“Home away from Home.. Wonderful Hotel ..Excellent Property..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4674 Ontario Mills Parkway, Ontario, CA 91764   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 25%
Ranked #2 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Home away from Home.. Wonderful Hotel ..Excellent Property..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I found this locaton by accident a year ago..Me and my Fiance spend two weekend a month here..They know us by name..They know my favorite room and always have it ready for me..We feel like family..After a medical emergency their..their help and support ment the world to me...i continue to thank them every chance I get. If i had to give them 10 stars I would for their Hospitality..Great service..Comfortable rooms..and the Wordeful feeling of being Home away from Home..

Room Tip: The first floor.. the one bed room Suites are wonderful..
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Linda, thank you so much for submitting a review of our hotel! We LOVE our regular guests; it feels like we are greeting family members coming home for the weekend. We appreciate you letting everyone know how much you enjoy staying here and recommending us to others. We will see you both soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
seattle, wa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here for one night Mar05, 2013- Mar06, 2013. We spend a few days at Disneyland and didn't want to deal with the drive to the airport (Ontario In't Airport) from Anaheim so we decided to stay the night here since it was closer. Staff was really friendly and we got cookies at check in! The gal notice that we had a toddler with us and asked if we would like a crib, I asked if there was a fee, and she said no. I said that's great, yes we do want one. But it never came nor did we remind them again. We had been traveling for 7 days with our 18 months and stayed in rooms with 2 queen size beds, so we've been able to adjust. She let us know that there was free breakfast in the morning, which we took advantage of. I was surprised to see the spread, it wasn't just a continental breakfast with cereal, oatmeal, milk, orange juice and fruits. There was "hot" breakfast; like eggs, sausage and potatoes- which was really surprised. Everything was great, the mall across from it was awesome! We did ALOT of shopping there, also an In & Out burger and a Chik-Fil-A near by (being from Seattle, we don't have those) I didn't want to leave!

The reason why I am giving them an average rating is because I kept getting emails from their corporate office to write a review, and I finally did. THEN after I realized that I could sign up for their Club Carlton points for my stay. I did this AFTER my stay and sent an email requesting that my previous stay be added to my account. They emailed me back stating that they couldn't give it to me because I signed up for the Club AFTER I stayed there and that my email would be forwarded to the Country Inn & Suites in Ontario for review and that it would be up to THAT hotels' discretion. Which I think is bulls*it. As a company they can ask me for a review regarding my stay, but as a company when I ask them to give me my points, they can't give it to me? It doesn't make sense. Overall my points were eventually given to me.

I would recommend staying here and don't forget to sign up for their Club Carlton BEFORE your stay.

Room Tip: I read reviews before I booked with them which help me decided to stay here. I went on a search engi...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the very detailed review of our hotel and we are thrilled that you and your family enjoyed the hotel and location so much. To set the record straight, we do not charge for cribs at our hotel and I sincerely apologize that one was offered but never provided. Believe me, this has been my latest training topic after I received your review. I am also sorry that you felt you got the "runaround" from our corporate office regarding the Club Carlson points you requested. The points are paid for by the issuing hotel (most of which are franchises) not the corporate office so in this type of exceptional situation our corporate customer service is unable to approve the issuance of points without the hotel's approval. They forwarded me your email and I believe within an hour I had issued you the points and sent you a confirmation email notifying you that it was all taken care of. I do understand your frustration however and had the circumstances been explained to you I'm sure you would have understood the reason for the delay. I appreciate your review and your comments and we hope that you will consider our hotel in the future when you are traveling to our city.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is a newer Country Inn property. I had the opportunity to stay here in August (sorry for just now reviewing!). The staff is great here. I seriously have been impressed with almost every Country Inn I have stayed at, but the staff was really truly wonderful here. Also, the rooms are very comfortable. The bed was awesome, very comfortable for a hotel bed. Breakfast was also pretty good, and free for those of you who are interested! If you are unfamiliar with the area, this is a good place because it is right across the street from the Ontario Mills mall- you can walk. Lots of dining options as well. If you are looking at Ontario properties to stay in, be careful as many of the properties around the airport are not in a very nice area and have limited options as far as dining and shopping. This is close enough to the airport (I believe they have a free shuttle, not certain though) with plenty of stuff to do, and is in a safe area. Pick this place!!! I promise you won't be let down.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your experience at our hotel. Yes, we are located just 3 miles from Ontario Airport and offer a free shuttle to the airport, the mall and other businesses in the area. Our location adjacent to the Ontario Mills Mall is very convenient for our guests whether they are traveling for business or pleasure. There are tons of restaurant and entertainment options and as you pointed out it is a very safe area to walk. Many of our guests also take advantage of the loop around the mall for jogging or running in the mornings without the traffic. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to our city.
Lincoln, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Not far off the Interstate yet quiet and next to the Outlet Mall. Check-in staff was very courteous and helpful. Romms are typical Country Inn & Suites rooms. Very clean and just the right size with all the amenities. Breakfast was great just as I expect from CIS properties. Would definetely stay again when in the LA area. Even though it is next to the Outlet Mall there is also a huge outdoor shopping center just 3 miles away. This area is a shoppers paradise!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review of your stay at our hotel. Obviously you are a loyal Country Inn & Suites by Carlson guest and we are so pleased that we were able to provide you with a familiar and comfortable stay. Yes, we have many guests who come to stay with us due to our proximity to the Ontario Mills outlet mall across the street and the new Victoria Gardens mall a few miles away. Our central location gives our guests lots of activities and restaurants within a close proximity. We are excited to hear that you will be chosing our hotel when you travel to our area in the future and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tucson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Easy check in and check out. Staff was courteous. Bedroom was clean, and bed and pillows were comfortable. Nice compliementary breakfast, including scrambled eggs and sausage, cereals, breads and pastries, and fresh fruit. Rate was $80 before taxes, which I felt was a good value. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Our goal is to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable room and friendly staff to make them feel welcome. We are pleased to hear that our hotel exceeded your expectations and look forward to having you stay with us again!
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I've stayed in the Ontario airport/Ontario Mills Mall area for business two or three times a year for five nights each time. My company has bounced around to all the hotels in the area - until we found this one. We've now been staying at this Country Inn and Suites since it was built a few years ago.

Every restaurant you could want is at least within an exit or two. There are also a few good ones iwthin walking distance (Outback, a Japanese Steakhouse, and In-N-Out Burger, to name a few.)

It's just off the highway, and is very convenient to all things Inland Empire.

It's probably about an hour to Los Angeles from here, so that's pushing it a little bit. But if you are in the area for anythin in Rancho Cucamonga, Pomona, Laverne, Ontario, Riverside, and that area, this is a great spot.

The only thing that's not great...Getting into the underground parking lot. There's no way to reach the keypad while in your car. There's lots of parking int he regular ground-level lot, though.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and let other travelers know about our location and the proximity to the surrounding area and local restaurants. As you mentioned, our location at the intersection of the I-10 and I-15 freeways makes us convenient for guests with destinations in all directions and with the mall right across the street, restaurant and entertainment options are plentiful. Access to our underground parking garage can be a bit tight for those driving larger vehicles, but as the only hotel in town to offer this amenity, it can be very handy during our hot California weather or in the rain and wind during the winter. Again, thank you for kind review and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Redmond, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed here five days in January. Older but clean hotel. Easy check in. Good parking above and below ground. Kind of hard to find when you're tired as this hotel doesn't face the main street. Super high speed internet. Suite size is a bit tight. Bathroom is good. Shower was one of the better we've experienced. 2 large TVs. 2 remotes. Nice to be able to close the bedroom door so others can sleep in.
2 elevators that run fast.

1st day breakfast was okay. Offered small taters, scrambled eggs, thin bacon, coffee cakes and muffins. Cold cereal. The 2% milk was good and cold. Nice choice of juices. The breakfast vary from scrambled eggs, bacon and potatoes, to eggs patties, sausage patties. Good choice of breads, coffee cakes and muffins. On our 5th and last breakfast my wife commented that it was hard to find anything wrong with this hotel. The breakfast room is not a large room. On weekends it gets crowded, especially if there are entire Little League teams staying there.

The breakfast staff kept the food choices filled and we especially liked that they were constantly sanitizing and wiping down the tables. We plan to stay here again when in Ontario. The Ontario Mills Mall is huge and directly across the street. Great place to shop and people watch.

Room Tip: Top floor quiet side.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
cisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about the positive experience you had at our hotel recently. We are thrilled that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon when your travels bring you back to the Ontario area!

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA

Address: 4674 Ontario Mills Parkway, Ontario, CA 91764
Location: United States > California > Ontario
#3 Business Hotel in Ontario
#3 Romantic Hotel in Ontario
#10 Family Hotel in Ontario
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA 2.5*
Come home to the "Country" in this beautiful 115 room hotel with 34 suites. The interior is decorated in warm country decor with living room areas surrounding cozy fireplaces to sit and visit with friends or colleagues. The outside pool and whirlpool offer our guests year round California sunshine and our proximity to the Ontario Mills Mall, Auto Club Speedway and Citizen Bank Arena offers 200+ shopping, entertainment and dining options. Our staff takes pride in providing exceptional customer service to our guests offering a hot breakfast buffet, High Speed Internet, parking and shuttle service to and from the Ontario International Airport and the Ontario Mills Mall all free of charge. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, staying for one night or a week, we will provide you with the service and amenities that make you feel right at home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Carlson, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites By Carlson At Ontario Mills
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson At Ontario Mills Hotel Ontario
Country Inn Ontario Mills

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, CA, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.