Granted, the location is perfect for skiing Squaw. Restaurant, food and bar are great. Staff is friendly. However, this is not a luxury hotel, and it is marketed as such. It's nicely renovated and decorated, but it it NOT luxurious. Our $450/night room came with a coat rack to hang our clothes on and a stack of baskets to store the rest in. No bath tub. Thin walls. so you can hear everyone and everything. We'd be happy with the spiffy Stan Gatti decor and PlumpJack brand at half the price, but this place is overpriced for what it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn in North Lake Tahoe brings new meaning to the term "peak experience."Comfortable and casually elegant, our Lake Tahoe mountain escape offers an intimate resort experience, complete with fine dining and an attentive staff that's dedicated to making your stay everything you dreamed of. From the mountains to the lake, there's ample opportunity for outdoor adventure. And with slope-side access and some of the area's best hiking, PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn, near Lake Tahoe's north shore, offers more than just a getaway, but a true experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plumpjack Squaw Valley Hotel Olympic Valley
- Plumpjack Squaw Valley Olympic