This resort has become our end of summer tradition. For the past four years we've spent the last week before school starts here. It's a hit with our children, now 6 and 8 because of the pools. There are three of them, one with a water slide. There are 3 hot tubs. Something for everyone.
The rooms are inexpensive during the summer and a two room suite with kitchenette was available for under $200 per night.
The only downside to the resort is the restaurants. They are definitely high end in price, but unfortunately nothing to speak of in terms of the food. This year we finally got the routine down by planning our meals and bringing the food with us. We cooked in, ate healthier and much cheaper, with the exception of one night when we went to Tahoe City for dinner.
However, this is our only negative. We highly recommend the resort.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Squaw Creek Hotel Olympic Valley
- Resort At Squaw Creek Hotel
- Hotel At Squaw Creek
- At Squaw Creek Hotel
- Resort Squaw Creek
- Squaw Creek Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury mountain resort located at the base of Squaw Valley USA, five miles from the shores of Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Resort at Squaw Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.