Stayed here over Christmas with family and had a very pleasant stay. The biggest plus was the location, the squaw creek resort offers ski in and out for intermediate and up skiers. The lobby had a wonderful xmas feel with carolers dressed in traditional clothing and the gingerbread house.
Food options was limited as room service included the restaurants/ deli in the resort. Six peaks grill was far the best dining option on site, we ended up eating here for 3 nights in the row and everything on the menu was very tasty.
For beginner skiers I would recommend them staying in the Valley so that you don't have to take the shuttle, which at peak hrs can be 10 min - 40 min (plus waiting in the cold). Otherwise, this resort is definitely an ideal location for a white Christmas at Lake Tahoe.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Squaw Creek Hotel Olympic Valley
- Resort At Squaw Creek Hotel
- Hotel At Squaw Creek
- At Squaw Creek Hotel
- Resort Squaw Creek
- Squaw Creek Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury mountain resort located at the base of Squaw Valley USA, five miles from the shores of Lake Tahoe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Resort at Squaw Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.