“Amongst the best Hotels” 5 of 5 stars

Book early and Save 25%
Ranked #2 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Anaheim, California
“Amongst the best Hotels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I drove some ladies from our church to a Ladies Conference last weekend and stayed for the night with my wife and daughter. I must admit i was a little grumpy from the drive but the staff had a great attitude which chaged mine! The young lady that helped us was very professional and answered all our questions about our stay. The rooms are beautiful and clean! I appreciated the free WiFi. The ladies enjoyed the pool and the free breakfast, i enjoyed a great night sleep (i loved the pillows!) The bathrooms where very clean and would definately recomend this Hotel! And finally, the price was very good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson at Ontario Mills, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay. We had a great time with all of our ladies this weekend are glad that you and your family enjoyed yourselves. We are frequently the host hotel for several churches when coming to Ontario for conferences and we try our best to accommodate their needs including an early check-in (if rooms are available), early breakfast etc. so that they can get to their conference activities on time. We hope that you and your family will stay with us again if you have occasion to return to Ontario for another conference or any other occasion.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Redondo Beach
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed here after the Autoclub Speedway 400 Race in Fontana this past weekend. The hotel is clean, the suite was nice and the hotel was surprisingly quiet. The only comment I have to make is the breakfast situtation. The breakfast itself is alright except that the eggs were watery, the diced ham (not sure why it was diced to shreds) was tasteless and the potatoes were dried out and awful looking. They do have a waffle maker but toasters which do not toast. But I think the really gross thing in there are their chairs....OMG ! They are ripped and torn on the sides so bad, I was first not sure where I was...I mean really - cant they afford some new chairs ??? Or just put some covers on them !!
The front desk staff was very nice and accomodating, but they really just need to get some new chairs and get rid of all those hideous plastic and dried flowers in the lobby. Real ones come a long way...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson at Ontario Mills, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Thank you for submitting a review of our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay over race weekend. We are very aware of the condition of the chairs in our breakfast room and are sorry that they have not been repaired yet. Our hotel is only 4 years old and these chairs should not ALL need refinishing so soon. We have contacted the manufacturer and they are shipping out replacement vinyl however it is taking longer than expected because it is back ordered. We will have all of the chairs refurbished ASAP which will greatly improve the look of our breakfast room. I appreciate your comments regarding the breakfast. It sounds like we were serving breakfast burritos (make your own) which includes your choice of scrambled eggs, diced ham, onions, green peppers, cheese and salsa. The ham is diced very small and can be confusing when the menu is not posted on the chaffing dishes. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I will definitely be sharing your comment with my breakfast staff. We hope that overall you enjoyed your stay and will consider us again for a race weekend or any time your travels bring out to the Ontario area.
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I found this locaton by accident a year ago..Me and my Fiance spend two weekend a month here..They know us by name..They know my favorite room and always have it ready for me..We feel like family..After a medical emergency their..their help and support ment the world to me...i continue to thank them every chance I get. If i had to give them 10 stars I would for their Hospitality..Great service..Comfortable rooms..and the Wordeful feeling of being Home away from Home..

Room Tip: The first floor.. the one bed room Suites are wonderful..
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Linda, thank you so much for submitting a review of our hotel! We LOVE our regular guests; it feels like we are greeting family members coming home for the weekend. We appreciate you letting everyone know how much you enjoy staying here and recommending us to others. We will see you both soon!
seattle, wa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here for one night Mar05, 2013- Mar06, 2013. We spend a few days at Disneyland and didn't want to deal with the drive to the airport (Ontario In't Airport) from Anaheim so we decided to stay the night here since it was closer. Staff was really friendly and we got cookies at check in! The gal notice that we had a toddler with us and asked if we would like a crib, I asked if there was a fee, and she said no. I said that's great, yes we do want one. But it never came nor did we remind them again. We had been traveling for 7 days with our 18 months and stayed in rooms with 2 queen size beds, so we've been able to adjust. She let us know that there was free breakfast in the morning, which we took advantage of. I was surprised to see the spread, it wasn't just a continental breakfast with cereal, oatmeal, milk, orange juice and fruits. There was "hot" breakfast; like eggs, sausage and potatoes- which was really surprised. Everything was great, the mall across from it was awesome! We did ALOT of shopping there, also an In & Out burger and a Chik-Fil-A near by (being from Seattle, we don't have those) I didn't want to leave!

The reason why I am giving them an average rating is because I kept getting emails from their corporate office to write a review, and I finally did. THEN after I realized that I could sign up for their Club Carlton points for my stay. I did this AFTER my stay and sent an email requesting that my previous stay be added to my account. They emailed me back stating that they couldn't give it to me because I signed up for the Club AFTER I stayed there and that my email would be forwarded to the Country Inn & Suites in Ontario for review and that it would be up to THAT hotels' discretion. Which I think is bulls*it. As a company they can ask me for a review regarding my stay, but as a company when I ask them to give me my points, they can't give it to me? It doesn't make sense. Overall my points were eventually given to me.

I would recommend staying here and don't forget to sign up for their Club Carlton BEFORE your stay.

Room Tip: I read reviews before I booked with them which help me decided to stay here. I went on a search engi...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the very detailed review of our hotel and we are thrilled that you and your family enjoyed the hotel and location so much. To set the record straight, we do not charge for cribs at our hotel and I sincerely apologize that one was offered but never provided. Believe me, this has been my latest training topic after I received your review. I am also sorry that you felt you got the "runaround" from our corporate office regarding the Club Carlson points you requested. The points are paid for by the issuing hotel (most of which are franchises) not the corporate office so in this type of exceptional situation our corporate customer service is unable to approve the issuance of points without the hotel's approval. They forwarded me your email and I believe within an hour I had issued you the points and sent you a confirmation email notifying you that it was all taken care of. I do understand your frustration however and had the circumstances been explained to you I'm sure you would have understood the reason for the delay. I appreciate your review and your comments and we hope that you will consider our hotel in the future when you are traveling to our city.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is a newer Country Inn property. I had the opportunity to stay here in August (sorry for just now reviewing!). The staff is great here. I seriously have been impressed with almost every Country Inn I have stayed at, but the staff was really truly wonderful here. Also, the rooms are very comfortable. The bed was awesome, very comfortable for a hotel bed. Breakfast was also pretty good, and free for those of you who are interested! If you are unfamiliar with the area, this is a good place because it is right across the street from the Ontario Mills mall- you can walk. Lots of dining options as well. If you are looking at Ontario properties to stay in, be careful as many of the properties around the airport are not in a very nice area and have limited options as far as dining and shopping. This is close enough to the airport (I believe they have a free shuttle, not certain though) with plenty of stuff to do, and is in a safe area. Pick this place!!! I promise you won't be let down.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson at Ontario Mills, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your experience at our hotel. Yes, we are located just 3 miles from Ontario Airport and offer a free shuttle to the airport, the mall and other businesses in the area. Our location adjacent to the Ontario Mills Mall is very convenient for our guests whether they are traveling for business or pleasure. There are tons of restaurant and entertainment options and as you pointed out it is a very safe area to walk. Many of our guests also take advantage of the loop around the mall for jogging or running in the mornings without the traffic. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to our city.
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Not far off the Interstate yet quiet and next to the Outlet Mall. Check-in staff was very courteous and helpful. Romms are typical Country Inn & Suites rooms. Very clean and just the right size with all the amenities. Breakfast was great just as I expect from CIS properties. Would definetely stay again when in the LA area. Even though it is next to the Outlet Mall there is also a huge outdoor shopping center just 3 miles away. This area is a shoppers paradise!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson at Ontario Mills, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review of your stay at our hotel. Obviously you are a loyal Country Inn & Suites by Carlson guest and we are so pleased that we were able to provide you with a familiar and comfortable stay. Yes, we have many guests who come to stay with us due to our proximity to the Ontario Mills outlet mall across the street and the new Victoria Gardens mall a few miles away. Our central location gives our guests lots of activities and restaurants within a close proximity. We are excited to hear that you will be chosing our hotel when you travel to our area in the future and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tucson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Easy check in and check out. Staff was courteous. Bedroom was clean, and bed and pillows were comfortable. Nice compliementary breakfast, including scrambled eggs and sausage, cereals, breads and pastries, and fresh fruit. Rate was $80 before taxes, which I felt was a good value. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Our goal is to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable room and friendly staff to make them feel welcome. We are pleased to hear that our hotel exceeded your expectations and look forward to having you stay with us again!

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Carlson at Ontario Mills? Share your experiences!