“Good food, good prices” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Ojai
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Locally owned and operated, fresh Mexican and American food. We have a full bar and happy hour specials! Sit out on the patio for the perfect Ojai experience!
“Good food, good prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

A "Baja Fresh" like place only more menu choices. It was fast and friendly. Burritos, fish tacos, & burgers all good. I like the clips of history that the place was decorated in also. I had a coupon that really didn't apply to my purchase but the guy accepted it anyway with a smile.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

California
“Nice little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

This was a small Mexican restaurant that I was just passing by and the couple sitting on the patio facing the main drag seemed to really be enjoying their dinner. Since I was in from out of town and hadn't eaten yet, I asked them whether the food was good. Based on their enthusiastic recommendation I went inside to check the menu. They have the usual Mexican fare and I opted for the deep fried Chimichanga covered in everything. The kitchen is right behind the counter and the place smells pretty enticing. Considering that I pay a higher price in my rural community for a Chimi than I paid here (under $8) in this secluded and otherwise higher priced community was a nice plus. It was quite large, so I ate half that night and the rest the next day, not usually a good idea for a fried food. It was almost as good the second day out of the microwave. The Chimi was as good as any I've eaten elsewhere. Excellent guacamole. Clearly high quality ingredients. The service was also excellent, despite the fact that the crush of local patrons seemed to follow me into the restaurant. Plan to go back next time I'm there.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“Great juicy, barbecue flavor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

This is a great place to go for satisfying Mexican fare with quick service. I recently ordered the most amazing quesadilla with barbecue chicken. I kept saying to myself that this was the best quesadilla I had ever had in my life! Very juicy and flavorful! The veggie burritos are also delicious! Such an easy way to satisfy your hunger and enjoy every bite!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fast, delicious and well priced.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

The restaurant is: Order at the desk, and they bring the food to you. It was fast, and delicious, and the staff was very friendly! Great prices, too!

Visited March 2012
L.A.
“great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

Small hole in the wall but good quality food. Service is good if you got an English speaker to serve you.

Visited December 2011