morning, but I wasn't able to partake in it and I didn't see what was offered.

About four hours after my first visit, I couldn't find my cell phone and I worried that I might have left it in my room. I called the hotel and explained the situation to the manager, who said he would check into it and call me back. A couple of minutes later I found the phone hidden in my suitcase. So I called the hotel back, but had to leave a message to the manager because HE HAD ALREADY GONE TO MY ROOM TO LOOK FOR THE PHONE.

Thus the title of this review. Take that, Hilton.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
We appreciate you taking the time to write on review on Trip Advisor!

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the location of our hotel, our amenities that we offer and the service which you received while staying with us.

We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit!
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2010

For your money this facility is the best, bar none! The staff is extremely friendly and courteous. The rooms are imaculate, and full of extra ameneties. The only thing is that I wish icould take them with me every where. BUt I can't, so I stay here as much as I can.

Tony D. from Tucson

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, June 14, 2010
Thank you for letting other traveler's know about our hotel. We hope that you feel that this is your home away from home. We are glad you that you come stay whenever you are in the area. We always look forward to seeing you whether traveling alone or with your family.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2010

For a great place near the Ontario airport and interstate while traveling, this is it. Hotel is well maintained and staffed by customer service-oriented people. Comfortable, CLEAN rooms made for an enjoyable stay I'll repeat when on business or pleasure.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2010
Thank you for your great comments about our staff and service. I am so happy you had a great experience at our hotel. We look forward to your return!

Been to Comfort Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!