“Still the Best In 2013” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Still the Best In 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Beautiful management and service personnel. Still the Best in the West wouldn't stay anywhere else. Breakfast hot or cold can't be beat anywhere. enjoy every minute I'm there. Spotless hotel
never find dirty or unorganized. Stay here you won't regret it.
Richard(Rick) Fuller

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Mr. Fuller,

Thank you so very much for such wonderful comments! We take pride in providing exceptional service in each and every department. We are so pleased to hear that you continue to thoroughly enjoy staying with us just as much as we enjoy having you here! See you soon Mr. Fuller!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Coldwater, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Upon arrival at the Comfort Suites I immediately knew why this is the top hotel in the Comfort line up. Beautiful exterior and phenomenal decor was quite inviting. I was greeted cheerfully at the front desk and thanked for being a Choice Privileges Elite Diamond guest (something that may happen one out of 5 stays to most Choice Hotels). But it did not stop there. I was greeted at my room with a silver star one the door thanking me for being a Choice Privileges Member. Then I walked into the gorgeous room to find the television music station set to a fantastic jazz station and wonderful decor with the towels done in special designs throughout. There was also a Twix candy bar waiting on the bed. This was just in the first five minutes of my experience. Usually when it comes to hotels i just want to get in and get out as fast as possible, but I was blessed to be in this hotel for four nights. This stay came on the back end of three weeks on the road (east and west coast) and it was simply amazing. This hotel should be the prototype for each and every Comfort Hotel. They are my favorite brand, but none have come remotely close to the "Diamond" that I found in Ontario, California.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Sean B,

Thank you so very much for your kind and generous compliments and comments! We appreciate it so much. It is our number one goal to make each and every guest feel welcomed and comfortable when they walk through our doors. We are so pleased that you enjoyed all of the details in the room and that your stay with us was one to remember. Traveling can be tough, so we like to do all that we can to make it a smooth, relaxing and pleasurable. Thank you so much for staying with us and we truly hope that you come back and stay with us again in the future!
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

As the previous reviews state, the animal towels and writing on the mirrors are an awesome touch. Housekeeping gets an A+

However, I was disappointed with the customer service. I came up to the desk, gave my name and number of rooms for check in and pulled out my credit card and id. However, because my husband's name (who travels with me) is on the hotel points, they would only deal with him. I was basically brushed aside even though I am the one who's name is on the credit card, paying for the rooms. We travel all over the U.S., and I always take care of the business, so this was just frustrating. When my husband later asked for a 1:00pm checkout, we were told they could only do 12:00pm, and we would be charged if we stayed later. Whoa! Seriously? We are platinum members and even had this request on our reservation. There was no give and take. No, I'd really like to help you. Just we can only do 12, and we'll charge you if you stay later---like we're some common trash or something. Sorry. I just expected better at a platinum hotel of the year. I understand hotels have policies, but there's a way to express them without coming across as unaccommodating.

Monday I checked into a Holiday Inn Express in Tucson. I was greeted as a platinum member, given water bottles and snacks, and asked how my day was going. And it was one of the busiest times of the year in Tucson. I was treated as a individual. Interestingly, our hotel points are under my husband's name there too......

Dear LarkNag,

I'd like to apologize to you personally about the way your situation was handled from start to finish. I can understand how you felt and truly apologize for your experience. The issues you discussed have been addressed to ensure that a similar situation does not get repeated. If you would like to speak to me directly, please give me a call at the hotel anytime. We appreciate your business and Choice Privileges status and loyalty.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had business in the area so Tripadvisor is were where I went to look for a hotel. This place was amazing. Courteous front desk, modern lobby and nice grounds started my visit. The room was spacious with folded towels animals and a welcome star for being a choice member. I can see why this was rated hotel of the year for three years straight. If you need to be in the area, this is the place!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear TAO58,

We are so pleased that you took the time to come onto TripAdvisor to find our hotel! Your comments and compliments about your stay mean so much to us and we are so happy that your stay was such a pleasant experience. We truly hope that the next time you are in the area, you will visit us again. See you next time!
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Very impressed with the room. Made you feel very welcome. Folded towels in animals, welcome you with your name on mirror. Diamond member, stayed 60+ nites in Choice hotels and is by far the nicest I have stayed in. Wi-Fi very good. I have booked again for next weeK.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Griff207,

We are delighted that you were so impressed with your accomodations and with the service you received during your stay here with us. Thank you so much for being a Diamond Elite member with Choice Privileges also! Your compliments mean so much to us. Thank you so much for sharing your comments with Trip Advisor. We hope to see you again in the future!
Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I found myself stranded in Ontario California in mid-December because my flight home to BWI was cancelled due to fog. First thing I did was to check Trip Advisor for a hotel and found this one at the top of the list and can see why. I called them and was able to check in right away (10:30a.m.). Was picked up by their free shuttle and greeted by a friendly front desk clerk. My room was already set up with a cute towel Santa, cute towels shaped into bows in the bathroom, and a greeting with my name on the mirror, and soft jazz music playing on the tv. This place has a cable service with hundreds of tv channels, including music. They offered their free shuttle for me to go to the mall to get some lunch and see a movie; when I was ready to come back I called them and they promptly picked me up. I highly recommend this hotel if you need to stay near the Ontario airport!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear cswy822,

We are sorry to hear that your flight out of Ontario Airport had been cancelled. That is never a fun experience! However, we are so pleased that you took the time to check out Trip Advisor and find our hotel. Our guests are our number one priority at all times and we are so happy to hear that your stay with us was such a pleasant experience from start to finish. We would love to have you back to stay with us next time you are in the area. It was truly a pleasure to assist you!
alexandria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

After my husband and I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Pratt KS on our way to California we swore we would never stay at another again. I am so glad we changed our mind and gave this property a chance. They have wonderful rooms clean and spacious along with the best customer service we have yet to encounter. Thanks for the great night at this wonderful hotel!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear ali g,

We, too, are so very glad that you changed your mind and decided to stay with us while you were here in California! We strive for nothing but the best and do all that we can to offer our guests a comfortable, welcoming and relaxing experience. We are so plesaed that you found your hotel accomodations and the staff to be one of the best you've encountered during your travels. That means so much to us! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us and we truly hope to see you again the next time you are in California!

Been to Comfort Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!