“Home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 41 hotels in Ontario
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Joan and staff are the best around makes anyone's I will stay very enjoyable
I will continue to stay at this motel anytime in southern cal.
Breakfast served daily is never the same no two days alike
And its great.

• Stayed October 2012
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Richard F,

We absolutely adore having you stay with us everytime you are in SoCal! We are so pleased that you keep coming back and that you enjoy staying with us just as much as we enjoy having you here. Its truly a joy to have you, and when you leave, we always await your return! So glad to have you here Mr. F!

387 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife and I travel coast to coast and everywhere in between and we always make an extra effort to stay at this hotel. Reasons being it is ALWAYS consistent with the highest standards of cleaniness, friendliness and overall efficient in every way. From the the friendly employees to the great breakfast every phase of our stay is always perfect in every way. The manager here is so nice and professional she makes sure that every detail of every guest's stay is taken care of. Joan Ericksen makes us all feel like family and that her hotel is not just a hotel it is HOME...

I have over 150 stays at Choice Properties this year alone and if it were possible every one of those stays would be at Comfort Suites Ontario if I could.

I will even take it to the next level and say that if anyone should stay at this hotel and have a legitimate complaint that does not get resolved in a satisfactory way I WILL GIVE THAT PERSON A FREE CHOICE NIGHT AT ANOTHER PROPERTY. Can't say anything more than that....Thanks Joan!

Room Tip: All floors are equal in quality. Great 42 inch LG Televisions in every room with over 800 working c...
Dear luv2dinealot,

I'd like to start by saying a huge THANK YOU for all your lovely comments and compliments about myself, my staff, and the hotel! It is truly our pleasure to be able to make this a home away from home for you. I am so thrilled to hear just how much you love us! It makes everythying that we do all worth it. We strive to be the best of the best and we enjoy going above and beyond whats expected to make each guests experience special and unique. We, too, wish that all of your stays throughout the year could be with us! We enjoy having you here so much! Thank you again for your gracious comments and we definitely look forward to your next visit!
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

You have to stay at this hotel! - Joan, the Manager is the poster child for great customer service. You are truly treated like family. The hotel accomodations are great, rooms are awesome, clean and inviting, but it is truly the service that makes this hotel stay on top.... Our company uses this hotel and no matter what we need for our group, the entire staff makes us feel welcome, have even came back to the hotel after a long day of meetings to find home made goodies! THANK YOU ONTARIO COMFORT SUITES.... Truly a Rock Star Staff! The writing on the mirrors is such a great personal touch!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear Krista H,

It is truly our pleasure to be able to serve you and your company! Customer service and cleanliness are our top priorities and we truly take pride in what we do here. We are very happy that you enjoy your stays here with us so much and appreciate our attention to detail in all that we do. Thank you to and your company for staying here with us! Its definitely a pleasure having you!
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have stayed at the Comfort Suites - Ontario Airport on a couple of occaisions. Whenever I am in the Ontario area, I choose this hotel. It is a pleasure to stay at the Comfort Suites - Ontario Airport. The staff is helpful, cheerful and polite. I feel welcomed - like family. The property is absolutely immaculate. The breakfast is over the top with excellent choices including fresh fruit. I recommend this hotel to friends and business associates alike. In addition to the great people, service and facilities, it is a GREAT value.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Dennis F,

I cannot begin to thank you enough for the kind and generous things you said about your stay and the hotel. Its such a good feeling when we are able to satisfy our guests and make their stay enjoyable. Recommending us to friends and family is one of the best compliments we can receive and and behalf of my staff and I, Thank you!!!! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!
Stockton, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

i stayed here about twice this month for work in the area, great staff and very clean. they always help me out with whatever i need. shuttle is very convenient. it's also nice to see they car about the place and guest, the hotels is all decorated with hay stacks and Pumpkins. i will be back there when im back in the area. i travel throughout the western region including Texas and OKC and this is one of the best if not the best i have stayed at.

Dear AA_LOPEZ,

I would first like to thank you for staying with us while you had work in the area. We know you have a lot of options for lodging, and we appreicate you choosing us! Im pleased that you were able to make use of our shuttle and that it worked out well for you. We do love to decorate for the seasons, aiming to make our hotel as comfortable and welcoming as we can with an "at-home" feel. Any time you are in the area again, we sure hope you come stay with us again!
Eagan, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I travel quite frequently for business and I am a ChoicePrivileges Elite Diamond Member. Choice Hotels has many diffent properties ranging from not-so-good to excellent. This hotel is excellent in my opinion, The rooms are very nice and they treat ChoicePrivileges members like royalty. I have many Choice Hotel options in the LA area, but I will drive a little extra and out of my way to stay at this property.

Bill from Minnesota

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Dear Willam A,

First and foremost, thank you so much for being a Choice Privileges Elite Diamond Member! We truly appreciate your patronage and loyalty to our brand. It is such a wonderful compliment to us that when you stay in the LA area that you make it a point to stay with us, even with a bit of an extra drive. That means a lot to myself and my staff! I am so pleased that we have made you feel so welcomed and comfortable here. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Central California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I had a great stay at this hotel while in town for the Indycar races at the Auto Club Speedway. The location is pretty close to the track so the drive there and back was quick. The whole place was really clean and the staff very friendly. Our room was quiet and seemed to be well insulated from noises in the hallway or other rooms. The room had a large flat screen TV with a ton of channels, couch and fridge. There was a complimentary bottle of water in the fridge and the staff gave us an extra at check in since there were two of us. We'll be making reservations soon for next year!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear TimmyTraveler,

I am so happy to hear that you and your wife had such a great stay when you came for the Indycar races at the Auto Club Speedway! Its great you were able to stay so close and get there and back so easily. Im pleased that you both were happy with your room accomodations and were able to enjoy the multitude of channels that we have available. Coming back to stay with us next year is a wonderful compliment to our hotel and staff, and we thank you so much for your loyalty! See you next year!

Been to Comfort Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!