“Good Pub” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Napa, California
“Good Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I went in here twice during our stay. The food was good, the service was friendly and the drinks were plenty.
I wish they had a pool table though, they did have darts.

Visited January 2014

49% Recommend
“Good food, slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Eaten here multiple times. Good food, but service is always slow. Doesn't matter if they are full or empty, always slow. Best to eat are the french dip and tatertots with cheese and bacon.

Visited September 2013
Clare
“Lovely lunch with the kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Myself and the kids had lunch here, the food was lovely but portions are big so be careful when ordering. Luckily our waitress guided us. Good atmosphere in a beautiful village.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Not bad, but watch out for the crickets”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Wow! I thought life could be lonely, but I never realized how much until I went to this place. Staff was nice, food adequate, but we felt like we were on a desert island. Human contact is a good thing, there is just no chance you will have any at this place.

Visited January 2013
Los Gatos, California
“The Best Beef Stew In the World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We've eaten here multiple times. The food is just that good. Everything that I've tried was great, but, even in this wonderful company, the Guinness Beef Stew stands out. It's just extraordinarily tasty, rich and hearty. It's the perfect end to a day of skiing, or hiking, in the Tahoe area. The service was friendly, reasonably fast, and helpful. I'll definitely be back the next time that I visit Squaw.

Maybe our service experience was different from some of the other reviews, because we were there during the week in the off season, but I have absolutely no complaints about either speed, or friendliness. For me, the food is just so good that any other concerns would just be whining.

I really like the Auld Dubliner Irish Pub in Squaw Valley!

• Visited October 2013