“"A week Stay at Comfort Suites"” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Sacramento, California
“"A week Stay at Comfort Suites"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Dear Ms. Ericksen,

I wanted to follow up with you regarding my recent stay at your property. To qualify my statement, I feel it is necessary to include my prior reservations at other properties. I have had the pleasure of experiencing the Parlor and Salon Suites at the Wynn in Las Vegas on no less than a dozen times and the Four Seasons in San Francisco several times as well. I feel that I am able to accurately compare my stay and your property with the ones mentioned above.

I was greeted with a very clean property and friendly staff. Check in was smooth and the room was not what I expected. I was more than surprised when I entered the room. It was maintained to a level one would expect from the properties above. Your staff was ready to help when asked and provided service that made my week stay that much more enjoyable. The hotel amenities where greatly appreciated and really completed your property.

I will definitely recommend your property to my office colleagues.

A BIG THANK YOU to your staff and you.

Wayne

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear wayne1021,

We cannot thank you enough for the praise and compliments that you have given us. Its confirmation that all our hard work and efforts are appreciated and enjoyed. It is absolutely our pleasure to take care of our guests to the fullest of our capabilities. Your words mean so much to us, thank you! We sure do hope that we'll be seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was our first stay at this hotel and we were so impressed! Everything is super clean- the lobby, rooms, bathrooms - even the elevators. Friendly staff members made us feel welcome. I highly recommend the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear hmcks,

Thank you so much for staying with us at Comfort Suites Ontario! Cleanliness is so very important and we take it seriously. We want every room to have a brand new-clean feeling, as if its the first time anyones been in there. Thank you for your recommendation and if your in Ontario again, we sure hope to see you back!
Los Altos, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stayed here one night when I took my daughter to college because of its proximity to the Ontario airport. The hotel is about a mile from the Ontario airport and they have a free shuttle that you can reserve to take you to the airport. I was pleasantly surprised when I came into the room and saw the welcome message. Also, when I came down for breakfast the next morning I was happy to see hot oatmeal with fresh raspberries and strawberries, in addition to a variety of other items. I really love to eat healthy when I am traveling! Coffee is available around the clock. And I appreciated the bottle of water in my room.

This was a good value for the money, and is even better than other Comfort Suites. I used my AAA membership to get a small discount.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear CA_adventurer_8,

We are honored that you chose to come and stay with us! We take pride in offering a wide variety of items at our breakfast, including fresh fruits and other healthy options and we are so pleased that you enjoyed it. We hope that your daughter is doing well adjusting to the new adventure that is college. We wish her all the best!
Honolulu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

After months of trying to decide where to stay to check son into college. I finally booked Comfort Suites.Lived up to all reviews. Clean everything. Easy check in and checkout. Extremely helpful and friendly staff.Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear 13larry17,

I am so glad that after much deliberation, you decided to come and stay with us. Our guests satisfaction is among our top priorities and our goal is to make your stay as pleasant and easy as possible for you. We wish your son the best at college and we'll see you when its time to come out for a visit!
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stay in hotels all the time for work and this hotel is the one that I stay at anytime I am in the area. I will even drive further distances to get to work just to stay at this hotel. Great rooms and staff! I would say that if you want to stay at the best hotel for a reasonable price in the area that you do not need to look any further!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kevin M,

Your compliments about our hotel mean so much to us, thank you! We appreciate that you continue to come and stay with us, even if it means a longer commute for you sometimes. We are lucky to have you as our guest and look forward to your next visit!
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were so blessed to find this place...friendly staff, prompt attention, nice pool & hot tub, super breakfast!!!! Good beds! We will be staying here again on our next visit to Azusa to see our APU child. HIGHLY recommend this place

• Stayed September 2013
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear B P,

Im so pleased that we made such a good impression on you that you will be coming back to stay with us again! Our goal is to create an easy, relaxed, worry free environment. What better way to start out your day than our excellent breakfast after having a great night sleep on the coziest beds! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we'll see you next time!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Everything about this hotel screams top of the line excellence! The room, the coffee, security, the breakfast, but especially Joan and her staff! I go out of my way to stay here. It's like home to me.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Nearhoodd,

Every guest is special to us and we want you to feel that from the moment you walk through our doors. From our customer service, to the well appointed décor, to our variety filled breakfast buffet, our aim is excellence! Only the best will do for our guests. Thank you for your loyalty, we truly appreciate you. We'll see you again soon!

Been to Comfort Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!