“Due over” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Due over”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I spend 200 plus days a year in motels due to work, I have never been in a better motel than this one. It is very hard to put into words how I feel about this motel and its managment and staff. They go beyond to help thier guest and anyone needing help coming off the street. I have witnessed this several times. I stay in this motel anytime in southern california no mater where the job is located. Its clean thruout. Breakfast cold or hot is fantastic.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
Dear RichardF,

I cant tell you just how wonderful it is to read your comments and compliments about our hotel! We appreciate so much that you come and stay with us anytime that you have work out here in Southern California. We truly love having you and always enjoying chatting about whats new. Drive safely and we look forward to your next visit out here Mr. F!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Palm Desert
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

My mothers plane was delayed 3 hours at Ontario and she would not be able to catch her connecting flight. She was given a free night by Southwest Airlines at the Comfort Suite. When we arrived we were informed that the hotel was booked full but they would upgrade her to DoubleTree hotel and Comfort would pay the difference. Joan, the general manager was fantastic. She led us to Doubletree and made sure that all went smooth. Bill at the front desk of Comfort Suites was also fantastic in his concern to help us.At the Doubletree Edwin at the front desk was wonderful and the cookies were excellent. The next morning my mother was picked up by a Comfort Shuttle and taken to an excellent breakfast at Comfort Suites. The shuttle got her to the Airport and was able to reach her destination on Friday. My mother is 83. If you are in Ontario and cannot decide where to say I suggest the Comfort Inn at Ontario Airport. Kudos to all. Thanks Again for your attention.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Dear Phillip C,

Your mother is a wonderful lady and such a delight! It was our pleasure to accomodate her in that distressing situation. I am so thrilled to hear that whilst she had issues with her flight and had to stay the night in Ontario, she was able to relax and be comfortable knowing that she would be taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we appreicate the wonderful recognition!
Apex, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

We ended up here at the Comfort Suites while on a California/Arizona road trip. Our reservation was actually for the Doubletree, and upon arrival there we were notified that there was a planned power outage approaching. Apparently there was a chance the power might be out until 5:30 AM, which wasn't our idea of fun (dark hotel with a flashlight and no air conditioning - yuck). The Doubletree was happy to relocate us to the Comfort Suites just down the road. We were pleasantly surprised to find a newer, clean hotel with friendly and welcoming front desk staff. Our room was awesome and we slept well in the comfy beds. Free breakfast (hot and cold choices with tasty coffee) and free WiFi made our experience even more enjoyable. It is clear that this Comfort Suites is run by people who truly care about what kind of impression is left with their guests. Though I normally stay at Hilton properties, I will definitely consider Comfort Suites for my future travels!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
Dear SouthwestRoadTripper,

I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport! Im pleased that you found your accomodations with us to be better than you had anticipated. We try our best to make each guest feel welcomed and comfortable during their stay. Im happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and the selections that we offer after having a good nights sleep in our comfy beds. Much needed during a long road trip, I'm sure! Thank you again for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review. Next time you're on a trip out this way, we hope you'll choose to stay with us again. Happy travels!
Ontario, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have been traveling most of my business career and it is a great pleasure to find a hotel that has the staff that really cares about servicing the guests staying at thier location. Joan and her staff are extremely friendly and helpful not to mention they lesson when you talk to them about our needs and just the standard operation of the hotel. I stay at this hotel even though it requires me to drive a good distance away to start my day and in LA that is saying alot. Great place to have to spent time away from home, bravo......good job, thanks.

Room Tip: No guess work here they are all great.....
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
DC Area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I recently traveled here to watch the Tour of California bicycle race and as a mini birthday/anniversary trip. We arrived around 4 hours from our check in time. We were told our room was not ready but the front desk staff immediately contacted housekeeping to have our room prepped. A twenty minute wait was nothing in the overall scheme of life.
Upon reaching our room, there was a big gold star on our door showing our membership in the Choice Privileges program. When we entered there was a lovely welcome note written on the mirror. The room was spacious and included a mini fridge, a bottle of water, microwave and coffee maker. We had a king size bed and the room still seemed large with a small sitting area. On a side note, my last night in California I stayed at a deluxe Disney hotel, and their bed did not compare to how comfy the bed in this hotel was.
We noticed several air fresheners around which gives a pleasant aroma in the building. Where the were no air fresheners, the hotel still had a new smell. With regards to location, there are plenty of restaurants about a ten minute drive away. We ate breakfast three mornings we were there and were not disappointed any day. There was a selection of bagels, breads, waffles, biscuits, tater tots, scrambled eggs, then cheese omelets the next day, and granola. There was also an assortment of fresh fruits and yogurts. While I noticed some people were disappointed in other reviews, I don't know what people expect for a place without an actual restaurant. There is also complimentary coffee every time I passed the front desk.
I've read several reviews on this hotel and have heard so much about Joan the manager I of course had to meet her. She was caring and pleasant during our lengthy conversation. She kept asking what if anything can be done to make our stay or the facility better. Upon her learning why I was there, she wanted to go above and beyond to make our stay better. Joan is so involved in the experience of her guests, she even taste tests the apple and orange juice for the morning. During my time there, she turned down one batch as she wanted the juice to be "more apply" The hotel offers a small canteen with an assortment of drinks, snacks, microwave foods, etc.
I did make use of the fitness center. It consists of a treadmill, elyptical, seated bike, and a mini nautilus machine. There is a water cooler in there as well. Speaking of water, they have water with orange slices in the lobby at all times. This hotel is convenient to Anaheim and Los Angeles. While this hotel is near an airport, I barely heard any planes. On occasion at night, I would hear a train whistle, but it was not constant during the night. I would definitely stay here again or recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Bomb_Dawg,

Wow, thank you so very much for all of your compliments! It truely means so much to my staff and I, and I have shared this with them as well. Im delighted that you noticed and appreciate our attention to detail. We try to anticipate the needs of our guests and try to make each and every stay a pleasant and memorable experience. Our goal is to go above and beyond the expectations of our guests and make everyone feel "at home" when staying here. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to read your review and thank you so much for taking the time to write it. It was great talking with you and make sure to say hello again the next time you come to stay with us! See you soon!
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

we stayed at this hotel for 3nights the rooms are clean i would give this hotel 10 for being so clean and its new. rooms are very large bathrooms are clean and large, i wish if they had room service for food it would be so much better. these guys really need a restaurant or some sort of food for their guest in this hotel or close by, al they got is fast food nothing fine dinning or a nice bar we can enjoy our drinks.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mike J,

Thank you for taking the time to come to Trip Advisor and review our hotel. Im happy to hear that you found your accomodations to be large, clean and comfortable. I hope that you were able to enjoy the complimentary hot breakfast buffet that we offer each morning. Whilst we dont have room service, we do offer a discount coupon card for several restaurants in the area, two of which are in our parking lot. There is a nice bar and steak house just acorss the street along with other fine dining restaurants within a 1/2mile. I encourage you to speak with our front desk staff the next time you stay with us so that we may help direct you to the restaurant of your liking. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I am physically handicapped and stayed here with my teenage daughter and 11 year old son for Spring Break March 2012. The entire stay was a fantastic experience, loved the hotel decor, amazing breakfast, safe area, very clean room and pool, and very friendly staff. I received the extra help I needed which included various shuttle rides and assistance with getting a rental car. The staff worked hard and cheerfully, we loved our visit. My son was in the pool constantly and wants to come again...which we will do. GREAT JOB COMFORT INN AND SUITES IN ONTARIO, CALIFORNIA! Can't wait to stay again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dear LRobertsontwu,

We are thrilled to hear that you and your family so thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us! I have shared your wonderful compliments with my staff. Im so glad that your son loved the pool so much... it sure is fun out there! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to the next time you guys are in town! See you all soon!

Been to Comfort Suites Ontario Airport? Share your experiences!