“Great Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Great Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is the nicest Comfort Suites I've ever seen, for a great price. The rooms are massive, the furnishings are updated, and everything looks well maintained and clean. I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear krafte2,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! I love that you enjoyed our wonderful hotel as much as I do. We try hard to keep our hotel in beautiful shape for our guests. With wonderful reviews like yours it makes all the hard work so rewarding. We hope you do come and stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

After a nice stay at this hotel last year, we decided to come back for another stay. We requested an early check-in during the reservation process, and on the day of arrival we called the hotel and were not granted an early check-in. The troubling part was that the female associate was not very pleasant on the phone when inquiring about our request. When we finally arrived, the associate told me the computer system was down and he was not able to check me in. After 15 minutes of waiting, he finally checked us in. The room was nice, but we found what appeared to be a dirty shoe print on the white sheet in the bed. The room was nice and big; good t.v.; small fridge; microwave, and free wi-fi. Breakfast room was nice and roomy, decent selection of food, good coffee. Overall a nice hotel, but a couple of questionable issues. I might consider this hotel again in the future. Good luck and safe travels.

Room Tip: Very long corridors - request a room closer to the elevators.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Artwrk,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I’m so happy you decided to stay with us again. I’m sorry your check in did not go as smoothly as it should have. Excellent customer service is something we pride ourselves in and I’m sorry you did not experience that. Early check-ins can be a little tricky. We understand how tiring travel can be and want to get you into your room and comfortable as soon as you arrive, but sometimes things happen that are beyond our control. Having our systems go down is unusual, but it does happen. If we have clean and ready rooms we are happy to check you in when you arrive before our posted check in time. Sometime, especially when we were sold out the night before, it takes housekeeping a little longer to turn rooms over. We want every room to be fresh and ready for our next guest. I hope that all the other aspects of your stay were wonderful. We want every guest to feel welcomed and appreciated. We try to show that in every aspect of your stay from check in, welcoming rooms, delicious breakfast, and most importantly wonderful staff. We hope you will come and stay with us again and let us shine for you!
The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We were in Ontario to see a Lakers-game at the CBB-Arena. Based on the reviews here we booked this hotel. And they did deliver!

When we arrived, we were greeted by the friendly people at the front desk. Check in was done in less than a minute and we received some information on restaurants nearby.

Room was very spacious and looked brandnew to me. Beds were clean and crisp and felt great.

Although being very close to the airport, no airplane noise at all in the room.

We did not have breakfast in the hotel (personally I think 9 a.m. is too early), but overall it was a very nice stay and I would highly recommend this.

When in Ontario area, stay here.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Lucas5915,

I love the title of your review! I agree! STAY HERE! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We love hearing from our guests and appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We hope all our guests will have the same experience as you did with a welcoming front desk person, quick and efficient check in, clean and fresh hotel room, and a peaceful nights rest. I hope you enjoyed your Lakers game! Come see us again!
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Nice hotel, lovely building, nice staff, good breakfast, except our bathroom had hairs on bottom of toilet, not fun.
I also found hair in my ice bucket, when I opened.
I did not want to complain, because I had a good rate.
during morning breakfast, I wanted to talk to the front desk girl, but she was busy talking to the maintenance person for over an hour, so we just left our keys on counter.Had a hard time getting wireless, on laptops and phone, I called front desk, they said it was my pc.
I had to go down to business center and get directions for a location.
other than this we slept well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jack L.,

Thank you for letting me know how your stay went. We want every room sparkling and shining when our guests arrive. Please never hesitate to contact our front desk and let them know there are issues with your room. We are eager to fix any issue that might arise, but first we need to know about them. We want every guest to feel like they are the first guest to ever stay in their room. As General Manager I love to hear what my guests have to say. My front desk staff is there to help with your every need. I’m sorry that did not happen the morning of your checkout. Please never hesitate to ask for me so that I may take care of you. I hope you will come and see us again next time you are in Ontario!
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for most of the past six weeks. In addition, I have stayed there intermittently for the past three or four years. It is definitely one of the best Comfort Suites I have stayed in as an elite member of Choice. I stay frequently with Choice. I rate this hotel among the best five I have stayed in, including the Comfort Suites off the Riverwalk in San Antonio. First of all, the facility is very clean and it is apparent the staff works at keeping it nice.
Security is good ensuring a safe walk throught the lobby to get to your room. Keys are required to access the side doors. Breakfast is great as they offer a variety of options to suit your health and taste. The gym is well equipped and they provide the essentials such as bottled water and clean towels. The equipment is adequate for a hotel. Recently, the gym was upgraded with noted improvements. They replaced the carpet with a dark brown vinyl flooring. The new flooring gives you the sensation of being in South Lake Tahoe. The staff is very eager to assist when requested at all levels. Although I drive to the hotel, I did notice the around the clock shuttle service to airport.
The rooms are very nice and yes they are suites. I figure they are about 40% more spacious
than the average hotel for the price. I also stay in Marriots and this hotel is right up there with the Marriots I have visited. The bathroom facilities are also very unique as they are spacious with all the amenities one would expect in a hotel. Finally, the television is a large flat screen and probably about the largest you will find in any top of the line hotel. I venture to say it is at least a 42 inch screen with great reception. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Any room or floor is good as it all depends on your preferance
Dear Alex A.,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review! Your praise humbles me and inspires me at the same time. Such high praise coming from such a seasoned traveler is so rewarding. I know you have many hotels options when traveling and I’m so happy you continue to come and stay with us. We appreciate all our guests, but truly love the opportunity to get to know our repeat guests. We take great lengths to make sure our guests feel welcome, safe, comfortable, and like they are home away from home. We want you to have all the comforts of home, including a nice comfortable bed, large bathroom, sitting area in your room, and a nice big TV to relax to after a long day. We hope you will be coming in to stay with us again soon! Travel safe.
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed 4 nights at this Hotel. I have never felt so Welcome at a Hotel. The whole staff are Excellent. The whole property is Extremely clean. If you are staying in the Los Angeles area, stay at this hotel. You will not be sorry.

Dear Rpgamble7,

We loved having the opportunity to serve you for four nights! I’m so happy you felt so welcome and happy during your stay. We truly love our guests and are delighted when you come to stay. We want every guest to feel like they are coming home. We hope you come back to visit us next time you’re in our neck of the woods!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My husband (a Choice Rewards member) and I checked in (room 216 I think) on September 11th. From the minute we walked in we felt welcomed by Joan. I was having sinus surgery the following morning at USC (yes, again) and we were tired and hoping the checkin process wouldnt take too long. Joan welcomed us immediately with a great big friendly smile. We had requested extra pillows for our bed due to my sinus surgery and lo and behold they were on our bed. I was pleasantly surprised. Housekeeping had written our names on the mirror in our room which is a brilliant marketing tactic. Our room had a queen sized bed overlooking a cute Italian diner, a divider and a sofa bed. The room also has a cute little fridge as well as a microwave. This is one of the best , cleanest and just generally well run hotels I've ever stayed in. We'el be back.....next week actually!

Dear Cookingal,

The best part of your review is that you will be coming back! Hopefully it is for something more enjoyable than sinus surgery! We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay. I’m happy all your needs and wants were met. With something as stressful as surgery I’m glad you had a nice, relaxing, comfortable room to rest in. We love our Choice Rewards Members and we are looking forward to serving you again!

Been to Comfort Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!