We stayed here from March 18-23 visiting with family in the Ontario, CA area. The hotel is about an hour away from LAX Airport (where we flew into and out of) and was easy to find. This hotel looks fairly new (still had a banner outside stating that it was NOW OPEN). The service, front desk and staff were all very friendly and helpful. Our room had two full-sized beds and a fold out sofabed, all of which were comfortable enough. The room was very clean and new, fresh looking.
We had a handicapped accessible room (did not ask for this or need it) which provided a larger than average bathroom, which was nice. We are a family of 6 (4 kids, ages 7 through 15), so the room was adequate for our needs this trip (pretty much just to shower and sleep). Otherwise, we usually stay at a hotel with actual bedrooms.
The free daily breakfast featured 2 different hot items, and assorted cold cereals, fresh fruit, breads, muffins, make your own waffles and was plentiful and always re-stocked. Coffee, tea and fresh fruit is always available. We paid about $100 per night and the free breakfast for our family of 6 could have cost about $30+ per day, so we thought this hotel was a very good value.
The hotel is very close to the Ontario airport (if you can get a flight there instead of LAX) and there is a Starbucks and Quiznos Sub across the parking lot and a Wendy's and In N out Burger (order a double double animal style and they'll think you're a local) within one block walking distance. There are several other chain hotels within a couple of blocks of each other but I would choose to stay here again.
Our room was directly across the hall from the laundry room which we used twice ($1.00 for each wash and $1.00 for each dryer load, although for a heavier load, like jeans, we had to put the load through 2 dryer cycles to get the clothes completely dry - not a big deal), and the sundry store behind the front desk sells single usage laundry soap for $2.00, along with other sodas/drinks/snacks.
There was also a sink, microwave and mini-fridge in the room which were convenient, too. Also, I had to send a FAX (several pages) and receive a FAX, both of which the front desk took care of for me at no charge. There are two internet accessible computers in the lobby, with a printer which were very useful to us. We were able to print directions to where we were going and our boarding passes before we checked out.
There was an outdoor pool and hot tub which we did not have a chance to use but both looked very nice. There is a small exercise room (treadmill, bike and maybe one other machine), too.
Overall, a very nice hotel if you are traveling to the Ontario area.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Ontario Airport Hotel Ontario
- Comfort Suites Ontario Airport Hotel
- Comfort Suites Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites(R) Ontario Airport is only one mile from the LA/Ontario International Airport and provides free area transportation within a five mile radius. Local points of interest like the Planes of Fame Air Museum, Ontario Convention Centre and the Citizens Business Bank Arena are all minutes from this Ontario, CA hotel. Additional attractions close to this hotel include the Ontario Mills Mall, Claremont College, University of La Verne, Raging Waters water park, California Speedway and the Fairplex, home of the L.A. County Fairgrounds. A number of entertainment venues, retailers and restaurants can be found in the vicinity. Hotel features and amenities include: * Free continental breakfast * Free wireless high-speed Internet access in the contemporary business center * Outdoor heated pool and hot tub * 24-hour fitness center * 42-inch flat screen televisions This Ontario, CA hotel has a business center that provides guests with access to conveniences like a public computer with Internet access, free USA Today and copy and fax service. There are three banquet and meeting rooms located on the premises that can accommodate up to 100 people for most business or social functions. All of our well-appointed guest suites have microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, pillow-top mattresses and cable television with free HBO. Some rooms have wet bars. Handicap accessible and connecting rooms can be requested. This hotel has been certified a green lodging hotel with the California Green Lodging Program. For added convenience, coin-operated laundry facilities are located on the premise and valet cleaning service is offered. This hotel has a sundry shop. Ample parking is available and can accommodate most cars, trucks or buses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Suites Ontario Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.