Great location, friendly staff, clean accommodation...I would definitely recommend the Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley. The ski in ski out location is wonderful, right next to the Red Dog chair lift, and the sauna and hot tubs are perfect for relaxing after a long day of skiing. We stayed in a studio, and there was plenty of room for three with the murphy bed and sofa sleeper. The mattress on the sofa sleeper was a bit thin, but the murphy bed was very comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped and very clean. Great view from the deck. We would love to return.
- Also Known As:
- Red Wolf Lodge At Squaw Valley Hotel
- Red Wolf Lodge At Squaw Valley Hotel Olympic Valley
- Red Wolf Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley offers ski-in and ski-out Lake Tahoe condo rentals nestled at the base of the mountain and adjacent to the Alpine Village of Squaw Valley U.S.A. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has added a rustic charm to The Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley. In the winter, Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley Lake Tahoe condo rentals treat outdoor enthusiasts to world-class skiing and snowboarding, and in the summer, experience championship golf, hiking, fishing, sailing and water skiing. Any time of year, the nearby casinos, restaurants and the region's scenic beauty make our Lake Tahoe vacation rental condos the ideal place to escape the ordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Red Wolf Lodge at Squaw Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.