“Pleasant Irish Fare” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Green Valley, Arizona
“Pleasant Irish Fare”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014 NEW

We did not have reservations but were offered a table. The service was so-so. Food was good. We had the shepherd's pie and the fish & chips. It was tasty. I had ordered their special margarita which was undrinkable to me (too hot) so they were nice enough to give me a glass of wine in replacement to the margarita that I could not drink.

Visited August 2014

49% Recommend
Los Angeles, California
“Poor Rating bc of Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Not sure what happened tonight but there were only 3 servers for entire restaurant. It took 15 mins to get our drinks. I wanted to leave but we stayed. I had the Corned Beef Tacos and they were very good. Excellent flavor. My husband liked his burger. The food saved the experience. The servers were all hustling like crazy but just way outnumbered!!

Sacramento, California
“Great Guinness Stew”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went to the Pub to grab some grub. I had the bangers whilst my wife and daughter went after a steaming bowl of Guinness stew. My daughter has been craving that stew and now feels satiated. The service could have been a bit more efficient. The Pub features a good Irish beer selection including Guinness, Smithwicks and local beers. They also had Magnars cider on tap, a must for any Irish Pub.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Missoula, Montana
“Delicious Salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Came for dinner with a friend in search of salads. She got the Cobb and I got the "harvest" with salmon. Both were so good! Staff was friendly and their beer selection was good. We would definitely return.

Oakland, California
“No Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stopped by for lunch the other day. Sat at an outdoor table for 15 minutes and were to totally ignored while staff scurried around. Finally went inside and asked for a menu and for someone to take add ink order, After waiting another 5 minutes, went to the bar, the barman promptly disappeared, and after another 5-10 minute wait, having gotten nothing the eat or drink, we left.

Visited July 2014