“Ojai Arcade Eatery- Feast!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 90 Restaurants in Ojai
Cuisines: Italian, French, American, Bistro
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Using mostly local food, our culinary team produces amazing worldly flavors in front of your eyes! Our open kitchen and cozy dining room provide the ambiance of enjoying a relaxing meal as though you are in your best friend's kitchen. Our intimate, pet-friendly patio tucked in the back of Ojai's historic Arcade is also a favorite spot to unwind!
Ojai, California
“Ojai Arcade Eatery- Feast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I really enjoyed the pulled pork Susan makes. Rosie is an EXCELLENT chef that just adds that "something special" with a smile!

Visited December 2011

San Francisco, California
“Ok in the heart of town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Right on the main street, a decent option, the food is kind of diner-style, but aspirational.

Visited June 2012
“Delicious and interesting menu!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

I had to write a review for this place after I tried it for the first time for lunch a few days ago. First of all, very friendly staff. Also, the menu is small but very diverse with many options for the gluten-free type like myself. I took a "cheat" day and tried the Bahn-Mi Vietnamese sandwich. I have to say, I am very picky about these, I used to live in a city with a large Vietnamese culture and I LOVE bahn mi... I was completely surprised and impressed with the version Feast Bistro has come up with. I loved the spicy sauce and was happy to hear from the chef that she pickles the vegetables (carrots, jalepenos and more!) herself on site. GREAT mimosas (served with individual bottles of champage so you don't feel that you're not getting enough booze for your buck) and some of the tastiest lemonade I've had in awhile. Their patio behind the arcade is lovely and peaceful. I will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ojai, California
“Nice little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is a small restaurant in the Arcade in Ojai.
They offer different specials, and there are plenty of meat and fish selections to choose from. Choices are a little sparse for vegetarians, which is not so good. Service is excellent, and you can generally count on a good meal.

Visited April 2012
Los Angeles
“when bone dry burgers become moist, take another look”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I appreciate the switch to sweet, wet meat. Now them burgers moist up real good. I used to order 2 large milks to wash 'em down. Now I can slide one back, with a lot of extra chews and a large coke - courtesy refil

Visited April 2012