I've actually stayed here twice, this past fall, at the end of September and the end of October, both weekends for music festivals at the NOS Center in San Bernardino.
Pros, I have a lot!
1. Hardwood floors make me more comfortable than carpet in a hotel, and the rooms have big windows and are well-lit. I feel like this place isn't hiding anything.
2. The rooms are so spacious and have comfortable, clean seating. One room had a set of two comfy chairs with a small table in between (next to one of two windows) and the other had a chaise at the end of the bed (which was big enough for a friend who ended up staying with us to sleep on).
3. Mini fridges in the rooms!
4. Rainfall showerheads with good water pressure and hot enough water.
5. I had to have something sent to the hotel for the October stay, and it arrived the day before we checked in. I got it in good condition.
6. Lots of mirrors and counter/table surfaces in the rooms. Good for multiple people getting ready for a music festival!
7. Inexpensive! The first time we stayed was on hotels.com for $69 a night and the second time I got a groupon offer for $69 a night.
8. I have never had a problem with early check in (1-2 hours) or late check out (half an hour or so) requests.
1. Our room keys didn't work for the side door nearest our room during the October stay.
2. Super lame tv channels, luckily we weren't at the hotel relaxing much. Mostly getting ready and sleeping.
3. The desk agents seem pretty apathetic when checking you in and out. Personally, I tried to be bubbly to guests to welcome them to the hotel I worked at, but they weren't rude at all and got me checked in in a timely manner both stays.
4. The elevator looks sketchy. It works fine, but it looks sketchy.
1. We didn't use the wooden stool in the shower, but instead to prop open the door to the bathroom both times, they pulled themselves closed.
2. This place is really close to the freeway, but kind of far from much food. We're used to driving 20 minutes to NOS for the best hotel deals.
3. Continental breakfast was nothing to write home about, but it was free food and included fresh waffles.
4. The windows the second stay were pretty obscured by trees. Just meant we had to have lights on all the time.
Overall, I love this place and will be staying here every time I need to be in San Bernardino!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ontario Grand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ontario Grand Hotel Ontario
- Ontario Grand Inn And Suites
- Hotel Indigo Ontario