Overall a comfortable stay for two nights in Ontario. The hotel was a little more difficult to find than expected since the front seems to face the business park entrance and not the main street, but once there and checked in we had a good stay. Don't forget to ask for your cookie from the front desk. The ones they keep back there are much better than the free cookie bin by the front door.
The breakfast was a hit both mornings, with nice hot eggs. The diced ham on the second day was not as hot as it could have been, not sure if it was put in the dish direct from the fridge or if it was heated up first, but since it was going in a tortilla with cheese and eggs it didn't really matter. My daughter loved the cereal choices. Suggestion though, how about some honey nut Cheerios. :)
Only had one small hiccup. The toilet stopped up the first day we were there. The maintenance man was reasonably quick to come fix it, but afterwards the room smelled as though sewage backed up. The maintenance guy did a really good job cleaning up after his work, so I don't believe it was anything he left behind and the toilet did not over flow. Not sure if a vent was blocked or what, but we really noticed it each time we returned to the room. It was not terrible, but it was noticeable. We didn't complain either-it would have been more hassle to move rooms, if offered, than to put up with the it. It also definitely seemed like an anomaly, which is why I still give four stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come home to the "Country" in this beautiful 115 room hotel with 34 suites. The interior is decorated in warm country decor with living room areas surrounding cozy fireplaces to sit and visit with friends or colleagues. The outside pool and whirlpool offer our guests year round California sunshine and our proximity to the Ontario Mills Mall, Auto Club Speedway and Citizen Bank Arena offers 200+ shopping, entertainment and dining options. Our staff takes pride in providing exceptional customer service to our guests offering a hot breakfast buffet, High Speed Internet, parking and shuttle service to and from the Ontario International Airport and the Ontario Mills Mall all free of charge. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, staying for one night or a week, we will provide you with the service and amenities that make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Carlson, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Carlson at Ontario Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson At Ontario Mills
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson At Ontario Mills Hotel Ontario
- Country Inn Ontario Mills