“Better than home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Yucca Valley, California, United States
“Better than home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is one of, if not the BEST experiences that I have had at a hotel. After returning from a long stressful trip, the management was sensitive to my needs and met them with going above and beyond the call of duty. She took a personal interest to help me as I had my "melt down". She gleaned that I was in no position to drive 90 miles safely to my home, so she encourage me to spend the night. She was proactive by "taking charge" and saw to it that her staff followed her directions.

The manager of the hotel actually took her time to take me to a place to eat where I got carry out. My room was prepared with fresh water and was located in a quiet area where I could get rest and renewal. The staff was attentive. The room was beyond clean. I will return again & again. I was not a "number". I was a person who needed help that did not have to ask. Kudos and more.

Room Tip: I don't remember specific location of room except that it was selected for me because it was in...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Nancy W,

I am so happy to hear that your experience while staying with us was one to remember! We love what we do here and we take pride in going above and beyond what is expected of us. We are so glad that you decided to stay with us instead of driving that long drive home and that you were able to relax and get some rest before heading back on the road. Thank you for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor and we hope that you stop by and see us again sometime!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Chula Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel about six times either solo or with my boyfriend. It is a very nice property. The staff are always nice as well as the rooms. Plenty of room in the parking lot- no charge as it is an open lot. Have never had an issue staying here and plan on staying here whenever I need a place to stay in Ontario.
Always a crayon drawn star and cute (welcome) message on the room hall mirror!
Like that they have complimentary coffee & breakfast in the lobby- I had an early morning flight and didn't want to take the extra time to eat so the staff sent me off to the airport with a to-go sack. Had a bottle of water, apple and granola bar inside- just enough to tide me over!
(I used to stay at the Red Lion across the street- NO comparison!)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Momplayinghookie,

We are so pleased to hear that you have enjoyed staying with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We're so glad that you were able to make use of our to-go breakfast sacks in the morning before breakfast begins for our early risers! We hope to see you again the next time you are visiting the Ontario area. See you then!
Chandler, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I found this hotel by way of the TripAdvisors reviews and other positive reviews. They steered me in the right direction. Staff is friendly & accommodating, hotel is clean, breakfast is great. The convenient location was helpful as well. Room was spacious, clean, and had nice touches.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Joe C,

Thank you so much for coming to stay with us! We're happy to hear that you found us via Trip Advisor and were satisfied with your experience and accomodations. So glad you were able to enjoy the breakfast! We vary our menu each day so theres always something a little different. We'll see you the next time you are out our way!
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I had just finished 4 days in my RV at the Auto Club 400, doing photography. My fuel pump started acting up and had to get serviced overnight. I have stayed at Comfort Suites before. This property was a pleaset surprise. The best thing was when I was getting my things from the RV I forgot to grab my shaving gear. Forgot something? They provided complimentry standard toiletry items at no charge. Everything about this property is fantastic. I really enjoyed the doggie on the bed made from towels.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Pat D,

We are so pleased that you came and stayed with us after the races while your RV was being repaired. Im happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to make use of the complimentry toiletries we have on hand when you leave something behind. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.
Grove City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The staff and the hotel were first class. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good and had a lot of choices. Never had a welcome star on the front of the room door before. The free shuttle to the airport was great.

Room Tip: Our room was on the south side and faced the airport and as it turned out train tracks. There were 8...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear energybob,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your last day in California with us! We strive to please our guests and make each guest feel comfortable and welcome when staying with us. We're so happy that you enjoyed the breakfast and were able to take advantage of the shuttle service we offer. Thank you for choosing our hotel for you stay and we hope that you'll stay with us again in the future!
Kennewick, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

travel a lot for work and comfort suites ontario is by far the hotel i prefer to stay at.
the staff go above and beyond to make my stay pleasant. when you first walk through the door the attendant at the desk smiles and greets you. they are standing at the desk ready to help every guest. i have seen guest that have a bad day and try to take it out on the staff. and no matter what is said or done (even drunken puke). the guest was always treated kind and left happy.
the personable touch a welcome on the mirror and a animal made from towels on the bed. the cleanliness is unsurpassed you can walk on the carpet and not get black feet. fast internet friendly staff clean thank you for the great stay

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Wyatt P,

We want to thank you so much for your wonderfuly kind comments about our hotel and the experiences you've had with us. Its truly our pleasure to serve our guests and create a one of a kind experience for each and every person. We are so happy that we've made you feel right at home here and we enjoy having you stay with us. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon Wyatt!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

the hotel is very clean overall, manager is the sweetest, hotel is great inside and out, rooms are very detailed and clean, staff is amazing, decorative writing on the mirrors, towel shaped animals, housekeepers do a great job, Francisca I think it was, who did service in my room, managed to have my room clean and tidy, and everything well organized, nothing wrong.
this hotel is great .

• Stayed February 2013
Dear letlovelastforever,

I'd like to start by thanking you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We set high standards for ourselves and pleasing our guests is our number one goal. We are happy to hear that you appreciated our attention to detail both inside the room and out. We look forward to having you again the next time you're in the Ontario Airport. Until then, take care!

Been to Comfort Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!