This place was amazing. It is located at the base of the Squaw Valley ski resort. There are many restaurants, bars, and shops within a short 2-3 minute walk. I eat gluten free and there was plenty for me to eat in the area including pizza, baked goods, and groceries.
The hotel is very nice. It is very clean, well decorated, and comfortable. The staff was great, especially Diana, the manager. She was extremely friendly and knowleagable about the area. The location is near Tahoe City, which makes day trips to north shore attractions very easy. We went as far as Emerald Bay, only about a 30 minute drive.
My only complaint was they have no swimming pool. They do have 3 spas that were all very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Red Wolf Lodge At Squaw Valley Hotel
- Red Wolf Lodge At Squaw Valley Hotel Olympic Valley
- Red Wolf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley offers ski-in and ski-out Lake Tahoe condo rentals nestled at the base of the mountain and adjacent to the Alpine Village of Squaw Valley U.S.A. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has added a rustic charm to The Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley. In the winter, Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley Lake Tahoe condo rentals treat outdoor enthusiasts to world-class skiing and snowboarding, and in the summer, experience championship golf, hiking, fishing, sailing and water skiing. Any time of year, the nearby casinos, restaurants and the region's scenic beauty make our Lake Tahoe vacation rental condos the ideal place to escape the ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.