I stayed at this hotel during July 2009 because I was taking the bar exam at Ontario Convention Center. It's a new hotel, and the good mostly outweigh the bad.
- The hotel is new, so the rooms are nice and clean. The room has a nice LG LCD TV, probably around a 36" or so, and has an amazing amount of cable channels available. The room is spacious, has a microwave, mini-fridge, and a couch which I believe is a pull out sofa. There was a desk and chair where I was able to study. The room has free internet via an ethernet cable, but the internet was slow. The bathroom was clean, and had a lot of towels. The room had a thermostat to control the temperature, and it controlled the air conditioner attached to the window.
- There's a Starbucks, Quiznos, and Jack in the Box within walking distance, literally within 1 minute of the hotel.
- The Convention Center was about a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
- There are train tracks nearby. If you're sensitive to noise, this hotel is definitely not for you. I would lay on the bed at night and every 30 or 40 minutes or so, I'd hear the train whistle. Occasionally, I'd be able to hear the planes from the nearby airport too. But the bed was right next to the air conditioner so I would just set the temperature low enough so that the air conditioner would drown out the noise. By the way, I could also hear the train through the fan vent in the bathroom too.
- The elevator malfunctioned horribly during my stay. I came back from dinner and got in the elevator, and was stuck in the elevator for about 10 minutes. The elevator would just go to different floors but the doors wouldn't open. I pressed the call button, but the call went to a voicemail system. The doors finally opened on the 2nd floor after 10 minutes, thankfully. The next night, the elevator also didn't work, and so for the rest of the trip, rather than risk getting stuck in the elevator and missing the bar exam, I just walked up and down the stairs.
My initial reaction was very positive to the hotel. I really thought it was clean and nice, and would've given the hotel at least 4 stars, maybe 5, had it not been for the debacle with the elevators, especially since the noise didn't bother me too much because I was able to drown out the noise with the air conditioner. But being stuck in an elevator going up and down for 10 minutes doesn't bode well for the ratings.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Ontario Airport Hotel Ontario
- Comfort Suites Ontario Airport Hotel
- Comfort Suites Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Suites Ontario Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.