We stayed at Su Nido Inn for two nights in November and wished we had spent our whole week there. We stayed in Santa Barbara for a couple of days and then went to Ojai. Su Nido Inn made our trip to Ojai great. The hosts are pleasant and hospitable without being intrusive. The rooms are beautiful with everything you could want. We stayed in the Heron suite. The hot tub on the porch was fabulous. There is a small galley kitchen with everything you would need. It rained most of the time we were in Ojai. But, we didn't mind. We walked to the main street from Su Nido for dinner. We did some hiking and wandering around town. Su Nido's location is perfect. We would come back again.
- Also Known As:
- Su Nido Inn (Your Nest In Ojai) Hotel
- Su Nido Inn (Your Nest In Ojai) Hotel Ojai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the Ordinary World behind and come to Su Nido. Our peaceful suites await you with artful Mission Revival decor, a fireplace, kitchen, private patio, the finest luxury linens and other amenities for your comfort. Relax and refresh. Enjoy the unique flavor of the Ojai village just steps away, including the Arcade, art galleries, LibbyBowl and fine dining, or spend your time in your own private world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Su Nido Inn (Your Nest In Ojai) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.